Gear Church


Cruefan89 GC Log

Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1038
  1. #76
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    100100

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    The plates are from Amazon and cost under $20.00 for 15 of them I believe. I have the Undeniable meal prep bag also.
    Great thanks...Thanks for the great posts how is the blend working for you?

  2. #77
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,197

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    606
    Thanked in
    494 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    It's as smooth as any oil I've run. Sometimes I nick a vessel and will get Tren cough but at only .7 it's not that bad. Injured shoulder sucks but not stopping me. I plan on really pushing these last 2 weeks to finish out. My carbs are moderate to slightly high and I may need to drop down for a short while. Thanks for following
    “Move over for a damage case”

  3. #78
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,197

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    606
    Thanked in
    494 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    PWO: Coffee and whole oats

    Warmup: Spin bike and rowing machine << Major sweat

    Legs and Shoulders:

    Leg extensions : 4 sets after warmup sets 12x12x10x10

    Close stance squats: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

    Stiff leg DB dead lifts: 8x8x8x8

    DB Lunges: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

    Finshed with 2 quick sets of jump squats 12 ea <<Don't knock them if you haven't tried them

    Front DB raises 4 sets with the last being a drop set 12x12x10x10 then drop sets to failure

    Side lateral raises: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

    Shrugs: 3 sets until failure

    Still dealing with shoulder pain on Left side but improving so no push movements quit yet.

    Music: Current Country ( Im coed this week with the wife so.....)

    PWO: 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs with 4oz unsweetened apple sauce

    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Move over for a damage case”

  4. #79
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    10,082

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,387
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,795
    Thanked in
    1,298 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Dang....that looks freaking great!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    PWO: Coffee and whole oats

    Warmup: Spin bike and rowing machine << Major sweat

    Legs and Shoulders:

    Leg extensions : 4 sets after warmup sets 12x12x10x10

    Close stance squats: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

    Stiff leg DB dead lifts: 8x8x8x8

    DB Lunges: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

    Finshed with 2 quick sets of jump squats 12 ea <<Don't knock them if you haven't tried them

    Front DB raises 4 sets with the last being a drop set 12x12x10x10 then drop sets to failure

    Side lateral raises: 4 sets 10x10x10x10

    Shrugs: 3 sets until failure

    Still dealing with shoulder pain on Left side but improving so no push movements quit yet.

    Music: Current Country ( Im coed this week with the wife so.....)

    PWO: 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs with 4oz unsweetened apple sauce


    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  5. #80
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,197

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    606
    Thanked in
    494 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yesterday was chest

    Today

    PWO: Banana and coffee

    Spin bike and rowing machine

    Back: Rope pulldowns: 4 sets 12x10x8x8

    Barbell rows: 6 sets 12x10x10x8x8x8

    Straight bar pulldowns (reverse grip) : 4 sets 10x10x8x8

    Wide grip pulldowns: 4 sets 10x10x8x8

    Close grip pulldowns: 4 sets 12x10x10x8

    Tris: Straight bar push downs 4 sets 12x10x10x10

    Close grip bench: 4 sets 12x10x10x10

    reverse single arm pulldowns: 4 sets 12 reps each side

    Music: Metallica ( Garage Days)

    Pwo 4oz unsweetened apple sauce straight into meal of fish and sweet potatoes and broccoli. Legs tomorrow and shoulders.

    Gear is smooth and im tightening up. Not following a cal deficit diet but liking what I see. I'm so ready to go into a bulk for a while. About 10 more days till end. So far, so good, so what.

    Any suggestions ldog or GC?


    “Move over for a damage case”

  6. #81
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    10,082

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,387
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,795
    Thanked in
    1,298 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'm not a big advocate for cut and bulk....I'm on a lean bulk 24/7. If it were me, I would consider some EQ(600-700mg) or a moderate dose of Deca (350-400mg).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post
    Yesterday was chest

    Today

    PWO: Banana and coffee

    Spin bike and rowing machine

    Back: Rope pulldowns: 4 sets 12x10x8x8

    Barbell rows: 6 sets 12x10x10x8x8x8

    Straight bar pulldowns (reverse grip) : 4 sets 10x10x8x8

    Wide grip pulldowns: 4 sets 10x10x8x8

    Close grip pulldowns: 4 sets 12x10x10x8

    Tris: Straight bar push downs 4 sets 12x10x10x10

    Close grip bench: 4 sets 12x10x10x10

    reverse single arm pulldowns: 4 sets 12 reps each side

    Music: Metallica ( Garage Days)

    Pwo 4oz unsweetened apple sauce straight into meal of fish and sweet potatoes and broccoli. Legs tomorrow and shoulders.

