Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

MGT Neofin Aqua Log

Thanks again to the crew at MGT for this opportunity. The plan was to wait and start this run early next week, but with the change in my protocol, I decided I would start this week and post mid way after vial 1 is complete.

By all accounts I have started slow as Monday and Tues, I injected 2 IUS at my normal protocol times. So this is usually in the evening about an hour prior to workout.

Obviously its a little soon to post any subjective reviews but will update this log daily to capture the most accurate results.

I will say both Sub-Q pins in the stomach went smooth. Really Smooth! (its always a nice change to pin insulin needles vs 23 gauge monsters)

I am likely to adjust the dose soon and will keep everyone posted.

Thanks again and best of luck to everyone else logging!
    Last edited by Bundy74; 08-02-2017 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

How's it coming along?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

How much liquid is in the vial?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Yesterday was my first day back on the grind in a week. (during this time off I did not take any sort of gear including HgH)
    Mentally I needed to be back and it did me good to move some weight around. I really had it my head that I wanted to change things up and move from the lower weight higher rep workouts I have been utilizing since last year. During the week off, I was forced to evaluate all sorts of things about myself and what I expect. That being said one of the things I realized is the same program isn’t going to work the same way as before. Case in point, during this recent cut, I felt like shape and striations were taking longer to come in, well im 15lbs heavier than last year so of course its going to be different. At any rate, as I really sat and thought about whats what, I came to the realization the biggest change or gains came during bulking. These workouts were totally different. I would use 1 warm up set followed by 3 sets of heavy sets. Instead of shooting for 10-20 rep range I was shooting for 6 or to failure. At that I would only work out 4 days a week. I wish I could say I figured out something special, but truth is I was simply trying to make the most with the least and didn’t want to lose the surplus of calories I had struggle to acquire.
    I suppose being sidelined for the remainder of the year is a good thing in that I can really make adjustments to the workouts I plan to carry me thru 2018.
    As I previously mentioned, although injured and not able to compete this season, I am going to continue this current cut cycle. Only difference is I will be playing with carbs during this time to really find that sweet spot which will provide energy and muscle fullness without giving up extra water or weight.

Heres the current protocol
    Tren Ace .5ml (workout days) **other source
    Tren E .5ml (workout days) ** other source
    Test Cyp 1ml (eod) ** other source
    Winstrol 1ml (workout days) ** other source
    NPP .5ml (workout days) **other source
    EQ .5ml (workout days) **other source
    Mast P 1ml (workout days) **other source
    Anavar 100mg (workout days) ** other source
    Neofin 2IUs (ed) MGT
    AndroGel (12 pumps daily) **other source

Other than this its just going to be toying with the diet. Obviously during my week off I did go in extra with carbs. I would say the worst thing I ate during this week was a few sliced of pizza one day. Most of my current carb intake is coming from cereal, oatmeal and bread.

For me outside of the knee issue, its mental..all mental.

DB Incline Press
    1x80x10 WU
    1x90x6
    1x100x6
    1x90x10

DB Tricep Overhead Extension (1 Arm)
    1x40x12(2) Warm Up
    1x45x10(2)
    2x50x6(2)

Bench Press
    2x225x6
    Close Grip
    2x135x10

Landmine Incline Press
    1x90x10
    1x100x10
    1x115x8

Cable Tricep Kickback (no handle)
    3x30x20(2)
    Cable Rope Extension
    4x70x10

Thanks for reading and I appreciate the support!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Starting to really get that gH high. Just sleeping well and having that overall postive/good feeling. Def much needed with my knee being an issue for me at the moment.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Things are going great and I have increased my dose to 2.5 IUs
    My sleep has improved dramatically and I can see a change in my skin as well. Overall as I mentioned in my last post, I am just enjoying that feeling of well being. I am looking forward to running my bloods to better gauge where we are, but nonetheless knee problems aside, I am feeling good, resting good and recovering good. All of which allows me to really increase my intensity in the gym.
    The Aquafin has held up fantastic! I have only used powder before and mixed with Bact water myself, so to see how stable this compound is pretty impressive. Still no issues with Sub Q stomach pins.
    I have to say my appetite has increased as well. All in all this Neofin cycle is going great. Its just the addition I needed to get things back in focus after this knee blowout!

Thanks and more to come!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Still limping around and unfortunately have not been in the gym since Monday (although I knew this would be the case)
    I have been able to pin 1ml of Test Cyp EOD,100mg of Var ED, rub in 12 pumps Androgel ED and inject 2.5 IUs ED
    Although I have not been able to do any cardio, my diet has been clean I just dont have much of an appetite.
    I am holding a little extra water due to the HgH but thru this all I am still dropping roughly 1lb a day.
    Current weight 198lbs, Ive dropped 14lbs in 9 days with no cardio or change to diet.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

I am feeling great off this MGT. Although I am holding a slight bit of water, I am enjoying the benefits of proper sleep, recovery and just well being. I have stuck to 2.5IUs but will be increasing the dose when I start vial two. Looking forward to running some bloods. I have got to say though, I feel great and the body is responding well.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Things are really going well and I cant say it enough with every post but I just got to say the overall feeling of well being is awesome. I am really blown away by the recovery time. Seldom am I dragging ass to get it in. My sleep even with the Trensomnia is great. In other words, when I do sleep its just a real heavy sleep. My knee is still a huge problem but I have got to say the HgH in some odd way seems to make the problem more tolerable. Will be running labs soon.
    By the way, you guys need to hunt down MGT on IG, seeing some of those monsters over there makes me want to start eating 10,000 calories a day and bump up to a 2xl shirt!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Getting down to the end of vial one and got to say, bloods withstanding this has been a great addition to the current protocol. I cant say it enough but I just feel really good and rested. I have yet to have any issues and look forward to the upcoming weeks when things really get fun with this cycle!

Monster Labs Lead Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

sorry if i missed it , are you doing bloodwork anytime soon.?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    sorry if i missed it , are you doing bloodwork anytime soon.?
    Yeap getting down to end of vial one and can run baseline w IGF or run the 10IUs x 96 hour protocol the sponsor suggested. Just waiting to find out which they prefer. Anxious my self!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bundy74 View Post
    Yeap getting down to end of vial one and can run baseline w IGF or run the 10IUs x 96 hour protocol the sponsor suggested. Just waiting to find out which they prefer. Anxious my self!
    As you wish Sir. We don't have special conditions for test protocol, you can do both

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

When are you getting bloodwork?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

running your baseline IGF comes prior to ever starting hgh...