• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite "old school" VET grade steroids

IML Gear Cream!
Oh yeah man you're right. They been doing it for a while now. And the reason I posted the Powerline Labs was cuz it was made back then and disguised as Mexican vet gear. But the guy who owned it was ratted on by the BigBadAsian if I'm not mistaken. It was so long ago lol

Yeah bro it's fucked up man and for the right money you can buy files from just about anyone that's connected in this game and just forward them over to a printing service.. I don't blame them Asians for taking on the task because that's money in the bank for them.. I have spoken with quite a few printing services over the years man they will do anything and everything to satisfy a customer at all expenses..

I did also .. at the time , 1.5" 20g was the only thing I had access to from the saddle store .. was young snd scared .. lol
Not to mention the 50mg/ml deca I was pinning 3ml eod .. I remember baseball sized knots from all the oil and pushing plunger too fast and causing spasms ..
ahhh the good ole days :)

I did also .. at the time , 1.5" 20g was the only thing I had access to from the saddle store .. was young snd scared .. lol
Not to mention the 50mg/ml deca I was pinning 3ml eod .. I remember baseball sized knots from all the oil and pushing plunger too fast and causing spasms ..
ahhh the good ole days :)

Exactly you know it man, getting a box of pins at the Farmers Market.. I remember the first gusher that I had from a 20.. my blood came out purple, it didn't even have time to oxidize that shit was so thick and legit.. when my buddy pull that thing out and told me this is what I had to do I literally was having second thoughts, I said to myself there's no fucking way man, it's just not going to happen, there's no way you're going to put that inside of me and I'm going to live to tell about it..

Heard great things about that ganabol, as low as 200mgs ew. Dont get it i have eq 300 mass spec and hplc tested at 317mgs but i doubt 300mgs ew would do much. Unfortantely im not old enough to have gotten to use any of the vet grade stuff from back in the day. Wish i could have.

It's actually more about the purity then the overall numbers of the hormone it's the purity of the hormone and a molecules that make it far superior.. you can have one product that is 150mg's and you can have an entirely different lab come back at 250mgs, and the one that's 150 will yield better results if it's a more quality and pure hormone with less acidic residues, impurities and other elements that would render it piss poor... 200-300mgs of ganabol was absolutely amazing and there is no bold from any UGL supplier that I have ever ran to this day that was equal to the veterinarian grade that we had back in the 90s..

It's actually more about the purity then the overall numbers of the hormone it's the purity of the hormone and a molecules that make it far superior.. you can have one product that is 150mg's and you can have an entirely different lab come back at 250mgs, and the one that's 150 will yield better results if it's a more quality and pure hormone with less acidic residues, impurities and other elements that would render it piss poor... 200-300mgs of ganabol was absolutely amazing and there is no bold from any UGL supplier that I have ever ran to this day that was equal to the veterinarian grade that we had back in the 90s..
This is new info for me. So you're saying that even androgens can be as fragile as peptides? For example....you could have 10iu of growth in a vial but some of the molecules could be damaged or improperly formed. Same goes with androgens? I thought 100mg of androgen was 100mg of androgen and the only thing that would effect purity would be additives or cutting agents?

What about Powerline Labs? Who a lot of guys thought was a Mexican lab but it was just ingenious thinking by Maverick. Had a guy named Method do the website and had the labels printed to look like it was from Mexico. It was some really good stuff

View attachment 28248

Wow man I have not seen that bottle since early 2000s. I was not only a customer but a huge fan of these.

I paid $10 bucks a bottle.

Pretty sad Maverick got busted. BigBadAsian is the one who ratted him out..remember that?

The ones I got way back when I was a pup were 17 g, 1.5 and I pinned it with that shotgun. Left a knot on my ass for a week but they worked. I did not know shit back then but I thought I knew everything. Shit, I do not even draw with anything bigger than a 20 gauge these days- I cant believe I ever used a 17 gauge.
Same here .. with sustanon 250 preloads ..20g 1.5" I believe ..

Last edited:
Wow man I have not seen that bottle since early 2000s. I was not only a customer but a huge fan of these.

I paid $10 bucks a bottle.

Pretty sad Maverick got busted. BigBadAsian is the one who ratted him out..remember that?

Yeah man they were really good! It was awesome how he had everyone thinking it was a Mexican vet. And yes I remember BigBadAsian ratted him out. Hell we were just talking about it at Pro-M. Cuz BigBadAsian was brought up for I believe getting in some trouble again recently? I may be wrong but I thought that's what happened

Get Shredded!

You KNOW I love my Bold dude., I'm seriously jelly I never got to try any of that Bold. u mentioned above. Actually I've seen u mention it a few times before and it has never changed.!! You always say it only took about 300mg...maybe 400...EW.!! That had to be some great Bold dude.!! You guys were lucky to get that. However I will say that I'm happy for the rather pain free injects of these days. Lol. Good stuff

Those were the good old day's when I first started using gear. Refrovit-b was awesome! I gained 30 lbs in four weeks and injected 2x each day. I tried many injectable Dbols since and not one has came close to the results I got back then. Each workout my lifts went up 5-10 lbs.

I think that you need to play sports for the sake of health and not for the sake of a mountain of muscles. I think that students should do sports for their health. If students do not have enough time for sports because they have a lot of homework, then students can BuyPaperCheap.net buy cheap essays in order to free themselves time for sports.

I think that you need to play sports for the sake of health and not for the sake of a mountain of muscles. I think that students should do sports for their health. If students do not have enough time for sports because they have a lot of homework, then students can BuyPaperCheap.net buy cheap essays in order to free themselves time for sports.
OK-Think u got the wrong forum Ms. Schall- Anyway - remember getting the 50 ml bottles of winny w/ a pic. of a horse on the bottle that read "for veterinary use only"- looked like a pint of milk and burned like a mofo- but it worked-veins galore, tanned and jacked-the good old days!!

OK-Think u got the wrong forum Ms. Schall- Anyway - remember getting the 50 ml bottles of winny w/ a pic. of a horse on the bottle that read "for veterinary use only"- looked like a pint of milk and burned like a mofo- but it worked-veins galore, tanned and jacked-the good old days!!
damn, just saw the date on this thread- where did this come from?

damn, just saw the date on this thread- where did this come from?
Haha don't sweat it bro. It was that spammer's fault for rebooting it. However I surely don't mind because:
1.) This is a great discussion to reboot.
2.) It's my thread :)

Back