Pharmacom Labs

Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Just a props and thank you to Pharmacom

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,343

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points
    2141099101

    Just a props and thank you to Pharmacom

    Now I know it is a business and quality is to be expected , however we r dealing in the black market !!!!!! I just want to thank Pharmacom for changing my physique and my sex drive that was no existent before I jumped on your gear !!!! ( MY WIFE THANKS YOU ) ..... well she thinks I am on TRT but what she doesn't know won't hurt her .. Thanks again guys ....

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,343

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    147
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Rep Points
    2141099101

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumner View Post
    Now I know it is a business and quality is to be expected , however we r dealing in the black market !!!!!! I just want to thank Pharmacom for changing my physique and my sex drive that was no existent before I jumped on your gear !!!! ( MY WIFE THANKS YOU ) ..... well she thinks I am on TRT but what she doesn't know won't hurt her .. Thanks again guys ....
    I forgot to give a back story .. It has been almost 2 years now running Pharmacom , and my body has changed beyond words!!! I am 47 and thanks to Pharmacom and hard work and diet , I look like a 25 year old ...

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Pharmacom Labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    www.PharmacomStore.ws
    Posts
    347

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    1032553745

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumner View Post
    I forgot to give a back story .. It has been almost 2 years now running Pharmacom , and my body has changed beyond words!!! I am 47 and thanks to Pharmacom and hard work and diet , I look like a 25 year old ...
    Thank you Sir for your trust!

  4. #4
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Pharmacom I placed an order and payment was excepted and I haven't had any confirmation of shipment ...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by jayfox1121 View Post
    Pharmacom I placed an order and payment was excepted and I haven't had any confirmation of shipment ...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is the first time I've had to step outside my original supplier and I don't have the warm and fuzzy yet with the lack of communication


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Dema's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    6,074

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jayfox1121 View Post
    This is the first time I've had to step outside my original supplier and I don't have the warm and fuzzy yet with the lack of communication


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We respond to emails within 24hrs.. .. did you indeed order from pharmacomstore.ws?

  7. #7
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    We respond to emails within 24hrs.. .. did you indeed order from pharmacomstore.ws?
    HiDema,

    yes I just received reply today. didn't get a sipping confirmation yet but I did get a reply to my question.

Similar Threads

  1. Props
    By craigmac in forum Gorilla Pharm
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2017, 04:07 PM
  2. Pharmacom Store / Basicstero Pharmacom
    By VTX in forum Pharmacom Labs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2016, 09:22 AM
  3. Props to this guy
    By Bigjay73 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-19-2015, 06:26 PM
  4. buy-pharmacom-steroids.com // Pharmacom SCAMMER !!!
    By Pharmacom Labs in forum Pharmacom Labs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-24-2015, 08:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2017 Anabolic Steroid Forums