Gear Church

Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

GC tren ace

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: GC tren ace

  1. #1
    Juice69


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    The gym
    Age
    49
    Posts
    354

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    89
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    54
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points
    -101974435

    GC tren ace

    GC tren ace is fire. Started at 100 ed. Dropped it to 75
    because bp was up. Now down to 50 ed. I've ran a lot of tren
    it must have all been under dosed except for the finaplix I brewed
    years ago but I had no clue back then to even consider bp. Young
    and dumb. My point is if you like tren get some off these guys.
    And it's buy 3 get 2 until the 15th.

    Peace

  2. #2
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    3,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    243
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thanks for the kind words!


    Quote Originally Posted by Juice69 View Post
    GC tren ace is fire. Started at 100 ed. Dropped it to 75
    because bp was up. Now down to 50 ed. I've ran a lot of tren
    it must have all been under dosed except for the finaplix I brewed
    years ago but I had no clue back then to even consider bp. Young
    and dumb. My point is if you like tren get some off these guys.
    And it's buy 3 get 2 until the 15th.

    Peace
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!


  3. #3
    Juice69


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    The gym
    Age
    49
    Posts
    354

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    89
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    54
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points
    -101974435

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Thanks for the kind words!
    Hey man you guys treated me good. I want you to be successful at this.

  4. #4
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    3,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    243
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647



    Quote Originally Posted by Juice69 View Post
    Hey man you guys treated me good. I want you to be successful at this.
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    bababoeyasf's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,205

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I agree I'm getting night sweats almost right away off their tri blend. I really like GC so far. Not just their gear but communications and quick shipping its been good hope they stick around


  6. #6
    supermod


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    lil town called nun ya godam business
    Posts
    5,796

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    1934134812

    Im currently running 1000mg of dmz tren ace i bought a 50ml jug well almost done with it the best part is no night sweats no loss of appetite no gains no nothing..... There 20ml prop about half way gone then trash to much floating rubber particles... Very lil gains at 800mg wk... So if i decide down the road to get tren ace ill def give these guy's a go... And be laid welcome...

    Cheapthreads out....
    Mulch Jobs 20 cents a hour
    Grass Hnad cut w/ scissors 35 cents hour
    Bushes Trimmed w/ teeth 45 cents hour
    Gettting Niga out a da woodshed pricelsss
    theCptn is my ghey lover and i love his salad to toss

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    bababoeyasf's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,205

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Damn always hate to hear someone getting shitty gear. Waste of money time and the pain in the ass of shooting it. Hope it wasn't a sponsor here
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapthreads View Post
    Im currently running 1000mg of dmz tren ace i bought a 50ml jug well almost done with it the best part is no night sweats no loss of appetite no gains no nothing..... There 20ml prop about half way gone then trash to much floating rubber particles... Very lil gains at 800mg wk... So if i decide down the road to get tren ace ill def give these guy's a go... And be laid welcome...

    Cheapthreads out....


  8. #8
    supermod


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    lil town called nun ya godam business
    Posts
    5,796

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    1934134812

    Quote Originally Posted by bababoeyasf View Post
    Damn always hate to hear someone getting shitty gear. Waste of money time and the pain in the ass of shooting it. Hope it wasn't a sponsor here

    No sir it was not.. And yes a waste of everything from the risk of ordering till the 1st pin.... D all of thy above.... Never will i buy 50ml jugs or 20ml either... 10ml is all i need.... BTW my ass is sore as fuck....

    Cheapthreads out...
    Mulch Jobs 20 cents a hour
    Grass Hnad cut w/ scissors 35 cents hour
    Bushes Trimmed w/ teeth 45 cents hour
    Gettting Niga out a da woodshed pricelsss
    theCptn is my ghey lover and i love his salad to toss

  9. #9
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    3,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    243
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thanks bro.


    Quote Originally Posted by bababoeyasf View Post
    I agree I'm getting night sweats almost right away off their tri blend. I really like GC so far. Not just their gear but communications and quick shipping its been good hope they stick around
    - - - Updated - - -

    GC would love to earn your business!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapthreads View Post
    Im currently running 1000mg of dmz tren ace i bought a 50ml jug well almost done with it the best part is no night sweats no loss of appetite no gains no nothing..... There 20ml prop about half way gone then trash to much floating rubber particles... Very lil gains at 800mg wk... So if i decide down the road to get tren ace ill def give these guy's a go... And be laid welcome...

    Cheapthreads out....
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Mick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,011

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Prestige?

  11. #11
    supermod


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    lil town called nun ya godam business
    Posts
    5,796

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    1934134812

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Thanks bro.




    - - - Updated - - -

    GC would love to earn your business!!!
    I've put in my order my dude... But i might need to order more after he told me to buy 3 get 2 free... Fuck why not....

    Cheapthreads out..
    Mulch Jobs 20 cents a hour
    Grass Hnad cut w/ scissors 35 cents hour
    Bushes Trimmed w/ teeth 45 cents hour
    Gettting Niga out a da woodshed pricelsss
    theCptn is my ghey lover and i love his salad to toss

  12. #12
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    3,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    34
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    243
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Let me know what you order via PM....

    Quote Originally Posted by cheapthreads View Post
    I've put in my order my dude... But i might need to order more after he told me to buy 3 get 2 free... Fuck why not....

    Cheapthreads out..
    Please hit me up for order inquiries!


Similar Threads

  1. Tren dose for first time tren user? Am I being impatient?
    By DaBeast25 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 01:03 AM
  2. Test e tren e masteron VS teste tren e winny cycle 10% body fat
    By Ryanuga47 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2014, 09:55 PM
  3. Testp and tren a vs. mast/test and tren?
    By shredder1 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 09:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2017 Anabolic Steroid Forums