Gear Church


Cruefan89 Church Log

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 645
  1. #511
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    673

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    197
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    137
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points
    679422002

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post



    According to this guy you donít need to nick anything. Seems to make sense though


    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

  2. #512
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,723

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    376
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147283647


    Pushed through back and Triís today

    Did all supersets due to time constant.

    Iíll throw up a accountability pic next week

    This is ground turkey with sugar free bbq sauce, sweet potatoes and green beans. Second meal after my workout. First was 6 egg whites , 3 turkey bacon and 1 small unsweetened applesauce cup.


    Attached Images Attached Images
    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

  3. #513
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,068

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    210
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    628
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bro...I commend you for your eating habits and discipline. Much respect💪


    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    Pushed through back and Triís today

    Did all supersets due to time constant.

    Iíll throw up a accountability pic next week

    This is ground turkey with sugar free bbq sauce, sweet potatoes and green beans. Second meal after my workout. First was 6 egg whites , 3 turkey bacon and 1 small unsweetened applesauce cup.



  4. #514
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    222

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    407149304

    No shit, diet is the most challenging. When I was in my early 20s I could eat like shit, work out hard, and still maintain 10% bf. now late 30s is hard as hell. I eat decent and am stuck at 15%. All the time and money is taxing. Props for sure.

  5. #515
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,723

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    376
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147283647


    Chest and Shoulders today

    Still hitting supersets with everything . Nice steady tempo. Sweating like crazy when I workout. I could never go to a commercial gym and workout sweating like this.

    Hitting abs 3 days a week as of now also. Need to take a multi vitamin also to keep mineral deficiency at bay. If you never had a ab cramp consider yourself lucky. I get them and it hurts really bad. Itís called turtle shelling.

    Appetite is slowing some. I get that with Tren.

    Wife is back in gym with me next couple weeks. Her health has improved.

    Music: Have to tone it down with wife so Tonic and The Killers today
    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

  6. #516
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,068

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    210
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    628
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Good news on your wife. Do you always sweat heavily on Tren? How about sleep issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    Chest and Shoulders today

    Still hitting supersets with everything . Nice steady tempo. Sweating like crazy when I workout. I could never go to a commercial gym and workout sweating like this.

    Hitting abs 3 days a week as of now also. Need to take a multi vitamin also to keep mineral deficiency at bay. If you never had a ab cramp consider yourself lucky. I get them and it hurts really bad. Itís called turtle shelling.

    Appetite is slowing some. I get that with Tren.

    Wife is back in gym with me next couple weeks. Her health has improved.

    Music: Have to tone it down with wife so Tonic and The Killers today

  7. #517
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,723

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    376
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147283647

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Good news on your wife. Do you always sweat heavily on Tren? How about sleep issues?

    I canít really say for sure if the sweating is Tren related or not. Itís when Iím working out and I hit it pretty up tempo. As far as sleep issues. Yes, I do get trensomnia but the good thing is I donít sleep much anyways so it kinda helps me.
    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

  8. #518
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,549

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    408
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    366
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Rep Points
    2029236633

    Do you get a good pump to ďif you could only seeĒ by tonic? Lol I actually like that tune but not at the gym. Just had to post bomb this thread.....feel like jamming to that tune now...brb

  9. #519
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,723

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    376
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147283647

    [QUOTE=Milford King;1402333]Do you get a good pump to ďif you could only seeĒ by tonic? Lol I actually like that tune but not at the gym. Just had to post bomb this thread.....feel like jamming to that tune now...brb[/


    Haha!! I actually skip that song when it comes on. Iím all over the map when it comes to music.

    Screen shot of my Spotify playlist. Yep, It says The Runaways
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cruefan89; 06-13-2018 at 05:46 PM.
    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

  10. #520
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,068

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    210
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    628
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Wide variety for sure!


    [QUOTE=Cruefan89;1402337]
    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Do you get a good pump to ďif you could only seeĒ by tonic? Lol I actually like that tune but not at the gym. Just had to post bomb this thread.....feel like jamming to that tune now...brb[/


    Haha!! I actually skip that song when it comes on. Iím all over the map when it comes to music.

    Screen shot of my Spotify playlist. Yep, It says The Runaways

  11. #521
    Senior Member
    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    673

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    197
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    137
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points
    679422002

    Tesla !!! Hell ya

    Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

  12. #522
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,723

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    376
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147283647


    Legs and light shoulders this morning

    Havenít been posting lately and not sure why. Itís not like I stopped anything.

    Tren is doing itís thing. Slowed appetite down a lot. Leaning out as well. This is my last week before the beach. Iíve been trying to take a pic but the lighting sucks in my gym. Iíll have my final pic up this week Iím down to 203lbs.

    Music: GNR Appetite
    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

  13. #523
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,068

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    210
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    628
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Crue,

    You hanging tough in the Tren?


    Quote Originally Posted by Cruefan89 View Post

    Legs and light shoulders this morning

    Havenít been posting lately and not sure why. Itís not like I stopped anything.

    Tren is doing itís thing. Slowed appetite down a lot. Leaning out as well. This is my last week before the beach. Iíve been trying to take a pic but the lighting sucks in my gym. Iíll have my final pic up this week Iím down to 203lbs.

    Music: GNR Appetite

  14. #524
    Senior Member
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,723

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    51
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    376
    Thanked in
    312 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147283647


    Yeah, I have my moments though
    So Far, So Good, So What...... Megadeth

  15. #525
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    222

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points
    407149304

    After using just six weeks of gc tren I now know for a fact the source I used years ago was bunk. Gc stuff had me leaning out, night sweats, crazy dreams. Honestly ever since my days in the Corps Iíve had some night sweats and weird dreams but the tren like amplified it! Good stuff, itís honestly worth it.

Similar Threads

  1. ASF Sunday Church.
    By Seattlesbest in forum The Pit
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-26-2017, 10:58 AM
  2. What does you church say
    By theCaptn' in forum The Pit
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-24-2017, 02:53 AM
  3. Cruefan89
    By Kronikmstrb8r in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2017, 04:57 AM
  4. Cruefan89
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2017, 09:16 AM
  5. Headed to Church
    By VTX in forum The Pit
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 11:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums