• đź‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • đź’ŞCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! đź’Š
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cruefan89 GC Log

Get Shredded!
Hang in there bro...your wife needs you both physically and mentally strong!!! It's your time to shine!!! Keep us posted on her progressđź’Ş

Chest and Shoulders today

Upped the weight some on chest movements requiring DB’s. Makes a big difference about the 3rd Round. Like out of gas difference.

Meal prepped for myself yesterday. Took about 2 hours maybe not so bad. Kind of liked it actually.

Wife still in hospital but spirits up.

Music: New Stone Temple Pilots album. Sounds pretty good

Legs

4 Rounds non stop each Group 12 reps each

Group 1
DB Squats
Leg Ext

Group 2
Barbell Back Squats
DB Squat Press

Group 3
Stationary Lunge (Rear leg on bench)
DB straight leg raise

Good chance wife might come home tomorrow. Just in time for graduation and leaving for the beach this weekend. 🙏🏽

Music: Offspring “Smash”

Good news bro.:clapping:

Legs

4 Rounds non stop each Group 12 reps each

Group 1
DB Squats
Leg Ext

Group 2
Barbell Back Squats
DB Squat Press

Group 3
Stationary Lunge (Rear leg on bench)
DB straight leg raise

Good chance wife might come home tomorrow. Just in time for graduation and leaving for the beach this weekend. 

Music: Offspring “Smash”

Currently at the beach doing beach stuff. Will be back next week. Tren A will soon be in my life again.

How do you like GC's tren a.?..that's next on my list

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

The Tren is GTG. Used it last year about this same time. I prefer ED pins at about 50mg. If you can get some Mast P to mix with it do it. Seems to help with the sides. Not sure why but it does. Match it mg for mg with at least a trt dose of test. 💪🏻

Great point.

The Tren is GTG. Used it last year about this same time. I prefer ED pins at about 50mg. If you can get some Mast P to mix with it do it. Seems to help with the sides. Not sure why but it does. Match it mg for mg with at least a trt dose of test. 

​
Came back from the beach Sunday. Now back to reality for a month until July 4th week for another trip back to the Gulf

Chest and shoulders

Quick warmup on Spin and rowing machine

Flat DB Press
Flat DB flys
Incline DB Press
Incline flys
Pec Deck and flat Smith Machine Press super
DB side raise
Front DB raise
Dips
BB shrugs

Will be going back to basics with sets and rep counts as well as heavier this next 4 weeks. Except for leg day. That will stay as a circuit workout.

TD from GC for my next 4 weeks
Tren A .5 ed
Test Prop 50mg ed
Var 40mg ed
Test C at 200mg ew split between 2 pins

Attachments

• 5DED3100-5302-4A02-986A-F6158F289F84.jpeg
    5DED3100-5302-4A02-986A-F6158F289F84.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 44
Looks good Crue. Good ole Tren...such a love hate relationship:wits:

​
Came back from the beach Sunday. Now back to reality for a month until July 4th week for another trip back to the Gulf

Chest and shoulders

Quick warmup on Spin and rowing machine

Flat DB Press
Flat DB flys
Incline DB Press
Incline flys
Pec Deck and flat Smith Machine Press super
DB side raise
Front DB raise
Dips
BB shrugs

Will be going back to basics with sets and rep counts as well as heavier this next 4 weeks. Except for leg day. That will stay as a circuit workout.

TD from GC for my next 4 weeks
Tren A .5 ed
Test Prop 50mg ed
Var 40mg ed
Test C at 200mg ew split between 2 pins

IML Gear Cream!

Tren mixed with the Test P has zero pip. 4 pins in so far. I hope the loss of appetite doesn’t hit me too early. It’s one of the sides I get with Tren if that would even by considered a side.

Lighting sucks in my gym but here’s where my quads are currently.

Attachments

• ADB1CF9C-5E3F-43CA-86C2-722DB03646BE.jpeg
    ADB1CF9C-5E3F-43CA-86C2-722DB03646BE.jpeg
    848.3 KB · Views: 38
Looking great bro. Do you squat or use leg press?

L

Tren mixed with the Test P has zero pip. 4 pins in so far. I hope the loss of appetite doesn’t hit me too early. It’s one of the sides I get with Tren if that would even by considered a side.

Lighting sucks in my gym but here’s where my quads are currently.

I do squats but with a smith machine that I have. So I sit out a little further than normal when I do them focusing on form more than weight. My knees have been good to me lately knock on wood. I never start out my leg routine with squats either. I like to be really warmed up when I do them.

I swear I do calfs as well. I just don’t have the genetics like some

Last edited:
I feel you on calfs. I have to work the heck out of my calfs to get any type of growth.

I do squats but with a smith machine that I have. So I sit out a little further than normal when I do them focusing on form more than weight. My knees have been good to me lately knock on wood. I never start out my leg routine with squats either. I like to be really warmed up when I do them.

I swear I do calfs as well. I just don’t have the genetics like some

Lil bit of Tren cough yesterday.

For those who have yet to run tren - which is my plan next blast- pls describe this dreaded tren cough for us newbies - thnx

For those who have yet to run tren - which is my plan next blast- pls describe this dreaded tren cough for us newbies - thnx

It’s when you nick a vessel ( Some say vein). It can happen with different compounds not just Tren. I’ve had it with test. Tren seems to be the worst offender thus Tren Cough name.

Tightness of chest, breathing will be a little laboring and you will cough for a short while. Probably start to sweat as well. It really varies for people. Some never experience it. Just remain calm and if your close to a shower which I recommend take one. It’s short lived. Pin slowly and I always cut it with Test P or mast P. Other than that it’s all good 🙄🙄

Last edited:

Pushed through back and Tri’s today

Did all supersets due to time constant.

I’ll throw up a accountability pic next week

This is ground turkey with sugar free bbq sauce, sweet potatoes and green beans. Second meal after my workout. First was 6 egg whites , 3 turkey bacon and 1 small unsweetened applesauce cup.

Attachments

• D1AC75DB-D0EF-47B0-895F-DA69194DF77C.jpeg
    D1AC75DB-D0EF-47B0-895F-DA69194DF77C.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
Bro...I commend you for your eating habits and discipline. Much respectđź’Ş

Pushed through back and Tri’s today

Did all supersets due to time constant.

I’ll throw up a accountability pic next week

This is ground turkey with sugar free bbq sauce, sweet potatoes and green beans. Second meal after my workout. First was 6 egg whites , 3 turkey bacon and 1 small unsweetened applesauce cup.

No shit, diet is the most challenging. When I was in my early 20s I could eat like shit, work out hard, and still maintain 10% bf. now late 30s is hard as hell. I eat decent and am stuck at 15%. All the time and money is taxing. Props for sure.

Still hitting supersets with everything . Nice steady tempo. Sweating like crazy when I workout. I could never go to a commercial gym and workout sweating like this.

Hitting abs 3 days a week as of now also. Need to take a multi vitamin also to keep mineral deficiency at bay. If you never had a ab cramp consider yourself lucky. I get them and it hurts really bad. It’s called turtle shelling.

Appetite is slowing some. I get that with Tren.

Wife is back in gym with me next couple weeks. Her health has improved.

Music: Have to tone it down with wife so Tonic and The Killers today

Good news on your wife. Do you always sweat heavily on Tren? How about sleep issues?

Still hitting supersets with everything . Nice steady tempo. Sweating like crazy when I workout. I could never go to a commercial gym and workout sweating like this.

Hitting abs 3 days a week as of now also. Need to take a multi vitamin also to keep mineral deficiency at bay. If you never had a ab cramp consider yourself lucky. I get them and it hurts really bad. It’s called turtle shelling.

Appetite is slowing some. I get that with Tren.

Wife is back in gym with me next couple weeks. Her health has improved.

Music: Have to tone it down with wife so Tonic and The Killers today

Good news on your wife. Do you always sweat heavily on Tren? How about sleep issues?

I can’t really say for sure if the sweating is Tren related or not. It’s when I’m working out and I hit it pretty up tempo. As far as sleep issues. Yes, I do get trensomnia but the good thing is I don’t sleep much anyways so it kinda helps me.

Do you get a good pump to “if you could only see” by tonic? Lol I actually like that tune but not at the gym. Just had to post bomb this thread.....feel like jamming to that tune now...brb

Do you get a good pump to “if you could only see” by tonic? Lol I actually like that tune but not at the gym. Just had to post bomb this thread.....feel like jamming to that tune now...brb[/

Haha!! I actually skip that song when it comes on. I’m all over the map when it comes to music.

Screen shot of my Spotify playlist. Yep, It says The Runaways

Attachments

• 4569DF14-65A5-41BE-879F-E823B5D4DEE3.png
    4569DF14-65A5-41BE-879F-E823B5D4DEE3.png
    475.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Wide variety for sure!

Do you get a good pump to “if you could only see” by tonic? Lol I actually like that tune but not at the gym. Just had to post bomb this thread.....feel like jamming to that tune now...brb[/

Haha!! I actually skip that song when it comes on. I’m all over the map when it comes to music.

Screen shot of my Spotify playlist. Yep, It says The Runaways

Back