• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Androshed Journal

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I used Androshed for the first time yesterday. After meal 1 I applied 6 pumps to the stomach and lower back. The cream went on smooth and odorless. It seems to dry or absorb really quickly. I was at home so I was able to be without a shirt while it dried or absorbed. But I would guess you could easily apply it prior to workout without any grease or losing it on your shirt.
Second application came prior to workout as I workout late nights before bed. Same as before, clean application with no grease or odor. Good news is ive gained some weight and pudge back over the last week or so and this is a perfect time for me to use and gauge Androshed.

Along with my current protocol, I plan on 6 morning Androshed pumps along with 6 more in the evening.

Other than this its just going to be toying with the diet. Since I am not in a comp prep at this point, I am going to be making adjustments to my macros to really dial in that carb sweetspot!

Will keep this log updated regularly to give you an idea of how things are going.

Thanks again Wes and everyone at IML!

A few days and pumps in and ive already began to drop the pounds. During my recent week off and I do mean off, I skyrocketed up to 212lbs, im now down to 208lbs. This comes with no cardio and no huge change to diet beyond carb cycling. Its still a little early to really gauge, but definitely off to a solid start.

Still limping around the gym on a bum knee and have not been able to do any cardio in a few weeks now. Ive mentioned I jumper up f4om 194 to 212 in about 10 days. Ive been dropping weight daily. Down to 202lbs this morning. When applied to arms and shoulders I can feel and see the skin tightening up around the muscle. Very vascular thru shoulders and forearms. Stomach is a little slower but with lack of cardio and recent adjustments to carbs im not surprised. So far though this product has really blown me away. Very fast acting for sure!

I am really becoming a quick fan of Androgel! As I mentioned I am tightening up in the arms and have that boost of energy to keep me moving. I have also noticed that between the Androgel and HgH I am really sleeping better which allows for better recovery and really just all around better mood and overall feeling.
This gel is great! No burning, no odor just quick absorption and quality results. I am looking forward to a few weeks from now when I have been able to hopefully get in some cardio and really cut down on BF%.

Still limping around and unfortunately have not been in the gym since Monday (although I knew this would be the case)
I have been able to pin 1ml of Test Cyp EOD,100mg of Var ED, rub in 12 pumps Androgel ED and inject 2.5 IUs ED
Although I have not been able to do any cardio, my diet has been clean I just dont have much of an appetite.
I am holding a little extra water due to the HgH but thru this all I am still dropping roughly 1lb a day.
Current weight 198lbs, Ive dropped 14lbs in 9 days with no cardio or change to diet.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Great updates.

I'm a huge fan of this as well. I am seeing dramatic results in my clients too using this and doing additional cardio.

Also most people are reporting additional muscularity and strength on this product already.

With ease this is my favorite fat burner I have used in the past 20 years.

Androshed has really become a staple of my day to day gym routine. Its just become habit to get those pumps and rubs in (pumps and rubs I know) every day. Ive got to say, the benefits are amazing. Aside the weight loss, the energy benefits are huge! I am not certain but I think there is a legit synergestic affect as it works with the other compounds in getting my strength up. I have never used a topical and cant compare it to anything else, but I have to say this one has not let me down. Considering the hardening effects this has had in the arms and shoulders I am most curious to get my hands on some Androhard next and give that a run. This has made a great addition to the gym bag and will be a constant going forward!

Things are going really well with the Androgel. Although I have not been on a proper cutting diet since blowing my knee and ultimately deciding not to compete this season, I am still blown away by the ability to stay lean without cardio and having increased carb intake from my prep amount of 25 grams to a whopping 300 grams every day. I am obviously not prepping for the stage now and havent been for about weeks now so I am holding a slight bit of sub q fat and because of the HgH a little water, but nonetheless the gel has kept things as lean as could be expected. I am most blown away by the hardening effect it has had on the arms and shoulders. I am to the point where every pump is saddening as it means I am one pump closer to the end of the bottle. I will be posting up some pics soon.

I wish I could just use this as like a regular lotion and just lather up! I really cant say enough about this. And let me clear and I hate to sound like an infomercial, but I have not been able to do any cardio. Today in fact is the first day that I was able to really move around like that and I walked a slow mile and was cashed out after. So I really appreciate the jobs its done in holding down the belly and lower back fat. My diet is far from a cut and my carbs are hovering around 300 grams per day so for me not be swelled up like a sponge is great. Wes has mentioned it has hardened the stomach area and for me because I am carrying some extra sub q right now I am not as tight as could be let alone prep or stage ready but where I really see and feel it the arms and shoulders.
I can lie, I really wasnt sure what to expect from Andro. I didnt have doubts because I never used any sort of product like this..so I just got to say I am really impressed with this. I cant imagine going thru a prep without it. I hope everyone else is having equal results!
Thanks again!

