• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruefan89 GC Log

IML Gear Cream!
No shoes, no shirt, no problem

Bad ass!!

- - - Updated - - -

Chest and Shoulders

DB Flat Press/ Incline BB Press
Pec Deck/ Incline BB press
Strength Band Crossover/ DB Flat fly’s
DB side/front raise
DB overhead press
Plate front raises
BB Shrugs

Music: Royal Blood

Feeling good. Stepping up cardio a little more than usual. Working with my wife on staying on track and keeping her motivated. I have the energy so why not.

This picture sucks but it’s something. I have the worst lighting in my gym. I’ll try and take some more this week. I was in a rush.

Looking good man!!!

Chest and shoulders

DB Flat Press/ Incline BB press
Flat BB press/ Incline DB press
Pec Deck/ Incline fly’s
Strength Band Cross overs
DB side raise
DB front raise
Plate front raise
DB Seated rear delt raise
Leaning Rope pulls
BB Shrugs

Music: Chili peppers

Feeling best I’ve ever have on cycle right now. Just for fun I pinned .5 ml of GC’s Double Base Saturday before my workout. Stuff is insane and could not see doing a full ml. Definitely not for the faint at heart.

lol...double base is like a rocket...once it starts...hard to turn off!

Chest and shoulders

DB Flat Press/ Incline BB press
Flat BB press/ Incline DB press
Pec Deck/ Incline fly’s
Strength Band Cross overs
DB side raise
DB front raise
Plate front raise
DB Seated rear delt raise
Leaning Rope pulls
BB Shrugs

Music: Chili peppers

Feeling best I’ve ever have on cycle right now. Just for fun I pinned .5 ml of GC’s Double Base Saturday before my workout. Stuff is insane and could not see doing a full ml. Definitely not for the faint at heart.

Got my last workout in today before leaving for the beach tomorrow. Will be gone until Thursday or Friday depending on how the weather is. Here’s another fuzzy pic from yesterday. This has been the best cycle I’ve run so far. Tren E 300ew Mast E 400ew and Test E 250ew. I cut back on carbs some but not to the point I was looking Flat. That happened in the past and really frustrates me right before a trip. I feel great and plan on a cruise dose after I get back for awhile.

6’
47 years old
Weight not sure but probably 205. Scales mind f**k you sometimes. I go by the mirror when leaning out some.
BF% ?
I got to 220 before leaning back down mind you. I battled a back issue (which is good now) and a undisclosed left shoulder issue that still persists and hinders me from pushing any heavy weight. I improvised and adapted .

GC is top notch gear and service and I highly recommend them.

Attachments

• E3FA893E-E2C7-4A09-B08F-39183CC7D19C.png
    E3FA893E-E2C7-4A09-B08F-39183CC7D19C.png
    346.3 KB · Views: 28
47 yr old model material....looking dialed in Crue...legs are coming on strong!

Got my last workout in today before leaving for the beach tomorrow. Will be gone until Thursday or Friday depending on how the weather is. Here’s another fuzzy pic from yesterday. This has been the best cycle I’ve run so far. Tren E 300ew Mast E 400ew and Test E 250ew. I cut back on carbs some but not to the point I was looking Flat. That happened in the past and really frustrates me right before a trip. I feel great and plan on a cruise dose after I get back for awhile.

6’
47 years old
Weight not sure but probably 205. Scales mind f**k you sometimes. I go by the mirror when leaning out some.
BF% ?
I got to 220 before leaning back down mind you. I battled a back issue (which is good now) and a undisclosed left shoulder issue that still persists and hinders me from pushing any heavy weight. I improvised and adapted .

GC is top notch gear and service and I highly recommend them.

