• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Exercise to strengthen damaged shoulder

FLsnakeman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been doing this a few days now when I wake up and before bed and I like it. I'm stimulating the broken area of my shoulder directly with the weight of my arm like this.

Put your fists together in front of your collarbone with your elbows out. Lift arms up moving towards your ears squeezing the back delt area. This has resulted in less pain when I lift and hoping will eventually recover the hollow spot where the injury is. Anyone else do this? Is it already an exercise with a name?

I dont know a name but it sounds like your simply doing a rotator cuff isolation exercise. There are a handful of these that everyone should do to help avoid injuries.

I dont know a name but it sounds like your simply doing a rotator cuff isolation exercise. There are a handful of these that everyone should do to help avoid injuries.

Man I wish I would've known when I blew the thing apart ego lifting in my teens. :/ Still making good progress and I'm not gonna let the pain stop me this time. Thinking about trying BPC 157 once there's more data available on it but yhis exercise helps any others u know feel free to add

Back