• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Suboxone and juicing

Get Shredded!
Wondering if I'm just drawing this out with Kratom even longer
That's what I was thinking each time I read one of your posts.

You are well past any suboxone being in your system just based on the half life. In other words, you are off. Congrats.

Now it is just an issue of not relapsing or substituting something else, which it looks to me like you are doing with vicodin and kratom.

You have a stable job, a stable relationship, and bodybuilding. You are also now at an age where stability is important. These are all positive factors for success in what you are trying to do right now.

At some point you have to stop taking shit - even aspirin. Only you know when that point is, because only you can make up your mind to do it. What I say does not mean anything, because I am not the one living it and doing it.

When you decide to do it, you will do it and do it well.

It is going to be a while before the fatigue disappears. I am sure you knew this going in. At some point you are going to have to stop taking anything for the fatigue and just wait. Your body will adjust, homeostasis applies to more than just testosterone! Your body will eventually go to normal again.

Keep in mind it is going to take a while to feel normal again. We are talking a minimum of 90 days, and for some people much longer.

When you are ready, stop taking things and mark the 90 days on your calendar and see you how feel when that date comes up.

In the meantime, remove your sources of vicodin and stay away from people you know use or sell opiates - do not even see them socially.

You are well past any suboxone being in your system just based on the half life. In other words, you are off. Congrats.

Now it is just an issue of not relapsing or substituting something else, which it looks to me like you are doing with vicodin and kratom.

You have a stable job, a stable relationship, and bodybuilding. You are also now at an age where stability is important. These are all positive factors for success in what you are trying to do right now.

At some point you have to stop taking shit - even aspirin. Only you know when that point is, because only you can make up your mind to do it. What I say does not mean anything, because I am not the one living it and doing it.

It is going to be a while before the fatigue disappears. I am sure you knew this going in. At some point you are going to have to stop taking anything for the fatigue and just wait. Your body will adjust, homeostasis applies to more than just testosterone! Your body will eventually go to normal again.

Keep in mind it is going to take a while to feel normal again. We are talking a minimum of 90 days, and for some people much longer.

When you are ready, stop taking things and mark the 90 days on your calendar and see you how feel when that date comes up.

In the meantime, remove your sources of vicodin and stay away from people you know use or sell opiates - do not even see them socially.

You posted it for me.

Agreed with all that. I only took the Vicodin like 2x. Just the Kratom now that Iv been taking. I feel a lot better today, still haven't taken anything yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed with all that. I only took the Vicodin like 2x. Just the Kratom now that Iv been taking. I feel a lot better today, still haven't taken anything yet.
Lots of us reading here and pulling for you.

I am eagerly looking forward to a log a few months in the future where you put on 30 pounds while staying ripped, once the opiates are no longer interfering with your goals.

I agree with all of this... if you want to quit for real you just need to stop everything .. gut it out and let the body return to normal .. could take a year.. but that's really the only way .. you cant keep substituting stuff

I agree with all of this... if you want to quit for real you just need to stop everything .. gut it out and let the body return to normal .. could take a year.. but that's really the only way .. you cant keep substituting stuff

Agreed, the only thing that's bothering me now is the lethargy, I'm not in pain, or any other withdraw symptoms other then yawning and teary eyed. The lethargy just kills me, being at work having to ride it out all night literally lol. But I took less of the Kratom today. Sucks feeling withdraw, I haven't felt like drug addict in the last 4 years till now.

Lots of us reading here and pulling for you.

I am eagerly looking forward to a log a few months in the future where you put on 30 pounds while staying ripped, once the opiates are no longer interfering with your goals.

Thank you so much dude for you support, I'm not sure if Iv said it or not. My mind has b so foggy but I appreciate it everyone chiming in here.

