Gear Church


Cruefan89 Church Log

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445
Results 661 to 671 of 671
  1. #661
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,767

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    392
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Diet has always been trial and error with me. I know what I need to do to get really lean and have done it. Itís not something I can maintain year round. 2015 was probably a good turning point diet wise. I start to really dial in at beginning of March most times
    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

  2. #662
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,375

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    735
    Thanked in
    556 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Understood

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    Diet has always been trial and error with me. I know what I need to do to get really lean and have done it. Itís not something I can maintain year round. 2015 was probably a good turning point diet wise. I start to really dial in at beginning of March most times

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  3. #663
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,767

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    392
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quads

    Spin Bike warmup

    Leg Exts: A lot of sets again
    Close stance BB Squats with light leg exts super: Till smoked
    DB Squats: 4 sets of 10

    Doesnít look like much but it works for me

    Some Abs

    Legs are sore AF. Weight is at 212 now. Up 10lbs since start. This is mid week 6 and my libido is really high.

    Music: Mumford and Sonís << Yep I like em

    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

  4. #664
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,375

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    735
    Thanked in
    556 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Loving the Tren this time around?


    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    Quads

    Spin Bike warmup

    Leg Exts: A lot of sets again
    Close stance BB Squats with light leg exts super: Till smoked
    DB Squats: 4 sets of 10

    Doesnít look like much but it works for me

    Some Abs

    Legs are sore AF. Weight is at 212 now. Up 10lbs since start. This is mid week 6 and my libido is really high.

    Music: Mumford and Sonís << Yep I like em


    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  5. #665
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,767

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    392
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Loving the Tren this time around?

    Itís been good. Some heartburn occasionally and slight cough when pinning at times. Jump in libido is nice. Strength climbing steady as well. Good stuff with Zero PIP
    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

  6. #666
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,375

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    735
    Thanked in
    556 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Jump in libido has been nice👍

    I guess that depends on who you ask🤔😂




    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    Itís been good. Some heartburn occasionally and slight cough when pinning at times. Jump in libido is nice. Strength climbing steady as well. Good stuff with Zero PIP

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  7. #667
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,767

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    392
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Jump in libido has been nice

    I guess that depends on who you ask樂
    Thatís the truth
    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

  8. #668
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,767

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    392
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Good Shoulder and Chest workout today. Did some flat bench DB single arm presses. Been awhile since I tried these. Thanks to GC Deca for making it possible.

    Baked Chicken,Squash,Zucchini and grape tomatoís with feta. Wifeís trying new things. Itís good.

    Music: Maiden,Twisted Sister and Megadeth. If you havenít noticed by now Iím all over the map with music. If it sounds good then Iím down.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

  9. #669
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,375

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    735
    Thanked in
    556 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yep Crue...for us guys who are seasoned, Deca and NPP is awesome.

    Good music today!


    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    Good Shoulder and Chest workout today. Did some flat bench DB single arm presses. Been awhile since I tried these. Thanks to GC Deca for making it possible.

    Baked Chicken,Squash,Zucchini and grape tomatoís with feta. Wifeís trying new things. Itís good.

    Music: Maiden,Twisted Sister and Megadeth. If you havenít noticed by now Iím all over the map with music. If it sounds good then Iím down.

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  10. #670
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,767

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    392
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Me today


    212 lb
    47 in 2 months
    Attached Images Attached Images
    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

  11. #671
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,375

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    239
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    735
    Thanked in
    556 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Looking tight bro. I turned 47 last week. We are representing well my friend.💪 I'm 5'11 225👍

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Similar Threads

  1. ASF Sunday Church.
    By Seattlesbest in forum The Pit
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-26-2017, 10:58 AM
  2. What does you church say
    By theCaptn' in forum The Pit
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-24-2017, 02:53 AM
  3. Cruefan89
    By Kronikmstrb8r in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2017, 04:57 AM
  4. Cruefan89
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2017, 09:16 AM
  5. Headed to Church
    By VTX in forum The Pit
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums