Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HPM3TAL View Post
    I've had one very interesting ayahuasca experience in my younger years.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
    Tell the story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MrBenStone View Post
    Haha! Not only one who listened for that too. I'm definitely going to. From everything I've heard about it it can be life changing.

It was fucking incredible man, didn't break thru but it's definitely incredible. Something you'll never experience without doing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the heads up on the podcast. Dorian and Joe meshed together very well and the podcast turned out excellent.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Burrfoot1313 View Post
    Tell the story!

Want me to tell you mine? I just did it a few nights ago

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Badbury212 View Post
    Want me to tell you mine? I just did it a few nights ago

Tell the story!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Tell the story!

First hit, immediately ringing in my ears and felt my body start to sink and hum, second hit took me ten times harder, my body felt like a machine engine humming to life with the best body high in the world, I laid back closed my eyes. And watched a thousand geometrical shapes, and mazes, and shooting colors bursting into other colors come together, leave and form into other patterns. Felt like I was in a tunnel headed somewhere, I felt amazing and pure serenity. At one point I remember being aware of needed to breath or take a breath. My buddy was being kind of loud walking around and kept me grounded to my consciousness, it was super super crazy, best description I can give you just have to try and see for yourself cuz it's impossible to describe the beauty that you see and put it into words. If you do it, turn the lights off keep it dark or super dim, and make sure sounds in the background are minimal, cuz all of that will play into your trip. Like I could hear his sink dripping water, it sounded like a bomb everytime it dripped. I didn't get to the 3rd hit cuz I cleared the bottle, but I wish I did cuz I bet I would of broken thru.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Rep Points

First hit, immediately ringing in my ears and felt my body start to sink and hum, second hit took me ten times harder, my body felt like a machine engine humming to life with the best body high in the world, I laid back closed my eyes. And watched a thousand geometrical shapes, and mazes, and shooting colors bursting into other colors come together, leave and form into other patterns. Felt like I was in a tunnel headed somewhere, I felt amazing and pure serenity. At one point I remember being aware of needed to breath or take a breath. My buddy was being kind of loud walking around and kept me grounded to my consciousness, it was super super crazy, best description I can give you just have to try and see for yourself cuz it's impossible to describe the beauty that you see and put it into words. If you do it, turn the lights off keep it dark or super dim, and make sure sounds in the background are minimal, cuz all of that will play into your trip. Like I could hear his sink dripping water, it sounded like a bomb everytime it dripped. I didn't get to the 3rd hit cuz I cleared the bottle, but I wish I did cuz I bet I would of broken thru.

Hot damn! I'll tell you man, my buddy used to get raw salvia leaves and make his own pure extract with Everclear. I've never tripped so hard. I had no idea I was a human or what a "human" even was. I had an out of body experience where I was sitting up in corner of the room watching all the molecules weaving in out of of each other. I felt my consciousness melt into my surroundings. It was insane. I did it several times and each time I came out of it like "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Hot damn! I'll tell you man, my buddy used to get raw salvia leaves and make his own pure extract with Everclear. I've never tripped so hard. I had no idea I was a human or what a "human" even was. I had an out of body experience where I was sitting up in corner of the room watching all the molecules weaving in out of of each other. I felt my consciousness melt into my surroundings. It was insane. I did it several times and each time I came out of it like "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!!"

Yea that trip was kind of like that too. I actually broke thru last week. Done it several times since I got a gram of it, you only need like .05 for a full dose. I had a super crazy break through, basically the best way I describe this is seeing all flags of every nation bleed down the walls or tunnel vision into a humanoid figure building up every time a flag enters from the bottom. Then an alien voices where I had know clue what they were saying, until thoughts popped up I guess you would say kind of like telepathy. Basically telling me if I don't cut the racist anger out that it will destroy me. Told me we are all one no matter where we come from, stop seeing so singular!
    It was fucking intense, I did have a lot of hate in my heart for anyone not American, racist towards ignorant minorities. The ones that deserved it! But now idk lol it like cleared those goggles from eyes and I just don't care now.

PSL Sponsored Athlete
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Dorian is a real cool bloke. Was lucky enough to train with him (twice!) back at the old Temple

Online Physique Coach @ JJ Physique
    PSL Sponsored Athlete
    www.jjphysique.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea that trip was kind of like that too. I actually broke thru last week. Done it several times since I got a gram of it, you only need like .05 for a full dose. I had a super crazy break through, basically the best way I describe this is seeing all flags of every nation bleed down the walls or tunnel vision into a humanoid figure building up every time a flag enters from the bottom. Then an alien voices where I had know clue what they were saying, until thoughts popped up I guess you would say kind of like telepathy. Basically telling me if I don't cut the racist anger out that it will destroy me. Told me we are all one no matter where we come from, stop seeing so singular!
    It was fucking intense, I did have a lot of hate in my heart for anyone not American, racist towards ignorant minorities. The ones that deserved it! But now idk lol it like cleared those goggles from eyes and I just don't care now.

Sometimes when I get super drunk, I feel this way. Want to give away money to charity...help everyone. Brings me to tears.

Then when I wake up in the morning, I am like wtf...I was drunk. That was stupid. LOL