• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Giving These Guys A Try!

GainzGittr

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Saw lots of good stuff on this UGL...let's see. Ordering next cycle now via ***** (love having that option as a payment - hate having to go to ************ ***** too well).

I've got plenty of test on hand, so I'm getting everything except the cyp:

Test Cyp: Weeks 1-10: 750mg - Week 11: 500mg - Week 12: 300mg
Deca: Weeks 1-10: 300mg - Week 11: 250mg - Week 12: 200mg
Dbol: Weeks 1-5 30-50mg ED
Tren Ace: Weeks 4-7: 75 mg EOD (not to exceed 300mg/wk)
Masteron: Weeks 8-10 300 mg
Anavar: Weeks 9-12: 30 mg ED
GH: 3-6 IUs /day (2wks in am, 2wks in pm to find best time) or 2 IUs 2Xday
Arimidex: .5mg EOD

Got this one from a Seth Feroce video. Getting some size right off the jump, then freaking out with a little tren...and finally harding up with mast and anavar. Excited for this one...will update everyone on how the process goes for me - being unbiased as hell.

Just put in my order on the site today...got email confirmation of order immediately - now waiting

Hope this helps some of you...

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for choosing Monster Labs brother.

i like Seth and his Methods

Attaching a before pic...

Attachments

• IMG_1597.png
    IMG_1597.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 113
Brutus was really nice to you bro. Did you really post info on a payment option? Not cool. :whip:

Nice that you are doing a log though. Interested in seeing how the process goes for you. What are your stats (age, height, weight) and where do you want to be end cycle?

Brutus was really nice to you bro. Did you really post info on a payment option? Not cool. :whip:

Yeah, I kinda blew it there, huh? Not thinking...thanks to the admins for letting me make it. I'll try to think next time.

Nice that you are doing a log though. Interested in seeing how the process goes for you. What are your stats (age, height, weight) and where do you want to be end cycle?

Stats for anyone interested in how this cycle goes.

Height: 72" (6 feet even)
Weight: 270 lbs.
BF: 19% (according to Wiithings scale)
Arms: 19 1/4"
Waist: 42" according to tape measure...I can easily get into 38" jeans...

Focus for this cycle: RECOMP!

I'd love to take full advantage of these compounds to add muscle and reduce bf%. My goal is to stay @ 270 lbs (within 5 lbs either way) and get down to about 12% BF. I'd also love to hit the 20" benchmark for arms!

Sounds like a pretty good cycle. Will you be pct'ing from this...or are you always on?

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like a pretty good cycle. Will you be pct'ing from this...or are you always on?

So because of my age and having been diagnosed with low T anyway, I will cruise on a 300mg T a week. Now my workout partner PCTs, so I will wait between cycles while he get's his shit together.

Right...so let me list below:

Age:48 (working out again since a 12 year layoff for about 6 mos.)
Height: 6' even (72")
Weight: 270.3 lbs.
Waist: 44" (but can easily fit into size 38 jeans)

Not very strong; but will list recent PRs (at the end, I'll post any I attempt to see the strength difference)

Flat Bench: 365 lbs.
Squat: 425 lbs.
Deads: 495 lbs.

Goals with cycle: I want a huge recomp! Stay at 270 lbs. and maybe get down to like 12% bf. Don't care what weights I lift...just as long as I get bigger!

Your pic looks pretty decent for that height and weight and I would say that your strength is pretty good, especially for 48 years old. Im in my early 40s and same bench (about 5'10, 250 pounds myself and I am higher bf than you if I am going off of your pic)- I Cant max squat or dead lift because of a cracked vertebrae in back and disc issues. Achieving 12% BF is quite a goal especially if you want to stay at 270. Maybe more realistic if you are willing to drop to somewhere around 250. Good luck.

Not very strong; but will list recent PRs (at the end, I'll post any I attempt to see the strength difference)

Goals with cycle: I want a huge recomp! Stay at 270 lbs. and maybe get down to like 12% bf. Don't care what weights I lift...just as long as I get bigger!

I've directed several people to ML. You won't be disappointed. Enjoy the games. They're coming.

You consider this not very strong? Don't sell yourself short bud. Those are good numbers for someone much younger than you. You should be proud of them

Hey big man, keep us posted on your results. I'm interested in how it goes.

