• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruefan89 GC Log

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds good. I used to see a good doc for TRT and he allowed me to stay at 1200 but it just got too expensive per month. It was at that time that I took my health in my own hands....free of charge. I'm on Dr Ldog's TRT protocol which I highly recommend!!

Yes I’m ready to reset and go into a cruise most times. Yes I have a TRT script that I have to renew with my Dr Twice a year. Getting ready as I speak for February 19th. Will donate a few days before to lower hemo some. Low T and high RBC is a red flag for a Dr. I should be in the 300-400 range for her. 😉

I also pull labs myself for whatever lab I’m using and overall health as well during a blast.

Ill throw a current pic up soon as well of myself. I’m shy and take bad pictures. Feeling pretty good with my current status being it’s only February.

Nice to hear i will be placing order this week. Going to run test cyp 500mg a week for 15. Thanks for posting

Just had to stop by
#STEELER NATION

Brady drops the ball 2x literally 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just had to stop by
#STEELER NATION

Brady drops the ball 2x literally 藍藍藍藍藍

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WE’RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!

Not really but I am happy

Mid day meal

Steak,peppers,onions,broccoli and rice

Attachments

• FD0D1C92-E8F4-476D-961A-B2114395A99B.jpeg
    FD0D1C92-E8F4-476D-961A-B2114395A99B.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 45

Me this morning. Running Half marathon this Sunday and it’s supposed to storm.

Attachments

• 02FB4D08-982D-4516-87BB-FD12C054724D.jpeg
    02FB4D08-982D-4516-87BB-FD12C054724D.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 77
Nice look bro....hard work pays off.

Rain held off most of the race

Attachments

• BB929FD5-DFCD-44A0-9F2F-75BD2448998B.jpeg
    BB929FD5-DFCD-44A0-9F2F-75BD2448998B.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 65

Chest and shoulders today

DB flat fly: 4 x 12
DB flat bench: 3 x10
DB incline bench 3 x 10
Pec Deck superset with Flat Smith Machine bench: 3 x 10-12
Front DB raises: 3 x12
Side DB raises: 3 x 10
Rope face pulls: 3 x 12
Barbell Shrugs: 3 x 15

Not as much as I would like but pressed for time this week with early workouts. Got my new blender today from Amazon waiting on me when I get home. Have not used protein powder since summer. Have the Veg Protein from REL to use up. Probably add 5g creatine.

Music: Just some 80’s Metal stuff. I know I heard Bango Tango,Tesla, and Twisted Sister in the mix.

Thanks bro!

Chest and shoulders today

DB flat fly: 4 x 12
DB flat bench: 3 x10
DB incline bench 3 x 10
Pec Deck superset with Flat Smith Machine bench: 3 x 10-12
Front DB raises: 3 x12
Side DB raises: 3 x 10
Rope face pulls: 3 x 12
Barbell Shrugs: 3 x 15

Not as much as I would like but pressed for time this week with early workouts. Got my new blender today from Amazon waiting on me when I get home. Have not used protein powder since summer. Have the Veg Protein from REL to use up. Probably add 5g creatine.

Music: Just some 80’s Metal stuff. I know I heard Bango Tango,Tesla, and Twisted Sister in the mix.

Pulled labs for my TRT script today. Donated blood over the weekend to help with Hemo and CBC. First thing she asked me was how did I get the bruises on my arms. She was referring too my torn bicep surgery scars.

Got script for Nuvigil again. It’s been a few years since I used it but I think it’s time I started again. I’ll post my results when I get them for TRT test.

Nice back and tri workout today as well with the wife. Back on afternoon workout schedule.

Music: Them Crooked Vultures

Is the Nuvigil for ADHD? My wife took Provigilfor years. I believe Provigil used to be given to fighter pilots.

Pulled labs for my TRT script today. Donated blood over the weekend to help with Hemo and CBC. First thing she asked me was how did I get the bruises on my arms. She was referring too my torn bicep surgery scars.

Got script for Nuvigil again. It’s been a few years since I used it but I think it’s time I started again. I’ll post my results when I get them for TRT test.

Nice back and tri workout today as well with the wife. Back on afternoon workout schedule.

Music: Them Crooked Vultures

Is the Nuvigil for ADHD? My wife took Provigilfor years. I believe Provigil used to be given to fighter pilots.

Not sure about ADHD. It will make you really alert and focused. Not sure why I decided to drop it to be honest. Should have it by the end of the week. Have to do the whole paperwork thing for the insurance to prove need.

IML Gear Cream!
Provigil is the real deal...Nuvigil is the baby but is still good💪

Not sure about ADHD. It will make you really alert and focused. Not sure why I decided to drop it to be honest. Should have it by the end of the week. Have to do the whole paperwork thing for the insurance to prove need.

Doctors office called me back about my labs today. She is cutting my TRT script in half from 200mg to 100mg a week due to my hematocrit being 52. I think she had this plan from the get go though from what I could tell when I talked to her. It’s fine though. It’s just a fall back for when I cruise and I have plenty of CVS vials to hold me over when needed.

Also I’m going to be inactive with this Log for awhile. I plan on picking this back up late spring. I made a promise that I need to keep to someone.

Looking forward to hearing from you in the Spring....blast is closer than you think!!!

Doctors office called me back about my labs today. She is cutting my TRT script in half from 200mg to 100mg a week due to my hematocrit being 52. I think she had this plan from the get go though from what I could tell when I talked to her. It’s fine though. It’s just a fall back for when I cruise and I have plenty of CVS vials to hold me over when needed.

Also I’m going to be inactive with this Log for awhile. I plan on picking this back up late spring. I made a promise that I need to keep to someone.

I am no longer using tren myself.

My girlfriend and my quality of life aren't worth losing.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Tren can be an animal if your not mentally on top of your game.

Ratt in Roll, man your bring back some memories, It was around 1984 when I saw them in concert. Wish I still had some of those old rock band concert t-shirts. I could have made a fortune on Ebay.

Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Got my TD from GC. Sust and Winny. Will probably run the Sust at 750ew split in three doses. Winny on the back end for last 4 weeks at 50ed.

Just for fun I did a Roid Test on the Sust and it was a color match as I already knew it would. Also MCT oil is the bees knees

Thanks GC

Attachments

• B6A4B3DB-5927-4834-8736-9B2E4482E82D.jpeg
    B6A4B3DB-5927-4834-8736-9B2E4482E82D.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 36
Back