• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cruefan89 GC Log

Get Shredded!

Back and Tri’s

Wide Grip Pull Downs (front)
BB Rows
Incline DB Rows
Reverse Grip pull downs
Close Grip push downs
BB Close Grip Press
Single arm cable

Music: Ratt

After my warmup of spin and rowing I have about 42 mins to workout during my am workouts. Then I shower cook my breakfast which consists of 3 whole eggs and 3 egg whites 2 pieces of Dave’s Killer with either PB or hummus on them. Then when I get to work I eat a protein pumpkin pancake because I’m white.

Back and Tri’s

Wide Grip Pull Downs (front)
BB Rows
Incline DB Rows
Reverse Grip pull downs
Close Grip push downs
BB Close Grip Press
Single arm cable

Music: Ratt

After my warmup of spin and rowing I have about 42 mins to workout during my am workouts. Then I shower cook my breakfast which consists of 3 whole eggs and 3 egg whites 2 pieces of Dave’s Killer with either PB or hummus on them. Then when I get to work I eat a protein pumpkin pancake because I’m white.

Atta Boy!!! Protein Pumpkin Pancake?!?! Sounds good to me!!

What brand of protein pancakes?

Been drinking this during my workouts for the last week. Seth Feroce is high on this brand so I gave it a shot. I’ll give it another week before I speak on it.

Attachments

• B06C124B-83E5-4308-8256-7E033BAC3BC5.jpeg
    B06C124B-83E5-4308-8256-7E033BAC3BC5.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 51

Been drinking this during my workouts for the last week. Seth Feroce is high on this brand so I gave it a shot. I’ll give it another week before I speak on it.

I love Seth, great guy and a BEAST at that.

Chest and light shoulders

DB Flat fly/ BB Incline press super
DB Incline fly/ BB Flat press super
DB side lateral/ Push-ups super

Music: Foo Fighters

This is an excellent cardio song if you like the music to speed up and down without lyrics. I listened to this during my half marathon a couple months ago.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFc8U0XrMkc

Back and Tri’s

BB Rows
Wide Grip pull downs
Incline DB Rows
Reverse Grip starlight bar pull downs
Close Grip Push Downs
Close Grip BB bench
DB Kick backs

Music: Foo Fighters again. They have like 10 albums y’all

Its Saturday which means Leg Day

Squat City

Meet me under the bar

Back and Tri’s

BB Rows
Wide Grip pull downs
Incline DB Rows
Reverse Grip starlight bar pull downs
Close Grip Push Downs
Close Grip BB bench
DB Kick backs

Music: Foo Fighters again. They have like 10 albums y’all

Foo Fighters shirt is one of my favs I wear to the gym. Love them.

Chest and shoulders yesterday

Back and Tri’s Today

Close Grip pull down
BB Rows
Wide Grip pull downs
DB Incline Rows
Reverse Grip BB rows
Reverse Grip straight bar pull downs
Single arm pull downs
Straight bar push downs
BB Close Grip press
Single arm reverse ext
Some strength band work in between sets

Music: Little of everything

Get Shredded!

Quads

Just a lot of Close stance squats and leg extensions

Music: Kenny Chesney Live Album

The Nitracell Intra was a good choice. I posted a pic last week of it and wanted to wait before commenting. Not usually a big sup drinker but this I like. No shaking or anything during workouts from energy drops. Honestly a rice crispy treat works well also

Quads

Just a lot of Close stance squats and leg extensions

Music: Kenny Chesney Live Album

The Nitracell Intra was a good choice. I posted a pic last week of it and wanted to wait before commenting. Not usually a big sup drinker but this I like. No shaking or anything during workouts from energy drops. Honestly a rice crispy treat works well also

Mmmm Rice Krispey Treats.....😜😜😜😜

Chest and shoulders

Flat DB fly/ BB Incline Super
Incline DB Press/ Flat BB super
Incline DB Fly/Flat BB press/ Pec Deck Giant
Strength Band Crossover
DB Seated front raise
DB Seated Side lateral raise
Rope Face-pulls
Seated DB overhead press
BB Shrugs

Music: The Killers

New cycle
Test E 400ew
Deca 300ew
Tren E 200ew
Split between 2 pins Monday and Thursday and will run for 10 weeks with modifications if needed.
A bomb 50mg 1 hour pw < Will run no more than 2 weeks regardless
Proviron 60mg daily
Dex .5 3x ew

Ran this cycle less the anadrol back in the fall but had to stop due to family issues. Was really starting to kick in but had to bail out.

Staring weight 210lb. I’m 6’
Goal is too get to a solid 220 at the end. Not looking to get super lean but 11-12% for me at 220 would be a solid look. I will make adjustments to my diet further into the cycle. Carbs are on the high side currently but will pull back some middle of May. I’m not a competitor nor plan to be. Just keeping it real.

First pin was smooth as always and zero pip. Always top notch with GC and I back that statement up with labs not just talk.

Back