Been using for a week now. No change in weight but stomach seems tighter

Things are still going great with Androgel. Since switching gears and really changing up the carbs and fats, I have obviously not been to concerned with the abs being stage ready. That being said I am still blown away by the fact I have not completely blown out the mid section. I am impressed that even with a lack of cardio and this huge spike in cereal, mac and cheese, pizza I mean honestly I have really been on some sh*t lately. Not off the wagon but knowing im heading into a long bulk and knowing I am not going to set foot on stage in 2017, its nice to have a cheat a week and not feel like youve blown it.
So considering lack of restricted diet and no cardio due to blown knee, I have maintained single digit body fat and have not really started to blow out yet.
Gonna be a shame to get to the bottom of this bottle....its like killing a Unicorn!!!!!!

Been a few since I checked in with my Andro run. As ive mentioned, I am really in my off season at this point so the diet has been anything but tight. Nevertheless I have remained lean in the mid section but where I seem to notice the most hardness and tightness is the arms. I suppose the extra weight I am putting on makes the core soft but the arms are like stone especially around the shoulders. Other than that things are going well. I hate that I am getting to closer to the bottom than top of the bottle. Ive really enjoyed Andro and as I mentioned before would consider it part of my normal cutting routine. On a side note im going to try the shrink wrap around the stomach in the sauna and see what the absorbtion is like then.

Although I have not been on my prep diet for weeks now and have been making the shift towards a bulk, I am still enjoying the benefits of Andro. Granted I have a little extra water and pudge since I started this log at 194lbs and have fluctuated between 205-215. However I am really pleased as I still havent done any real cardio and ab work has really become secondary to mass building routines. Where I have to say it has really stood out is the hardening of the shoulders and arms. I will be posting up pics soon as I wind down this Andro run and head into my fat boy stage of bulking.

Thanks again Wes!

Sorry for my lack of recent posts with Andro. I have still been hitting the gym everyday and doing what I got to do but have considered the last couple of months my off season as I get ready for this upcoming bulk. What is still most impressive to me is the fact that seriously with no cardio or concern for diet, I am still relatively at low BF% (10.2) this is actually pretty high for me, the last I was in double digits was 7 months ago during my previous off season. So I find it impressive that with the amount of carbs and fats along with the lack of any cardio I have maintained a relatively low percent.
I will be posting up the read and pic in the next day. I have used the primarily on my stomach and lower back. I have at times used on the arms as well.

Today marks the last day of my Andro run and have nothing but great things to say about the product. As I have mentioned I have been blown away by the ability of the product to keep the body fat low. Dont get me wrong I am no way stage ready and even though I started this product while I was in my contest prep, this product has worked just as well in the off season. I have done nothing beat eat pizza, burgers and donuts and still managed to come in at 10.2% which although high for me is still relatively low considering im in my off season and doing no cardio or ab work.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone interested in wanting to drop some body fat or tighten up. As others have said it has a real firming power to it. I felt it most in the arms and legs when used.
Here are my most recent reads.
Unfortunately the rep I made this order with supplied the incorrect form and I am not able to see what the test cut off level is.
I will post some pics later when I get to the gym.

Thanks again Wes and IML, I appreciate the opportunity to test and log this product.

Get Shredded!
Sorry wrong lab test posted (not the best idea to be doing this on the road)

Pretty sure me and the better half are going to be picking up some Androshed after reading everyones solid reviews

This is a great tool in the tool box. My husband and I(eyeguy) have used for about 7 weeks.

This is a great tool in the tool box. My husband and I(eyeguy) have used for about 7 weeks.

Ya most def a good product. Glad you and the eyeguy are doing well with it. I know I saw a quick write up you guys did about it but remind where did you and he apply Andro? I felt and saw the most hardening around the shoulders and arms but as I have mentioned was also blown away by its ability to keep the body fat down.
Hope you guys see even more results as you keep on..

Ya most def a good product. Glad you and the eyeguy are doing well with it. I know I saw a quick write up you guys did about it but remind where did you and he apply Andro? I felt and saw the most hardening around the shoulders and arms but as I have mentioned was also blown away by its ability to keep the body fat down.
Hope you guys see even more results as you keep on..
We used arms and shoulders mostly. We are done with it. Looking to use Winnie/var for me and husband looking to add tren.

We used arms and shoulders mostly. We are done with it. Looking to use Winnie/var for me and husband looking to add tren.

Awesome Skullz! You will enjoy that cycle im sure. I feel like I read somewhere this will be your husbands first go with Tren (I could be wrong) but that first time is always interesting to say the least so I look forward to tagging along on the journey.
Hope you two are doing well...

Awesome Skullz! You will enjoy that cycle im sure. I feel like I read somewhere this will be your husbands first go with Tren (I could be wrong) but that first time is always interesting to say the least so I look forward to tagging along on the journey.
Hope you two are doing well...
It will be his first time using. He is on TRT now and just wanted to really add one thing and seems like the best thing to add.We are moving to Arizona and tank top weather year round so want to stay lean.

Back