• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why choose Entourage Hormones?

Get Shredded!
Hi skullz722,

you can pm me and I'll be happy to help!

Resistingnut- yes, we can treat if your are 27, you can pm or sign up via our website! Lmk if you have any questions.

Have a a great weekend

Dr b

I just received an email from Entourage that said they're not taking any new patients... :(

I see that it says you must sign a 6 month contract, after the 6 months are up does it automatically renew itself or do you have to resign up for another 6 months?
Do you have to pay for the 6 months all up front or pay monthly?

I will look into this and get the Dr to chime in...I do know things have gotten VERY busy with many new patients....But havent heard any news regarding no longer accepting patients etc.

I remember reading some where on here that they were getting close to having to stop accepting new patients. I wasn’t aware of the 6 month contract. I just pay month to month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

We are opening up new patient enrollments until tomorrow, if you guys are on the board I give youll priority.

Please shoot me a pm if you wish to come on board as these spots fill very quickly

after 6 month contract you decide if you wish to stay. never had anyone leave so that says a lot! :)

Dr. B

Hey guys,

We are opening up new patient enrollments until tomorrow, if you guys are on the board I give youll priority.

Please shoot me a pm if you wish to come on board as these spots fill very quickly

after 6 month contract you decide if you wish to stay. never had anyone leave so that says a lot! :)

Dr. B

Sounds good

Looks like they’re not taking any more patients

IML Gear Cream!
I received my medication the second month but not the hCG and I sent several emails. Hopefully they respond soon.

The forum should be back up soon guys, sorry Dr B has literally been swamped and its even hard for me to reach him at times.....For all the guys already signed up, dont worry all will be good.

Thanks Guys

Hey guys!

Still here, let us know if you need anything or feel free to reach out to the clinic

Dr. B

Yes so even if entourage is giving you one bottle for three months it’s still not gonna be good or Last that long.

Get Shredded!
Does entourage able to service Washington st?

Yes so even if entourage is giving you one bottle for three months it’s still not gonna be good or Last that long.

Not really sure. There is a lot of wrong/misinformation online. The Dr is saying it’s good for three months. That’s how I’ve been running it...and I feel pretty good with the program. I would like to rotate it out, just to be on the safe side.

We have actually tested HCG at the 5 month mark and the potency is still intact. I would not recommend going more than 100 days just to be on safe side. Refig and wrap in foil, this will keep potency longest possible.
Never had any issues with all the patients we treat.

Yes- we treat in Wash state.

Dr. B

I have noticed the AAS sponsor forum for entourage has gone missing, what happened?

We are just part of the board like you guys now. We are here to help you guys, no need to sponsor at this time as our waiting list is very large.

We do give preference to board members that really need our services though. ASF has been very good to us.

Dr, B

Is there a discount coupon for the members ? Thanks

Back