Agreed, the only thing that's bothering me now is the lethargy, I'm not in pain, or any other withdraw symptoms other then yawning and teary eyed. The lethargy just kills me, being at work having to ride it out all night literally lol. But I took less of the Kratom today. Sucks feeling withdraw, I haven't felt like drug addict in the last 4 years till now.

yeah get off it now because the longer you go even on kratom the harder it gets.
but it only takes a few days at this point to get it out of you,
anyway i know all your symptoms man and trust me gut it out now . the fog will go away .. relying on uppers kills your motor functions
and you feel like a retard for a while after you come off

yeah get off it now because the longer you go even on kratom the harder it gets.
but it only takes a few days at this point to get it out of you,
anyway i know all your symptoms man and trust me gut it out now . the fog will go away .. relying on uppers kills your motor functions
and you feel like a retard for a while after you come off

Appreciate you chiming in on this too, the main reason I came here is because I needed to hear someone else that has gone thru this. I rewired my brain to not be an addict anymore. Drugs do not entice me anymore nor does drinkn. I can have one drink now and put it down. I just need to get off this hell of suboxone and get a clean break. The mind is such a powerful tool if you know how to use it. Again thank you for your support

Made it to 2 weeks. Today i cut the Kratom down to 7g. Idk if I made a mistake putting them in caps or what. But I took 4g in caps, 4 hours ago, and I still don't feel it, they were supposed to be fast dissolve caps but idk . So I just opened up my 3g of caps, opened their tops and slammed them

How is it going?? Did you use it again? How about the vics? Kratom done? God Speed....

/V

Sorry wasn't sure if anyone's been payin attention to this anymore. I'm still off the subs, still taking the Kratom for energy. Been packing to move.

Yeah, don't leave us hanging for three days. How are you?

I feel fine but Iv been using the Kratom as a crutch to get thru the days. Last night was a 14 hour shift, same tonight: and packing each morning

Sorry wasn't sure if anyone's been payin attention to this anymore. I'm still off the subs, still taking the Kratom for energy. Been packing to move.

I'm following bro. I was in a similar seat not long ago and my friends and loved ones bent over backwards to help me. Spent hours talking to docs and MONTHS doing research of my own. When I finally kicked, I promised I'd do all I could to help pay it forward whenever I possibly could. I don't have every answer, and won't pretend to....but I have been researching this shit for a year now.

Please say no more vics and it's only kratom now!

/V

On days you take nothing or very little, phenibut can do wonders in the evening. Calming, leveling, you can get some sleep. Plus the next day you really feel pretty decent. Yeah it can cause problems if you take it too many days but as long as you don't take it more than 3 days in a row without taking a few off there is no problem.

Good way to buy a few days of not taking anything which can seem to help the process. Takes away the restless after work times when the distractions are gone, feeling not real good, you know you're not going to sleep good unless you take something...

I just detoxed off it last month and took a 8 mg strip and just kept breaking it down then got all the way down to a quarter then nothing didnt feel like shit shit til day 2 it last about 4 days then was over. Sleep was a little chaotic but it passes now its been a month and i feel great and am on nothing. Sleeping like a baby. So just toughen up and remember wat the heroin made u become. The sickness only last about 4 days after you stop. Remember to take hot showers and work out even if u dont feel loke it. Trust me you'll feel better u did... Good luck anything else dm me

Still off and doing good, but Iv been takin the Kratom the last few days for the moving for the energy. It was a long fucking day today. Went from a 2 bedroom packed apartment to a 3 bedroom house. Still not even close to packed but we're sleeping here now, still got the the end of the month to get everything.

Thank you guys all for the support it really does mean the world to Me. I always try to pay it forward and give what I can after I have lived thru it. I'll update more tomorrow when I'm rested.

Get Shredded!
Glad things are looking good. Just hope you are not taking any vics...otherwise, you should be feeling totally in the clear soon....well, almost totally. Perhaps start doing a taper on the kratom?

/V

Glad things are looking good. Just hope you are not taking any vics...otherwise, you should be feeling totally in the clear soon....well, almost totally. Perhaps start doing a taper on the kratom?