I’m back from the beach. Got some sun. Water was closed double red flag while I was there. Still had a good time. Ate whatever a few times like always. Off all next week but I’ll check in I’m sure. TRT starting now

I’m back from the beach. Got some sun. Water was closed double red flag while I was there. Still had a good time. Ate whatever a few times like always. Off all next week but I’ll check in I’m sure. TRT starting now

Glad you had a good time and got some rest! I’m hittin the beach back home for a few weeks in Sept and I am so excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome back Crue!

saw this thought of you... no flashy solo but a seriously raunchy riff

Get Shredded!
lol...man I can’t handle Accept! Gotta have some Maiden!

lol...man I can’t handle Accept! Gotta have some Maiden!

Maiden is Awsome live. I think they played in Atlanta yesterday or tonight. Seen them back in 1990 or 91 can’t remember.

Back to work after 2 weeks off. Been hitting the gym regularly and it’s been nice without any time limits or obligations.

Update pic with Black and Yellow for all the Steeler fans

#STEELERNATION

Attachments

• EAFF6F68-C44B-4FBD-9357-C93A9D8BE93A.jpeg
    EAFF6F68-C44B-4FBD-9357-C93A9D8BE93A.jpeg
    466 KB · Views: 33
IML Gear Cream!

Chest and shoulders today

DB flat/BB Incline
DB Incline/ BB flat
Pec deck/ DB fly flat
Strength Band Cross over
DB front raise Seated
DB side raise Seated
DB rear delt raise
BB shrug
Leaning DB raise Seated

Music: Sound City

My warmup for any day is about 15-20 minutes. Never go cold into my workouts. I’m not a young buck anymore y’all

young buck...what's the definition of young buck? Anybody under 46 is a young buck to me:)

Chest and shoulders today

DB flat/BB Incline
DB Incline/ BB flat
Pec deck/ DB fly flat
Strength Band Cross over
DB front raise Seated
DB side raise Seated
DB rear delt raise
BB shrug
Leaning DB raise Seated

Music: Sound City

My warmup for any day is about 15-20 minutes. Never go cold into my workouts. I’m not a young buck anymore y’all

young buck...what's the definition of young buck? Anybody under 46 is a young buck to me:)

Me as well. My daughters boyfriend didn’t know who Tom Petty was. I was like WTF!!

Me as well. My daughters boyfriend didn’t know who Tom Petty was. I was like WTF!!
time for your daughter to make new friends bud.... lol
i regret not going to a Tom petty show when I had the chance, never heard a song I didn’t like from him. His duet with Stevie nix is one of my faves. By the way bro you’re looking solid! Totally agree with the warm up being important and I am kinda a young buck to you guys.

Carry on man

Thanks MK

i regret not going to a Tom petty show when I had the chance, never heard a song I didn’t like from him. His duet with Stevie nix is one of my faves. By the way bro you’re looking solid! Totally agree with the warm up being important and I am kinda a young buck to you guys.

Carry on man

Carry on man

I made it a point to play Tom Petty 🖤 very loud on My Bluetooth speaker during the fireworks display July 4th just for him.

lol...how rude to treat your possible future son-in-law in such a way:)

I made it a point to play Tom Petty  very loud on My Bluetooth speaker during the fireworks display July 4th just for him.

Back and tri’s

Pull ups along with normal warm up routine

Wide Grip pulldowns to front
BB Rows
Wide Grip pulldowns to Chest/BB Rows Close Grip
Reverse Grip Pulldowns
Lat Pushdowns Wide
Rope tri ext overhead
Reverse Grip tri ext with bar
Nose breakers
Single Grip tri ext
Some Abs on slant board

Music: Killers and Kings of Leon

Had a time limit today. Daughter asked me to go to pool with her. I don’t pass that up

Back and tri’s

Pull ups along with normal warm up routine

Wide Grip pulldowns to front
BB Rows
Wide Grip pulldowns to Chest/BB Rows Close Grip
Reverse Grip Pulldowns
Lat Pushdowns Wide
Rope tri ext overhead
Reverse Grip tri ext with bar
Nose breakers
Single Grip tri ext
Some Abs on slant board

Music: Killers and Kings of Leon

Had a time limit today. Daughter asked me to go to pool with her. I don’t pass that up

Nice session...Pool day sounds great!!! Enjoy!!

Back