• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mast

Energy guy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can someone educate me on Mast. I'm looking to start TRT and am now wondering if I need mast too. What is it and how does it work in conjunction with TRT .also is this the actual name of the product if looking to buy from a sponsor ?

Hope my question isn't stupid or offend anyone . I'm obviously a newbie

Thanks in advance .

Do you need to add Mast aka Masteron. The answer is no. Can you? Then yes you can. The added benefit of raising free test levels.

If you are just beginning TRT don't add anything until you know what dose you're going to run and what your blood work will look like at that dose. TRT is for health testosterone levels. Make sure you know what they are and how to keep it there before adding unnecessary compounds.

Then worry about the added stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree with bobcat. Start the trt first and see how you feel on it

Im gonna play devils advocate...

my Dr scripted me on 200mg cyp, but he wanted to add danazol. After labwork the danazol turned out to be useless bringing down SHBG. So i dropped that and am adding masteron my old friend at low dose to my trt.

I would recommend holding off on the Mast and just focusing on the test cyp or enanthate that is prescribed. This should be sufficient for increase in testosterone levels! You can always revisit Mast down the road, but get everything lined out with TRT before. Hope this helps

Dr. B

Im gonna play devils advocate...

my Dr scripted me on 200mg cyp, but he wanted to add danazol. After labwork the danazol turned out to be useless bringing down SHBG. So i dropped that and am adding masteron my old friend at low dose to my trt.

How much mast do you run with your trt?

Thanks everyone . I just got my blood work done and my testosterone was 419. I am 55 years old. Not sure if trt is necessary now. What do you guys think . Is this a little on the low side or should I not mess with it ? I would still like to try it and see if it raises my energy levels .

From my angle I would let the TRT Dr's do there thing. If you go and add your own treatment to the mix you will never know what your true test levels are. Then if you go to far they will cut you back and it will take longer to get to your 3 month intervals on blood.
We all want it faster but it pays to take it slow!

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks everyone . I just got my blood work done and my testosterone was 419. I am 55 years old. Not sure if trt is necessary now. What do you guys think . Is this a little on the low side or should I not mess with it ? I would still like to try it and see if it raises my energy levels .

That is not terrible considering your age, but trt would most definitely make you feel younger. If you are only after an energy boost, have you looked into B12 shots? Or have your levels checked?

I Ordered some injectable b12 . Do you know what the weekly dosage should be for a 55 year old 200 lb. Man ?

Thanks again

You could start at 1000 mcg eod to start and adjust from there, I don't have much personal experience with it, maybe someone else could chime in

You would highly benefit from TRT especially if you are having subjective symptoms...

Let me know if you have any questions!

Dr b

Just to throw this out there.... proviron is a great addition to cruising and or trt

Agreed, there are many compounds that do well when stacked with TRT dose therapy.

Dr. B

Back