Dutch Pharma

Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Who can change there body the fastest contest!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tren2k14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,671

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Back/bi today...had a headache all day..so drank a bunch of water and mixed a bit of salt.. Headache went away while at gym..
    I heard its very common the first week of keto diet..anyways here's what was accomplished..
    Deads..6sets x 10 last 2 sets at 405x 3
    Db rows... 5x 60/80/100/110/110
    Lat pulldowns.. 6x10
    Pl rows...5x 8
    Crlbar curls 5x9
    Incline db curl 5x8
    Hammer curl 4x 8

    Felt strong the whole routine..losing weight..I'll post scale tomorrow or thrsday

    Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
    Headaches happen first 3-5 days I don't like taking Tylenol but I do take 200mg first sign of a headache in those 3-5 day or It could turn into migraine for me. I get them rarely but fuck they make life hell when they happen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service
    http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@securenym.net





    http://www.ironmagresearch.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Tren15 for 15% off

  2. #47
    Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    99

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    236823868

    Quote Originally Posted by TheComeback View Post
    Warm up some chicken broth and drink it if you feel a headache coming on.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Will do

  3. #48
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    305

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    955632530

    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    70 minutes elliptical? Seems kind of excessive
    If it makes more sense as to why 70 there was a girl I was talking to the entire time next to me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ADVANCED LABS VIP

  4. #49
    Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    99

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    236823868

    Quote Originally Posted by tren2k14 View Post
    Headaches happen first 3-5 days I don't like taking Tylenol but I do take 200mg first sign of a headache in those 3-5 day or It could turn into migraine for me. I get them rarely but fuck they make life hell when they happen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thank you sir - I was going to go get some Tylenol but my headache went away- but I think I'll pick some up just in case

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    JusBFlexin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    655

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yo, when does this end? About to hop the fuck in this seeing what I'm seeing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JBF

  6. #51
    Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    99

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    236823868

    5th day of Keto - weight was down 5.5 lbs - until today - I decided to try a reefed since this is my first time doing keto I wanted to see and feel what a reefed was like - gained 3lbs - hit the legs hard.. had a ton of energy and strength - but that's the end of any cheat/reefed for me - although it felt nice to indulge in a lot of carbs for the day- it was just a trial - now back to the grind - Im going to finish off at least the remainder of contest if not longer with straight keto and see where I can get to -

    Legs - Squat -warmup 135 x 5 - 225 x 5 4x5 365

    Hms - 5x5 - 225

    Hac Squat 5 x5 -frgot to write down weight

    L Exten - 5 x 10 machine - didn't look at weight just wanted 10 reps

    Calves Raise - 6x12 135

    25 min on elliptical post wrk out

  7. #52
    Senior Member
    bababoeyasf's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,125

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Things have been going good I'm down to 240 hoping to hover around that weight and recomping my physique. Workouts have been good getting a little more defined and vascular. Will try and snap a pump pic tonight hitting shoulders or arms tomorrow. Shoulder has been bothering me so I've been doing more volume less weight but I think it's still working well
    Attached Images Attached Images


  8. #53
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    tren2k14's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,671

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    5th day of Keto - weight was down 5.5 lbs - until today - I decided to try a reefed since this is my first time doing keto I wanted to see and feel what a reefed was like - gained 3lbs - hit the legs hard.. had a ton of energy and strength - but that's the end of any cheat/reefed for me - although it felt nice to indulge in a lot of carbs for the day- it was just a trial - now back to the grind - Im going to finish off at least the remainder of contest if not longer with straight keto and see where I can get to -

    Legs - Squat -warmup 135 x 5 - 225 x 5 4x5 365

    Hms - 5x5 - 225

    Hac Squat 5 x5 -frgot to write down weight

    L Exten - 5 x 10 machine - didn't look at weight just wanted 10 reps

    Calves Raise - 6x12 135

    25 min on elliptical post wrk out
    If your really wanting to win this no refeed or if you do make it only protein fat so you don't have to waste 2-3 days getting into keto again.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supplying Best Quality HGH & Raws and Best Service
    http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@securenym.net





    http://www.ironmagresearch.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com code: Tren15 for 15% off

  9. #54
    Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    99

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points
    236823868

    Quote Originally Posted by tren2k14 View Post
    If your really wanting to win this no refeed or if you do make it only protein fat so you don't have to waste 2-3 days getting into keto again.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Got it. Thnx brother..

    Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-06-2017, 02:24 PM
  2. Body odor change on AAS
    By DHullk in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-04-2015, 07:17 AM
  3. Real Time Body Transformation Contest
    By Prince in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 03:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2017 Anabolic Steroid Forums