Gear Church


Cruefan89 GC Log

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1049
  1. #16
    Super duper mod
    frank zazz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    7,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,381
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,403
    Thanked in
    817 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I have always been hesitant to order blends like this because of pip or the blends might not really be what they are advertised but it sure would be easier than the 2cc everyday I'm pinning
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    610
    Thanked in
    498 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Yeah I'm hesitant as well. This will be the third time I used this type of blend so let's see what happens.
    “Move over for a damage case”

  3. #18
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    10,104

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,408
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,807
    Thanked in
    1,307 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Beautiful nectar!!! Thanks for the update.

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    610
    Thanked in
    498 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    As I sit here at work eating my lunch consisting of grilled steak, brown rice , carrots with peanut butter as my carrier oil I look over to see the guy down the table eating two slices of giant pizza one in each hand with three corn dogs , fried chicken fingers, and French fries on a plate in front of him and wonder to myself "Did I leave my car windows down".
    “Move over for a damage case”

  5. #20
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    10,104

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,408
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,807
    Thanked in
    1,307 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I guess he is on a dirty bulk??


    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    As I sit here at work eating my lunch consisting of grilled steak, brown rice , carrots with peanut butter as my carrier oil I look over to see the guy down the table eating two slices of giant pizza one in each hand with three corn dogs , fried chicken fingers, and French fries on a plate in front of him and wonder to myself "Did I leave my car windows down".

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  6. #21
    Super duper mod
    frank zazz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    7,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,381
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,403
    Thanked in
    817 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    How does the pin spot feel this morning
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    610
    Thanked in
    498 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    How does the pin spot feel this morning

    No pip at injection site
    “Move over for a damage case”

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    610
    Thanked in
    498 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    So as I stated no pip day after injection.

    Dr's office called about my t level results today. Came back at 88. That's right an 88. I could tell it was low and this is around my norm when I know I have a blood draw appt.

    Woke up with morning wood from the test p in the vial. This was a good sign for the tri blend. Haven't had morning wood for a couple weeks sooo.
    “Move over for a damage case”

  9. #24
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    gear church's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    257

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    168
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points
    745228985

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    So as I stated no pip day after injection.

    Dr's office called about my t level results today. Came back at 88. That's right an 88. I could tell it was low and this is around my norm when I know I have a blood draw appt.

    Woke up with morning wood from the test p in the vial. This was a good sign for the tri blend. Haven't had morning wood for a couple weeks sooo.
    Yes sir, my wife has no idea what to do with me when it goes off like that and I chase her around the house. I was waiting for someone to speak about this as it just isn't the same coming from me.

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    610
    Thanked in
    498 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    My dinner and protein for the night. I have more broccoli and sweet potatoes on tap as well for tonight.

    I will start posting my workouts on Monday once this is in full swing. Nothing out of the ordinary. I like to use the spin bike and rowing machine for warming up though. I have an elliptical as well that I think might make the rotation soon.

    Mondays - Legs and shoulders
    Tue - Chest and abs
    Wed- Back and tri's
    Then repeat Thursday thru Saturday

    Heavier on one day to moderate weight the following workout

    I don't work biceps because I torn (totally detached) both of them. Rely on rowing and back workouts for them. Had surgeries but still have issues and not worth the risk.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Move over for a damage case”

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    7,028

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,602
    Thanked in
    1,224 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    My dinner and protein for the night. I have more broccoli and sweet potatoes on tap as well for tonight.

    I will start posting my workouts on Monday once this is in full swing. Nothing out of the ordinary. I like to use the spin bike and rowing machine for warming up though. I have an elliptical as well that I think might make the rotation soon.

    Mondays - Legs and shoulders
    Tue - Chest and abs
    Wed- Back and tri's
    Then repeat Thursday thru Saturday

    Heavier on one day to moderate weight the following workout

    I don't work biceps because I torn (totally detached) both of them. Rely on rowing and back workouts for them. Had surgeries but still have issues and not worth the risk.
    About the same as my dinner tonight... 6oz Sirloin and 1cup Broccoli.. Although my coach plans all my meals. I just follow the plan.

    Looking good bro
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE....

  12. #27
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    10,104

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,408
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,807
    Thanked in
    1,307 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bro..that food looks great!!!

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    JD70's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Age
    49
    Posts
    686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points
    1831426792

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    So as I stated no pip day after injection.

    Dr's office called about my t level results today. Came back at 88. That's right an 88. I could tell it was low and this is around my norm when I know I have a blood draw appt.

    Woke up with morning wood from the test p in the vial. This was a good sign for the tri blend. Haven't had morning wood for a couple weeks sooo.
    Hey Crue how long was it between your last Test (long ester) pin and the bloodwork? I've been doing my own trt but would like to know. 3 weeks? Mine was super low when I got clinic TRT a couple years ago,, and I think it was about a month after I stopped a blast (stopped completely, was around your level maybe lower).

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    610
    Thanked in
    498 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by JD70 View Post
    Hey Crue how long was it between your last Test (long ester) pin and the bloodwork? I've been doing my own trt but would like to know. 3 weeks? Mine was super low when I got clinic TRT a couple years ago,, and I think it was about a month after I stopped a blast (stopped completely, was around your level maybe lower).

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    16 days
    “Move over for a damage case”

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3,206

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    610
    Thanked in
    498 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Pin #2 today in left glute and absolutely zero pip. This tells me that the gear is brewed correctly and that I will probably go to everyday pins at .5 ED starting Monday. I will pin again on Saturday. Also started prami at .3 today along with masin at .5 from a different source.

    Not really a big fan of ED pinning but just like it more with short esters.
    “Move over for a damage case”

Similar Threads

  1. ASF Sunday Church.
    By Seattlesbest in forum The Pit
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-26-2017, 10:58 AM
  2. What does you church say
    By theCaptn' in forum The Pit
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-24-2017, 02:53 AM
  3. Cruefan89
    By Kronikmstrb8r in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2017, 04:57 AM
  4. Cruefan89
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2017, 09:16 AM
  5. Headed to Church
    By VTX in forum The Pit
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums