• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT doc in denver/colorado springs

Travisty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anybody know of a good trt doc/ endo in the denver or colorado springs area? PCP is most likely going to refer me to an endo. Went in due to a gyno flare up that seemed really out of place. 35 y/o never pinned because the wife draws the line on legality. I have done multiple cycles of oral designers. With occasional mild gyno even with non aromatizing compounds. Always cleared up with tamox and exem during pct. this flare up happened 5 months after last pct. blood work came back at

Total t. 370 ng/dl
Total estrogen serum 129.6 pg/ml ( didn't catch that he wasn't ordering E2)
Prolactin 6.8 ng/ml
LH 1.1 mIU/ml

T is definitely lower than i want and LH is low.

Any feedback going forward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch! that estradiol is slightly elevated. I bet you felt like poo poo. you need to be on a routine estrogen blocker for sure.

send Heavy a pm.

or try one of our new sponsors ^

Thank god that's my total serum estrogen and not just my estradiol! Hard to have much faith in my doc when he doesn't even know what tests to order

what were you taking at the time those labs were done and even what have you recently discontinued taking

what were you taking at the time those labs were done and even what have you recently discontinued taking

I finished a 4 weeker of superdrol in april. Pct was tamox 20/20/10/10. At time of bloods ( last week) was multi,bcaa, fish oil, d3, c, green tea, coq10, and random pwo

PrimeBody has doc in Denver, Colorado.
I've been with them for 2 years and it's gone great so far.

Finally heard from the doc. He is referring me to a breast surgeon. Not real sure how that is supposed to fix the underlying cause of the low t, low lh, and gyno. So pissed right now. Guess i will get some letro and ralox and see if i can treat this on my own. Will get e2 checked before i dose anything

So wife says ok to taking illegal oral steroids which are much harder on the body but no to any injectables which is much safer?

370nl is not out of range so a real endo will probably not prescribe test, have to go to trt clinic which usually not covered by insurance.

at this point i am not necessarily looking for trt but i would like to know what is going on with my hormones in general. Wife is ok with SD because she doesn't know that it has been banned. i bought it before the ban went into effect. i have explained to her how much safer injectables are but she won't budge

at this point i am not necessarily looking for trt but i would like to know what is going on with my hormones in general. Wife is ok with SD because she doesn't know that it has been banned. i bought it before the ban went into effect. i have explained to her how much safer injectables are but she won't budge

Yeah I can definitely see any orals being much easier to get away with if dealing with an anti partner. That trt clinic that is a new sponsor here sounds like a good deal, all done remotely too.

Yeah I can definitely see any orals being much easier to get away with if dealing with an anti partner. That trt clinic that is a new sponsor here sounds like a good deal, all done remotely too.

It seems like people are having good experiences with them. If i can get this flare up dealt with i might start to look at them really hard. To be honest the battle that I am having with myself is looking at the cost test, adex, and hcg on the goodrx app and seeing that trt could be done cheap if you can just get a script for everything. I understand that since i have never tried to get a script (because i am not low enough anyways) that i probably have no idea how difficult it might be to get a dr that is onboard

199$/month? ouch

how about 99/month- everything sent?

lol we do not like board members getting ripped off!!

Sorry you had to have surgical intervention for your gynecomastia. That does happen and is quite common, but preventable

Dr B

Back