Gear Church


Cruefan89 GC Log

Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1112
  1. #1096
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    673
    Thanked in
    542 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Anytime John Paul Jones joins a supergroup it has to be good. They were a one and done thing but Awsome none the less

    Dave Grohl- Foo Fighters
    Josh Homme- Queens of the Stone Age
    John Paul Jones- Zeppelin



    “Move over for a damage case”

  2. #1097
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    673
    Thanked in
    542 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Music: Twisted Sister Yes they have more than just the 2 songs everyone knows. Give this song a listen. Dee Sniders vocals at his best

    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Move over for a damage case”

  3. #1098
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    5,110

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,965
    Thanked in
    1,322 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    Music: Twisted Sister Yes they have more than just the 2 songs everyone knows. Give this song a listen. Dee Sniders vocals at his best

    I liked nature of the beast... cool riff... but dude, did you see the Netflix documentary on twisted sister?? These guys are a strange breed indeed... lol

  4. #1099
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    673
    Thanked in
    542 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    I did. Dee is greedy
    “Move over for a damage case”

  5. #1100
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    673
    Thanked in
    542 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Music: IHeartRadio..Slippery when Wet station

    Still not pushing it with my knee just yet. Hill climbs on the bike are no joke though but ROM is knee friendly. Hamstring exercises no problem.

    Been doing an intra with 1/2 Pre workout and 1/2 carb powder from RedCon1. Not bad if you match the flavors. Tried a whole scoop of the pre workout and it’s too strong.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Move over for a damage case”

  6. #1101
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    10,311

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,557
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,953
    Thanked in
    1,404 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I just cant handle pre workouts either bro...I guess I'm just an old fart!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    Music: IHeartRadio..Slippery when Wet station

    Still not pushing it with my knee just yet. Hill climbs on the bike are no joke though but ROM is knee friendly. Hamstring exercises no problem.

    Been doing an intra with 1/2 Pre workout and 1/2 carb powder from RedCon1. Not bad if you match the flavors. Tried a whole scoop of the pre workout and it’s too strong.

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  7. #1102
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    673
    Thanked in
    542 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Music: Def Leppard “High and Dry”

    Feeling pretty good considering it’s hot as HE🏒🏒 outside. Sports ramping up for fall around here like everywhere else I’m sure. Let the trash talking begin.

    Still on cruise dose thru September probably pending lab results I’m about to get. Weights up to 213 now. Will post a picture next week. Little slack in diet but not off the rails for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Move over for a damage case”

  8. #1103
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    10,311

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,557
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,953
    Thanked in
    1,404 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If labs look good, what's on the agenda?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    Music: Def Leppard “High and Dry”

    Feeling pretty good considering it’s hot as HE outside. Sports ramping up for fall around here like everywhere else I’m sure. Let the trash talking begin.

    Still on cruise dose thru September probably pending lab results I’m about to get. Weights up to 213 now. Will post a picture next week. Little slack in diet but not off the rails for sure.

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  9. #1104
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    673
    Thanked in
    542 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    If labs look good, what's on the agenda?

    Not sure yet
    “Move over for a damage case”

  10. #1105
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    673
    Thanked in
    542 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Music: Foo Fighters “Wasting Light”
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Move over for a damage case”

  11. #1106
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    10,311

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,557
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,953
    Thanked in
    1,404 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Killer album!




    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    Music: Foo Fighters “Wasting Light”

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  12. #1107
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    673
    Thanked in
    542 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Music: Dangerous Toys “Hellacious Acres”

    This was this morning
    6’ 213 lbs

    Been running GC Test E at just over 250ew. I draw 1 tick past .5 with each pin. Pinning Monday and Thursday and labs drawn 48 hours after Thursday pin. So probably more like 300ew with extra tick mark. This is dead on 250 Test or slightly overdosed. I used no AI but see that I might need to with E2 #.

    I’m on low dose aspirin but need to up water intake. I feel fine with no headaches or sluggish feeling. Will low the dose to precise.5 draws or just under for a month or so.

    GC Test E is g2g as usual
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Move over for a damage case”

  13. #1108
    Senior Member
    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7,268

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,472
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,789
    Thanked in
    1,354 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    Music: Dangerous Toys “Hellacious Acres”

    This was this morning
    6’ 213 lbs

    Been running GC Test E at just over 250ew. I draw 1 tick past .5 with each pin. Pinning Monday and Thursday and labs drawn 48 hours after Thursday pin. So probably more like 300ew with extra tick mark. This is dead on 250 Test or slightly overdosed. I used no AI but see that I might need to with E2 #.

    I’m on low dose aspirin but need to up water intake. I feel fine with no headaches or sluggish feeling. Will low the dose to precise.5 draws or just under for a month or so.

    GC Test E is g2g as usual
    Thanks for posting Bloods, looks good.

    Looking solid there Crue!!! Nice work
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  14. #1109
    Senior Member
    Greybeard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    123

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points
    57597556

    Good numbers for GC. Not so good on your hemoglobin and hematocrit. What’s your thoughts? Are you planning to donate some blood?
    But then again you may have just been dehydrated because looks like you were fasting.
    Thanks for posting Crew! I enjoy following you progress.

  15. #1110
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,277

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    155
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    673
    Thanked in
    542 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Greybeard View Post
    Good numbers for GC. Not so good on your hemoglobin and hematocrit. What’s your thoughts? Are you planning to donate some blood?
    But then again you may have just been dehydrated because looks like you were fasting.
    Thanks for posting Crew! I enjoy following you progress.

    Hemo and crit run high a lot. I’m sure my water intake was low especially coming off the weekend. Would donate but I’m sure I’ll get rejected. It’s 50/50 with me getting to donate most times. Going to lower dose down some and try in a month. I have my normal trt labs to adjust for as well.

    Thanks for following


    “Move over for a damage case”

Similar Threads

  1. ASF Sunday Church.
    By Seattlesbest in forum The Pit
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-26-2017, 10:58 AM
  2. What does you church say
    By theCaptn' in forum The Pit
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-24-2017, 02:53 AM
  3. Cruefan89
    By Kronikmstrb8r in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2017, 04:57 AM
  4. Cruefan89
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2017, 09:16 AM
  5. Headed to Church
    By VTX in forum The Pit
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums