• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pharmacom test cyp 200 Amps bloodwork

badboys

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was using the test cyp Amps from pharmacoms last sell 50% off and I ran this for about 6weeks at 160/wk. previously I was on trt also so decided to see how pharmacom stacked up to some other Labs including my pharmacy grade test cyp. I inject twice a week. 3am on Sunday night/Monday morning (80mg) and again on Thursday at 3pm (80mg). I got blood pulled at 3:30pm before in took my injection so went 3.5 days after injecting and had blood pulled and my levels come back 589ng/dl. No other products were taken.
b9e9691568a0f166ebd7cbbadfa9baab.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, how does it stack up with your Pharm Cyp? Were you using the same amount and injection protocol?

Test numbers are low, E2 is way high and say hello to diabetes

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Test numbers are low, E2 is way high and say hello to diabetes

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I'm not going to argue any numbers here. Everyone is different on testing. What I have a problem about is your diagnosis of diabetes. Is that really necessary?

Agree with Dawg- Total Test may be a little low, but everyone reacts differently and what were your numbers before TRT? Also, same question someone else asked about how this stacks up against your pharm cyp results. The glucose numbers I would not worry about right now- They start climbing over 150 and nearing 200 you may need to start changing your diet and/or think about meds.

I started trt nov 2013 and was very low naturally prob due to past cycles and lifestyle. I was 163ng/dl before trt. As far as comparison to my pharmacy grade same protocol was run with my Pfizer test cyp but I come in at 505ng/dl on 100mg splitting the shots into two shots a week of 50mg and blood always pulled three and half days later and again total dose for the week was 100mg on pharmacy test cyp. It's close to being right on I must say even though I expected to be more around 650-750ng/dl but you can run the exact same protocol with exact same dosage and same gear and you will always get slightly different results. Just the way it is. You have to consider things like scar tissue, what size needle is used etc. I always use 1.5 inch 23guage needles. Also estrogen I think was high due to running trt at 200mg a week couple months straight prior to doing this protocol and no AI was taken during these test. As far as glucose I always come in between 70-80 but I had a redbull on my way in that day to get blood drawn lol so that's the reason for the sugar to be elevated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back