Dispense Quick

Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Dorian Yates on Joe Rogan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    158

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    184627388

    What's dmt?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    158

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    184627388

    Nevermind, Google told me

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Badbury212's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    981

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    147
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterDiesel View Post
    Nevermind, Google told me

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Burrfoot1313's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9,459

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    289
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    125
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HPM3TAL View Post
    I've had one very interesting ayahuasca experience in my younger years.

    Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
    Tell the story!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Badbury212's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    981

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    147
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBenStone View Post
    Haha! Not only one who listened for that too. I'm definitely going to. From everything I've heard about it it can be life changing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was fucking incredible man, didn't break thru but it's definitely incredible. Something you'll never experience without doing it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    newbie
    Benchpress9's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    451372123

    Thanks for the heads up on the podcast. Dorian and Joe meshed together very well and the podcast turned out excellent.

    Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Badbury212's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    981

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    147
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Burrfoot1313 View Post
    Tell the story!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Want me to tell you mine? I just did it a few nights ago


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Burrfoot1313's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9,459

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    289
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    125
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Badbury212 View Post
    Want me to tell you mine? I just did it a few nights ago


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tell the story!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Badbury212's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    981

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    147
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Burrfoot1313 View Post
    Tell the story!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    First hit, immediately ringing in my ears and felt my body start to sink and hum, second hit took me ten times harder, my body felt like a machine engine humming to life with the best body high in the world, I laid back closed my eyes. And watched a thousand geometrical shapes, and mazes, and shooting colors bursting into other colors come together, leave and form into other patterns. Felt like I was in a tunnel headed somewhere, I felt amazing and pure serenity. At one point I remember being aware of needed to breath or take a breath. My buddy was being kind of loud walking around and kept me grounded to my consciousness, it was super super crazy, best description I can give you just have to try and see for yourself cuz it's impossible to describe the beauty that you see and put it into words. If you do it, turn the lights off keep it dark or super dim, and make sure sounds in the background are minimal, cuz all of that will play into your trip. Like I could hear his sink dripping water, it sounded like a bomb everytime it dripped. I didn't get to the 3rd hit cuz I cleared the bottle, but I wish I did cuz I bet I would of broken thru.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Burrfoot1313's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9,459

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    289
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    125
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Badbury212 View Post
    First hit, immediately ringing in my ears and felt my body start to sink and hum, second hit took me ten times harder, my body felt like a machine engine humming to life with the best body high in the world, I laid back closed my eyes. And watched a thousand geometrical shapes, and mazes, and shooting colors bursting into other colors come together, leave and form into other patterns. Felt like I was in a tunnel headed somewhere, I felt amazing and pure serenity. At one point I remember being aware of needed to breath or take a breath. My buddy was being kind of loud walking around and kept me grounded to my consciousness, it was super super crazy, best description I can give you just have to try and see for yourself cuz it's impossible to describe the beauty that you see and put it into words. If you do it, turn the lights off keep it dark or super dim, and make sure sounds in the background are minimal, cuz all of that will play into your trip. Like I could hear his sink dripping water, it sounded like a bomb everytime it dripped. I didn't get to the 3rd hit cuz I cleared the bottle, but I wish I did cuz I bet I would of broken thru.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hot damn! I'll tell you man, my buddy used to get raw salvia leaves and make his own pure extract with Everclear. I've never tripped so hard. I had no idea I was a human or what a "human" even was. I had an out of body experience where I was sitting up in corner of the room watching all the molecules weaving in out of of each other. I felt my consciousness melt into my surroundings. It was insane. I did it several times and each time I came out of it like "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Badbury212's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    981

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    147
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Burrfoot1313 View Post
    Hot damn! I'll tell you man, my buddy used to get raw salvia leaves and make his own pure extract with Everclear. I've never tripped so hard. I had no idea I was a human or what a "human" even was. I had an out of body experience where I was sitting up in corner of the room watching all the molecules weaving in out of of each other. I felt my consciousness melt into my surroundings. It was insane. I did it several times and each time I came out of it like "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea that trip was kind of like that too. I actually broke thru last week. Done it several times since I got a gram of it, you only need like .05 for a full dose. I had a super crazy break through, basically the best way I describe this is seeing all flags of every nation bleed down the walls or tunnel vision into a humanoid figure building up every time a flag enters from the bottom. Then an alien voices where I had know clue what they were saying, until thoughts popped up I guess you would say kind of like telepathy. Basically telling me if I don't cut the racist anger out that it will destroy me. Told me we are all one no matter where we come from, stop seeing so singular!
    It was fucking intense, I did have a lot of hate in my heart for anyone not American, racist towards ignorant minorities. The ones that deserved it! But now idk lol it like cleared those goggles from eyes and I just don't care now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    PSL Sponsored Athlete
    BOARD REP
    TheShadow's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Northampton, England
    Posts
    1,956

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Dorian is a real cool bloke. Was lucky enough to train with him (twice!) back at the old Temple


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Online Physique Coach @ JJ Physique
    PSL Sponsored Athlete
    www.jjphysique.com



  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,433

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    295
    Thanked in
    165 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Badbury212 View Post
    Yea that trip was kind of like that too. I actually broke thru last week. Done it several times since I got a gram of it, you only need like .05 for a full dose. I had a super crazy break through, basically the best way I describe this is seeing all flags of every nation bleed down the walls or tunnel vision into a humanoid figure building up every time a flag enters from the bottom. Then an alien voices where I had know clue what they were saying, until thoughts popped up I guess you would say kind of like telepathy. Basically telling me if I don't cut the racist anger out that it will destroy me. Told me we are all one no matter where we come from, stop seeing so singular!
    It was fucking intense, I did have a lot of hate in my heart for anyone not American, racist towards ignorant minorities. The ones that deserved it! But now idk lol it like cleared those goggles from eyes and I just don't care now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Sometimes when I get super drunk, I feel this way. Want to give away money to charity...help everyone. Brings me to tears.

    Then when I wake up in the morning, I am like wtf...I was drunk. That was stupid. LOL

Similar Threads

  1. Joe Rogan Experience #989 - Dorian Yates
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 02:26 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2017, 10:37 AM
  3. Dorian Yates vs Shawn Ray 1996
    By DUTCHPHARMA in forum Training
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2017, 04:42 PM
  4. Dorian Yates - 2017
    By WesleyInman in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2017, 07:25 PM
  5. Dorian Yates vs. Ronnie Coleman
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-31-2016, 02:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2017 Anabolic Steroid Forums