• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trens androshred log

tren2k14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my androshred today put 4 pumps pre workout didn't burn or tingle which is good because once sweat starts it all runs down and a burning dick would suck. Only thing that I did notice was little soap like bubbles on my stringer and top of basketball shorts close to application area. Will have pics up by the end of the week just got home from gym and beat showering and adding 4 more pumps as suggested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd day using the gel will be upping it to 5 pumps before workout and 5 before bed to early to really see any changes.

3rd day in weight is 256 down from 260.

Following along. How much do you think is from AndroShred 5lbs in 3 days

Following along. How much do you think is from AndroShred 5lbs in 3 days

I'm on a ketosis diet so I drop weight faster. Right now It's tough to say in a week or so I should be able to judge how much it's helping.

4 days I'm definitely feeling a energy boost from the gel. Having my last carb up before going into 5-6 weeks straight keto with 1hr to 2 hours of cardio SS to get down to 240.

Right on brother - I start my 1st ever run of Keto Tomorrow! should be interesting - may have to try this andro if your liking it

I am about to get this and do keto as well. Female here hoping to get the results everyone is talking about

I am about to get this and do keto as well. Female here hoping to get the results everyone is talking about

I'm sure you will. If you need any help with diet feel free to hit me up.

Seems like people are doing keto with this. Does everyone think that's best?

Seems like people are doing keto with this. Does everyone think that's best?

I'm just doing keto to get where I want to be the fastest to get back to building.

Energy levels are up using this gel skin is tightening. Now to put this to the test the next 6 weeks straight keto no refeeding.

250.1 today leaning up nicely 2 more weeks of cutting left in guessing.

How are things going. I have been using for 2 weeks now things are little tighter but no change in weight.

How are things going. I have been using for 2 weeks now things are little tighter but no change in weight.

Definitely tightening in lower stomach don't know if it's aiding much in weight loss but 247 7 more to go.

Back