• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BTC Payment Option?

ffang2

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are you still accepting BTC as a payment option? I was just on the checkout page and I don't see it as an option on there.

Are you still accepting BTC as a payment option? I was just on the checkout page and I don't see it as an option on there.

Probably not for a couple days. Tonight/tomorrow is the big BTC split so we'll see what happens to prices of bitcoin very soon. Just my opinion but a rep should have an exact answer for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's probably due to the split and will be temporary. I'm checking with Alan now.

Alan says in 1-3 days Drugs Gear will be back to accepting bitcoin. Just waiting until after the split.

Drugs Gear is back to accepting Bitcoins as a payment option.

Western Union is ok but they have gotten more strict concerning their transfers. It's basically a crap shoot if a WU or MG order goes through. Bitcoin is by far the best payment option. Bitcoin is easy to use, set up and it's fast.

Is the crap shoot with MG more so recently or has it always been like this? I have never had an issue with MG sending funds to your end but it has been a little while since I have ordered.
Western Union is ok but they have gotten more strict concerning their transfers. It's basically a crap shoot if a WU or MG order goes through. Bitcoin is by far the best payment option. Bitcoin is easy to use, set up and it's fast.

MG and WU depends on where the money is going. If it's China then it's. Hassle. WU canceled my payment and refunded my money.

Does anybody here have any experience with Alpha Pharma primobolan that shit stings like a bee?

I have no personal experience with Alpha primo but I have heard others say that it floats like a butterfly:D
Does anybody here have any experience with Alpha Pharma primobolan that shit stings like a bee?

Back