You consider this not very strong? Don't sell yourself short bud. Those are good numbers for someone much younger than you. You should be proud of them

You're too kind, sir. I guess I'm comparing myself to guys my age that have been in the game all of their life; like Mike O'Hearn and the like. I'm really kinda angry at myself for not sticking with it since my early thirties and taking 12-13 years off sitting on my ass. Been back at it since September of last year...hey I still feel good that I finally made that lifestyle change, though!

Update: Really pleased with Monster Labs so far...get this: goodies were shipped same day payment was received! That doesn't happen anywhere else, in my experience. Keep up the great work, guys! TD pics coming soon, I hope!

You're too kind, sir. I guess I'm comparing myself to guys my age that have been in the game all of their life; like Mike O'Hearn and the like. I'm really kinda angry at myself for not sticking with it since my early thirties and taking 12-13 years off sitting on my ass. Been back at it since September of last year...hey I still feel good that I finally made that lifestyle change, though!

Update: Really pleased with Monster Labs so far...get this: goodies were shipped same day payment was received! That doesn't happen anywhere else, in my experience. Keep up the great work, guys! TD pics coming soon, I hope!

Glad to hear your happy with us so far. Just wait till you try the products!!! And man I don't think id go around comparing myself to mike ohearn. The guy is definitely one of the genetic elite. Im 34 and have been doing this for 16 years and if I compared myself to other guys out there around my age (evan centopani,fouad abiad etc....) id just have to quit the sport! lol. I don't have great genetics for this....but I love moving heavy iron ad ive built up some appreciable mass so I stick to it

Yeah bro, Gainz you are plenty strong. Plus if I remember correctly, if you are going to compare yourself to OHearn, dont you need to go around telling everyone you are natty while you walk around with your juice/PED pins and syringes hanging off your ass?
Glad to hear your happy with us so far. Just wait till you try the products!!! And man I don't think id go around comparing myself to mike ohearn. The guy is definitely one of the genetic elite. Im 34 and have been doing this for 16 years and if I compared myself to other guys out there around my age (evan centopani,fouad abiad etc....) id just have to quit the sport! lol. I don't have great genetics for this....but I love moving heavy iron ad ive built up some appreciable mass so I stick to it

Last edited:
Still waiting on TD. Since it was shipped on ___, I sure was hoping it was here by ___...but hey, things happen. Looking forward to putting a nice pic together for everyone. I edited this post myself, btw. Didn't want to break the rules.

Get Shredded!
Still waiting on TD. Since it was shipped on ___, I sure was hoping it was here by ___...but hey, things happen. Looking forward to putting a nice pic together for everyone. I edited this post myself, btw. Didn't want to break the rules.

thank u

Well, here it is! I'm excited to get started. I have my Test E on hand already. This is gonna be fun!

Actually getting started in a couple of weeks, though. Stay tuned...I'll put everything I can think of up here as I get started.

View attachment 28501

looks good bro !

are you running Deca and tren together?

looks good bro !

are you running Deca and tren together?

Test E: Weeks 1-12: 600mg - Week 11: 500mg - Week 12: 400mg
Deca: Weeks 1-12: 400mg - Week 11: 300mg - Week 12: 200mg
Dbol: Weeks 1-5 30-50mg ED
Tren Ace: Weeks 4-7: 50 mg ED
Masteron: Weeks 8-10 300 mg
Anavar: Weeks 9-12: 30 mg ED (
GH: 4 IUs /day or 2 IUs 2Xday (
Arimidex: .5mg EOD

For a point, yes...and I have caber on hand for that period of time...

I'm looking forward to watching your progress

Hell yeah you're strong brother! Funny I am going to try that exact cycle from Seth in Spring/Summer for recomp. Might tweak it just a little- maybe 5 weeks for tren and mast, and start mast the last week of tren so both are going a little. I had a hard time understanding his explanation but thought Seth said that for that one week you'd be on test, deca, tren, and mast, and be a beast. If I'm on tren A wks 4-8, then will do mast p wks 8-10 or 8-12. If I start and finish with an oral will limit it to 4 weeks on each side (as I'm doing with dbol this fall/winter). May try something different like tbol, and run proviron throughout at 50mg ED. To say the least I am very interested in your results! Thanks for doing this.
PS: I've been off for 6 weeks and on TRT (250-200mg test EW) and found Seth's instructional videos on gear and nutrition and working out and have actually gained a couple pounds (5'6, 174) of good muscle and getting sore for the first time in a long time in certain muscles (chest, thighs) by following his teaching. He is a pretty bad mofo :)

I am right behind you at 47 yrs old, but not with a 47 yr old body (also like you)! Tear it up brother

Back