/V

No vics only that one or two times in the beginning I took them. Yea I need to start coming down from the Kratom now. Still waking up with the shits every morning, fucking blows

No vics only that one or two times in the beginning I took them. Yea I need to start coming down from the Kratom now. Still waking up with the shits every morning, fucking blows

Hey man....PROGRESS. Are you not in a better place than you were a month ago? You might have some lingering sides for a while, but they go away. I am not sure if I would connect the issue with the bathroom to the kratom. I had the shits for a month after I stopped my meds. Immodium helps....it also helps curb cravings for some....it is an opiate, but doesn't pass the brain barrier. Still, I know many that used it to help kick...and it does help with the shits. And to help avoid going so often, a shot of olive oil and some fish oil will make things a lot easier when sitting on the can. Glad all is looking better bro, I've seen so many end up in a pine box because they didn't have the strength to beat it. Thumbs up man....big ones!!

/V

Hey man....PROGRESS. Are you not in a better place than you were a month ago? You might have some lingering sides for a while, but they go away. I am not sure if I would connect the issue with the bathroom to the kratom. I had the shits for a month after I stopped my meds. Immodium helps....it also helps curb cravings for some....it is an opiate, but doesn't pass the brain barrier. Still, I know many that used it to help kick...and it does help with the shits. And to help avoid going so often, a shot of olive oil and some fish oil will make things a lot easier when sitting on the can. Glad all is looking better bro, I've seen so many end up in a pine box because they didn't have the strength to beat it. Thumbs up man....big ones!!

/V

Yea true, just been a lot of stress cuz of moving out the ghetto and into a beautiful house in the burbs lol. But now I just want to be off the Kratom, Iv only been taking maybe 7-8 grams a day at the most. But I'd like to be scotch free. Feel like I kinda cheated myself a bit

Yea true, just been a lot of stress cuz of moving out the ghetto and into a beautiful house in the burbs lol. But now I just want to be off the Kratom, Iv only been taking maybe 7-8 grams a day at the most. But I'd like to be scotch free. Feel like I kinda cheated myself a bit

Not at all....you were using one of the strongest opiates in the world and you kicked it. Coming of the Kratom should be a walk in the park, if you can kick subs/H/etc....you can kick Kratom bro. Drink herbal teas....they really do help.

/V

Not at all....you were using one of the strongest opiates in the world and you kicked it. Coming of the Kratom should be a walk in the park, if you can kick subs/H/etc....you can kick Kratom bro. Drink herbal teas....they really do help.

/V

Thanks man for the support

Still kicking through this horrible roller coaster ride. Dropping the Kratom dose day by day. Down 6g a day, 4g around noon and 2g at night. Hoping I can be scotch free soon. Getting ready to start schooling soon. All moved into the new place. Now just getting it up and into shape. Such a fresh breath of air moving from the ghetto to the nice side of town.

Not sure if anyone is following this or not. Alright so I am now 60 days (2 months) strong with no more suboxone. And about 6-7 months off juice I think... I went on a very in-depth self discovery journey these last two months or so, did DMT, a handful of times, rolled on E with my wife(we reconnected and patched the holes in our breaking marriage).
On suboxone I was always angry, depressed, scared and hopeless. I can’t say if it was directly from suboxone, or diluted into a pattern over the years. Probably both. But iv never been so happy, the DMT opened my eyes to the world and to myself, expanded my tunnel vision and closed off thinking and judgment. I would recommend everyone do DMT a few times in life, it’s something you will never ever experience in normal life, only lasts about 5 mins. But I’m not here to promote that, I got off suboxone and pushed through it all, it can be done I promise you guys. We fed
That fear of getting off so well that it became to heavy of a burden to even think about coming off.

I know you pain very well, I was struck by a car and broke my neck and both Knees, I had so many surgerys close together that when I tried to ween off the norcos my body said fuck noooo. It wanted that drug, so I heard of a doctor that had a way to stop withdraws. I was only taking 1 norc in the morning and 1 at night. And I told the doc that, I don't think he believed me. Probably figure I was bullshiting him. So he put me on 2mil strips is suboxin. I was on that shit for 2 years and I got to where you were. Fucking sick of being dependent of a drug. I tapered down to a lil sliver of a 2ml strip and still had horrible WD for a month. It was the worst shit I've ever been through. But I stuck it out and the days finally started to get better. I did smoke a lot of weed at the time, seem to help a lot. Keep strong and don't take any opiate at all. You are stronger then that shit drug.....keep up the hard work.

Back