• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trestolone Cycle Analytical Results

Just read this.

Very good write up skip and great questions and answers from others in the thread.
Thank you!

The best part of ASF is when we use our collective knowledge and learn from it. This is the part that keeps me coming back.

My question would be, what's the longest would you consider running trest during a growing phase
For me, 8 weeks max is the absolute most time I would be on trest ace. I ran it for 5 weeks and after seeing my lab results from week 4 it was clear I had overdone this cycle with other compounds and quit. Next time will be 4-5 weeks with trest, 4-5 week cruise then back on another trest cycle or maybe another short ester compound.

Bottom line shorter runs make for better health markers for me.

I assume you ran prop so you could adjust your test dose if needed but, I would probably add trest to my cruise dose of test with maybe a little Proviron or mast. Then, I could switch up after the trest to a more traditional bulker of EQ (I hate it but it fits) and high test. That's if, bloowork was still in good standing.
I ran test prop ace combination. You may want to drop your test even more.

If you see my test level in the beginning it was 300mg a week and was too much as I was battling bloat. Even after dropping down to 175mg of TPA per week I had to take 25mg of aromasin and .5mg of adex PER DAY to keep my E2 at 16pg/dl. Based on this last lab result I am going to drop both test and trest even lower to:

TIPP-100mg a week
Trest-300mg a week
Aromasin-25mg a day

I hope like hell I do not need adex this time around as my lipid ratio was 17 plus.

Thoughts?
There have been comments that test is not required at all and I have been hearing good things from others that trest works well by itself.

I'd like to chime in on the cycle length question. I think Skip and I arrived at the same conclusion but from two different approaches. I ran the trest for 10 weeks, mostly 50mg ED (350 mg/wk). I'll say right now that was too long, and too high of a dose for me anyway. I think 6-8 weeks would be ideal. Next trest cycle going to try this:

Test cyp 150-200mg/wk (might try no test at all towards the end)
Trestolone 75mg EOD (263 mg/wk)
Arimidex 0.5-1.0mg ED (Adex doesn't whack my lipids)

great thread!

i plan on giving Ment a shot on my winter bulk.

it would probably look something like this

350mg test E per week(100mg eod)
25mg Aromasin Daily
350mg Trest per week (100mg eod)
2iu hgh , 5iu slin pwo

would you guys recomend an Oral?

i love Anavar and Tbol ,.as well as Sdrol , but im afraid Sdrol will bloat me too much

great thread!

i plan on giving Ment a shot on my winter bulk.

it would probably look something like this

350mg test E per week(100mg eod)
25mg Aromasin Daily
350mg Trest per week (100mg eod)
2iu hgh , 5iu slin pwo

would you guys recomend an Oral?

i love Anavar and Tbol ,.as well as Sdrol , but im afraid Sdrol will bloat me too much

Too much test and that is the absolute highest I would run trest. You will bloat like no other on that much test. Keep your test under 200....that is my experience, yours may vary.

And Sdrol on top? Yikes! Anavar sounds much sexier but I do not use orals, JD might be able to help you out.

If I remember correctly your stats are close to mine...except age :). I think you are a perfect candidate for trest.

Trest is like tren-a on NPP, or NPP on tren-a, but does a lot of what both of those 19nors do......but better.

Too much test and that is the absolute highest I would run trest. You will bloat like no other on that much test. Keep your test under 200....that is my experience, yours may vary.

And Sdrol on top? Yikes! Anavar sounds much sexier but I do not use orals, JD might be able to help you out.

If I remember correctly your stats are close to mine...except age :). I think you are a perfect candidate for trest.

Trest is like tren-a on NPP, or NPP on tren-a, but does a lot of what both of those 19nors do......but better.

thanks for the reply Skip.

ok, yeah ill probably keep my Test under 200mg per week.

Goal would be a lean Bulk, i would like to compete by mid 2018

im 6'1"
215lbs
10-12% BF
35yrs

so yeah , pretty close.

Sdrol bloats me at 10mg daily , so yeah... hopefully JD stops by to help 😎

Yea this is similar to my cycle experimenting with MENT. I felt great, my Squat PR shot up. But the bloat was out of control lol, I ran letro every single day and moved to every other day. I gained 12 pounds (up to 242) and after cycle, lost 12 pounds lol. It's all water!
I really wanted to like MENT, I'm an ectomorph so I want good bulking compounds but I'll just stick with deca.

Wow so in depth, great job. Very educational. Now I feel I have something to compair my latest results to.

Back