• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Modafinil

Do a Google search on buying it and a link will show for a few Indian pharmacies that sell it. That's where a lot of it is made from what I gather. I actually did this yesterday lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

At least one source here has it or used to carry it...

Maybe DS or DG

Drugs gear has it. A friend of mine gets it from them regularly

I have a legit source but dude wants $2 a pill. That's kinda high. Was just hoping to find it cheaper. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro. I'll look it up.

Guys Vicaine has fluorinated Modafinil as an ingredient. This is 4x as strong as Modafinil.

I have used Modafinil and Provigil and loved it. So check this product out but also be sure to research all the other ingredients in it. And you can use my discount code as well for 15% off

VICAINE
https://www.masupps.com/products/vicaine/

MASUPPS-Prdct-Vicaine-114x130.jpg

attachment.php

It would be cool if there was a way to search this website for key words like modafinil and find sources that people have discussed. Maybe one day someone will invent that.

DG had AP Modafinil. I've been using it 5x pw for months. It's excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Wes I'm a member on your fb page. Seen you post this before does it help memory?

There is evidence to show that Modafinil does enhance cognition and memory, though studies claim to show that it does this for specific sets of tasks. There are various studies out there if you google them, on Modafinil and Provigil improving cognition :)

Since Vicaine includes FL modafinil, you are going to have very similar effects. Actually FL modafinil has shown to have less side effects then plain Modafinil, as well as it is 4x stronger.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/smart-d...d-cognitive-function-it-ethical-use-it-348584

Back