    Gear is smooth and im tightening up. Not following a cal deficit diet but liking what I see. I'm so ready to go into a bulk for a while. About 10 more days till end. So far, so good, so what.

    Any suggestions ldog or GC?



    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  7. #82
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,197

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    606
    Thanked in
    494 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Pre workout coffee and post workout meal not counting 4 egg whites and 2 whole eggs

    Go Steelers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Move over for a damage case”

  8. #83
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    4

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    i placed an order with gear church and had great communication, tracked money and it has arrived but now have not heard from them at all... anyone else have this problem?

  9. #84
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,197

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    606
    Thanked in
    494 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Deisel View Post
    i placed an order with gear church and had great communication, tracked money and it has arrived but now have not heard from them at all... anyone else have this problem?

    You're totally screwed!!

    JK. You will be taken care of. Take this to PM with Ldog and then post your TD. You owe them that now that you put them on blast with your first post.
    Last edited by Cruefan89; 08-25-2017 at 02:49 PM.
    “Move over for a damage case”

  10. #85
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    100100

    Quote Originally Posted by Deisel View Post
    i placed an order with gear church and had great communication, tracked money and it has arrived but now have not heard from them at all... anyone else have this problem?
    I have had great communication with them. Did you email them or just PM...Try email one of them gets back to you typically within the day.

  11. #86
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Age
    46
    Posts
    36

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    100100

    Thanks for the great log! Hope your shoulder gets better and nice to see whats going on with the blend. Any suggestions for the tren cough? Ive heard head in freezer, nose spray ....etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post
    Yesterday was chest

    Today

    PWO: Banana and coffee

    Spin bike and rowing machine

    Back: Rope pulldowns: 4 sets 12x10x8x8

    Barbell rows: 6 sets 12x10x10x8x8x8

    Straight bar pulldowns (reverse grip) : 4 sets 10x10x8x8

    Wide grip pulldowns: 4 sets 10x10x8x8

    Close grip pulldowns: 4 sets 12x10x10x8

    Tris: Straight bar push downs 4 sets 12x10x10x10

    Close grip bench: 4 sets 12x10x10x10

    reverse single arm pulldowns: 4 sets 12 reps each side

    Music: Metallica ( Garage Days)

    Pwo 4oz unsweetened apple sauce straight into meal of fish and sweet potatoes and broccoli. Legs tomorrow and shoulders.

    Gear is smooth and im tightening up. Not following a cal deficit diet but liking what I see. I'm so ready to go into a bulk for a while. About 10 more days till end. So far, so good, so what.

    Any suggestions ldog or GC?



  12. #87
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Mick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,985

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    532
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    386
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post


    Any suggestions ldog or GC?


    You mean Prestige?

  13. #88
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,197

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    606
    Thanked in
    494 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by LAVIC View Post
    Thanks for the great log! Hope your shoulder gets better and nice to see whats going on with the blend. Any suggestions for the tren cough? Ive heard head in freezer, nose spray ....etc

    I had it happen today. I just ride it out and breath normally. It it's really bad and I only had that happen a couple times in the past. I just take a cold shower. Sweating so bad I had to anyways. Haven't had that happen with this tri blend though.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    You mean Prestige?
    Elaborate
    “Move over for a damage case”

  14. #89
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    10,082

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,387
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,795
    Thanked in
    1,298 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Hit me up on PM. In the future, lets communicate via PM. You will be taken care of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deisel View Post
    i placed an order with gear church and had great communication, tracked money and it has arrived but now have not heard from them at all... anyone else have this problem?
    - - - Updated - - -

    Yep...thats correct. Same great quality. xxxooo

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    You mean Prestige?

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  15. #90
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Mick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,985

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    532
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    386
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post
    Elaborate
    These guys changed their names from Prestige to Gear Church and people are missing packs from Prestige.

Similar Threads

  1. ASF Sunday Church.
    By Seattlesbest in forum The Pit
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-26-2017, 10:58 AM
  2. What does you church say
    By theCaptn' in forum The Pit
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-24-2017, 02:53 AM
  3. Cruefan89
    By Kronikmstrb8r in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2017, 04:57 AM
  4. Cruefan89
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2017, 09:16 AM
  5. Headed to Church
    By VTX in forum The Pit
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums