• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Suboxone and juicing

IML Gear Cream!
Also I work outside 8 hours a night in the heat from 3-11pm, with a 60lb duty belt and a bullet proof vest. So I'm chugging water and sweating it out like crazy. I suggest not taking time off work when you do this. Cuz that's what's keeping my mind occupied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just passed 72 hours, last night to sleep I did the same thing as the last except I took norco to help the pain. Also did dmt but that has no relevance to this situation lol.
As of right now I feel fine, only thing Iv taken this morning is those stomach Imodium pills I mentioned earlier. I also for the first time since being off I found some Kratom I purchased idk a half year ago or maybe a year ago. So I took about 4-5 grams of it and mixed with juice and blended it, not sure of the effects yet or how long it takes to kick in. But my pain level is about a 2 maybe, I'd probably say 3 actually but once I'm done with this poo I should feel better lol.
On my DMT trip I broke thru and I was told very specifically to keep going and to stay strong, and that I need to rid my body of the toxicity. Yesterday I was in a internal battle in my head of justifying to myself to take the suboxone

You sound like your doing pretty well up to now. I hope the next 72 hours is as smooth.
I know it's obvious but be sure to drink a ton of water. I'd say a gallon minimum probably 2 if your sweating a lot through the day.
How's the RLS? To me that's one of the worst wd symptom on top of the massive body aches and cramping. Oh god I'm not looking forward to this.
It sounds like the cocktail your using is right on. You could probably use some trazadone for the next few weeks to sleep. That shit is great for sleep during this process. I find it stops working pretty quickly after a week or so of knocking me out easily.
Keep it up bro. I. Rooting for you. Truly inspiring me to get on this.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You sound like your doing pretty well up to now. I hope the next 72 hours is as smooth.
I know it's obvious but be sure to drink a ton of water. I'd say a gallon minimum probably 2 if your sweating a lot through the day.
How's the RLS? To me that's one of the worst wd symptom on top of the massive body aches and cramping. Oh god I'm not looking forward to this.
It sounds like the cocktail your using is right on. You could probably use some trazadone for the next few weeks to sleep. That shit is great for sleep during this process. I find it stops working pretty quickly after a week or so of knocking me out easily.
Keep it up bro. I. Rooting for you. Truly inspiring me to get on this.

Yea Iv been chugging chugging and chugging.
Iv kicked heroin, methadone, oxy contin (the old days oc's) and xanex. So compared to this it's really really mild man.
No body aches at all so far, restless legs at a very minimal, like maybe 1-10 a 3
Honestly I think I was more scared of just doing it and hyped it up way too much. But the gabapentin is helping a lot. You can easily get that prescribed to help you thru it man. The Kratom helped for about 8 hours or so, and right now it's just at a minimal. The worst part for me is the lethargy. Definitely get yourself some clonidine or some Kratom. I don't plan to take the Kratom more then a few days because I don't want too form another habit. So once a day right before work for me is good right now.

Yea Iv been chugging chugging and chugging.
Iv kicked heroin, methadone, oxy contin (the old days oc's) and xanex. So compared to this it's really really mild man.
No body aches at all so far, restless legs at a very minimal, like maybe 1-10 a 3
Honestly I think I was more scared of just doing it and hyped it up way too much. But the gabapentin is helping a lot. You can easily get that prescribed to help you thru it man. The Kratom helped for about 8 hours or so, and right now it's just at a minimal. The worst part for me is the lethargy. Definitely get yourself some clonidine or some Kratom. I don't plan to take the Kratom more then a few days because I don't want too form another habit. So once a day right before work for me is good right now.

I would not worry about the Kratom....1.25mg of sub is a huge compounded dose of morphine. I know Kratom works, but it was probably more placebo effect vs 1.25mg....maybe not. Never did anything for me. There really isn't anything better for RLS than gabapentin. Like I said earlier, that shit is very addictive as well and be careful not to overdo it. And the clonidine....keep checking your BP. Clonidine is notorious for hitting you with a rebound.

The lethargy will last a good 2 weeks. It sucks. You might also get cold spells for a while. But hey....the worst part should be over. My silly ass started drinking energy drinks thinking it would help with the grogginess. Nope. Instead....shit kept me up for almost two days. Pass on energy drinks (taurine and caffeine). You are better of with VC (3g), B12, Zinc and a few others (follow the Thomas Recipe for a complete list). Another think that will help a great deal with lethargy is a few series of B12 shots. Docs really don't have problems writing scripts for it.....some docs would rather you come in and have them administrate it to you. You only need it once a week.....maybe two. Other than that, folic acid help (iron). And at night, next to the gaba....if you have trouble sleeping, I would try and get some Trazadone and/or some Rozerem. You should really only be taking one.....but if insomnia is bad, you can take both. Cheering for ya bro! God Bless....

/V

I would not worry about the Kratom....1.25mg of sub is a huge compounded dose of morphine. I know Kratom works, but it was probably more placebo effect vs 1.25mg....maybe not. Never did anything for me. There really isn't anything better for RLS than gabapentin. Like I said earlier, that shit is very addictive as well and be careful not to overdo it. And the clonidine....keep checking your BP. Clonidine is notorious for hitting you with a rebound.

The lethargy will last a good 2 weeks. It sucks. You might also get cold spells for a while. But hey....the worst part should be over. My silly ass started drinking energy drinks thinking it would help with the grogginess. Nope. Instead....shit kept me up for almost two days. Pass on energy drinks (taurine and caffeine). You are better of with VC (3g), B12, Zinc and a few others (follow the Thomas Recipe for a complete list). Another think that will help a great deal with lethargy is a few series of B12 shots. Docs really don't have problems writing scripts for it.....some docs would rather you come in and have them administrate it to you. You only need it once a week.....maybe two. Other than that, folic acid help (iron). And at night, next to the gaba....if you have trouble sleeping, I would try and get some Trazadone and/or some Rozerem. You should really only be taking one.....but if insomnia is bad, you can take both. Cheering for ya bro! God Bless....

/V

Yea I was trying to get my hands on some b12 not to long ago but couldn't find any that wasn't international. I'll ask my doc and see if they will prescribe it. I didn't take the clonidine or gabapentin yesterday at all since the Kratom was so effective. But at about by 5am this morning I woke up tossing and turning and ended up taking them so I could go back to sleep. Slept till about 10:40 after that and now my back aches and the ache isint from kicking, just have back issues, in my lower back I have disintegrated disc disease or some shit like that. I already take trazidone on a daily, so I have been taking the seriqule the last few nights except last night I fucked Up and took trazidone and it didn't work well at all compared to the seriqole

Seroquel will not help with WD. Not sure how much you are taking, but that shit is just outright evil. One of my docs thought it was a good idea for me to take it.....it takes a while to adjust. And in high doses, that shit will rock your world. Things vibrate and I can't focus. Have not touched the stuff in a few years. Traz helps a great deal with sleep. If your primary won't give you B12, you can go to a hematologist and they should hook you up no questions ask. Doctor pending.....you might have to come in for the injections, or they will give you a script.

I feel ya on the back pain bro....I have short acute scoliosis, spina bifida, lumbar radiculapathy, nerve damage, and I still have some shrapnel in there. Glad the Kratom works.....wish it had for me. I just had to up my gaba, benzo, and clonidine doses. Keep it up!! :)

/V

Seroquel will not help with WD. Not sure how much you are taking, but that shit is just outright evil. One of my docs thought it was a good idea for me to take it.....it takes a while to adjust. And in high doses, that shit will rock your world. Things vibrate and I can't focus. Have not touched the stuff in a few years. Traz helps a great deal with sleep. If your primary won't give you B12, you can go to a hematologist and they should hook you up no questions ask. Doctor pending.....you might have to come in for the injections, or they will give you a script.

I feel ya on the back pain bro....I have short acute scoliosis, spina bifida, lumbar radiculapathy, nerve damage, and I still have some shrapnel in there. Glad the Kratom works.....wish it had for me. I just had to up my gaba, benzo, and clonidine doses. Keep it up!! :)

/V

Yea I'm only taking the seriqule because my body is already acclimated to the trazidone, been taking it for the last 4 years. The seriqule knocks me on my ass even when I'm kicking. I tried the trazidome last night and it didn't do shit for me, kept me asleep for two hours and that was it. I'm gonna email my doc now and see what they say about the b12

Yea I'm only taking the seriqule because my body is already acclimated to the trazidone, been taking it for the last 4 years. The seriqule knocks me on my ass even when I'm kicking. I tried the trazidome last night and it didn't do shit for me, kept me asleep for two hours and that was it. I'm gonna email my doc now and see what they say about the b12

What is your traz dose? You can hit 150-200mg....any more is not suggested. Not sure if you are taking them together, but there is a moderate conflict/interaction when using both sero and gaba. And if you add traz on top......personally, my world would be rocked and I wouldn't be able to move all day. I honestly think Rozerem is a Godsend....it puts you out and it's non-habit forming. It's similar to concentrated melatonin....you do need a script, however. Give it a try....takes a week or two to start working when you take it at night. And you wake up energized. Shit doesn't linger like some benzos, sero, traz, and gaba. Tell your doc you have insomnia and you don't want a benzo....Rozerem was suggested. Best of luck again bro....did you kick it yet or lower your dose?

/V

What is your traz dose? You can hit 150-200mg....any more is not suggested. Not sure if you are taking them together, but there is a moderate conflict/interaction when using both sero and gaba. And if you add traz on top......personally, my world would be rocked and I wouldn't be able to move all day. I honestly think Rozerem is a Godsend....it puts you out and it's non-habit forming. It's similar to concentrated melatonin....you do need a script, however. Give it a try....takes a week or two to start working when you take it at night. And you wake up energized. Shit doesn't linger like some benzos, sero, traz, and gaba. Tell your doc you have insomnia and you don't want a benzo....Rozerem was suggested. Best of luck again bro....did you kick it yet or lower your dose?

/V

I'm going into day 6 since my last dose of subxone. No I don't mix any of them together. I'll definitely look into them, but right now what gets me to sleep while withdrawaling is working

Get Shredded!
Day 6 has been the worst for the withdraw. Woke up about 5, restless irritable and discontent. I took seriqule last night, and a half of a clonidine several hours before sleep. Iv been trying not to take too much of everything to not form a habbit of something else. This morning at 5am I took two gabapentin and a half clonidine. I tossed and turned till about 9am falling in to awkward sleeps, finally I got up and took a Vicodin about 30 mins ago.
Oh also I took a muscle relaxant last night for my back.
As far as pain I still haven't had any yet, just uncomfortable and restless here and there. Trying not take something every time I feel like that. Gotta bite through some of the withdraw pain.

Good luck man. I started out on 16mg per day but I always heard horror stories with WDs so I made sure I only took 8mg max per day. I currently take 4mg per day, I haven't talked to my Doc about tapering off but have slowly been trying to myself. The WDs as bad as people make them out to be?? Keep fighting the good fight though, sounds like you have the right idea to succeed with it.

Good luck man. I started out on 16mg per day but I always heard horror stories with WDs so I made sure I only took 8mg max per day. I currently take 4mg per day, I haven't talked to my Doc about tapering off but have slowly been trying to myself. The WDs as bad as people make them out to be?? Keep fighting the good fight though, sounds like you have the right idea to succeed with it.

Having used bupe to stop my pain meds....dealing with the WD was one of the hardest things I've had to do in life. I can totally see how and why so many simply fail at kicking. Bupe is a wonder drug....I'm living proof. But I would never use it again....or any other opiate for that matter (no matter how much it helps).

/V

Just start tapering down every 5 days at .25mg a day till you get to 2mg, then go every week. You won't even notice it till you are below 2mg. It's nothing compared to heroin or opiates man I promise you. Read my whole forum about it. Iv been logging b everything!

Having used bupe to stop my pain meds....dealing with the WD was one of the hardest things I've had to do in life. I can totally see how and why so many simply fail at kicking. Bupe is a wonder drug....I'm living proof. But I would never use it again....or any other opiate for that matter (no matter how much it helps).

/V

Yea Iv only Taken a Vicodin twice now. Today I woke up feeling the best on day 7 going into day 8. It's been very mild. Last 3 days Iv used Kratom to help. Yesterday and the day before I used 5g of Kratom around 2pm and it carried me through the whole day. Iv also cut the clonidine dose down and gabapentin dose down in half. Only thing that has been bothering me is the lethargy. The seriqule luckily knocks me out so I can sleep

Yea Iv only Taken a Vicodin twice now. Today I woke up feeling the best on day 7 going into day 8. It's been very mild. Last 3 days Iv used Kratom to help. Yesterday and the day before I used 5g of Kratom around 2pm and it carried me through the whole day. Iv also cut the clonidine dose down and gabapentin dose down in half. Only thing that has been bothering me is the lethargy. The seriqule luckily knocks me out so I can sleep

You are truly inspiring me to take this bull by the horns. Keep it going bro. Wishing you all the best in this journey to get away from this beast. Good luck!

You are truly inspiring me to take this bull by the horns. Keep it going bro. Wishing you all the best in this journey to get away from this beast. Good luck!

Honestly man, Iv been on it for 4 years and I was tired, so tired of the weening process, it took every bit of energy I had. I hyped it up in my head way worse then I thought it was actually going to be. The Kratom helped a lot dude, but I would advise not taking that till like day 3 and only taking it as needed so you don't get addicted to that as well. Get your mind right and your will power in check. It's not nearly as bad as kicking opiates, I would put opiates at a 10 level of pain and agony, subxone I would put at a steady 4, maybe 3. The worst days for me was day 5 and 6. Being at work kicking it makes it so much easier then being at home with nothing but my constant thoughts of how bad I feel.

Day 8: feeling okay today not great tho, got that deep chest feeling where I feel I can't catch my breath, didn't take the Kratom today, just a Vicodin a few hours ago.

IML Gear Cream!
Bro.....maybe taper off the subs instead of taking vics? I think you are making it much more difficult when trying to kick bupe while taking an opiate at the same time. IMHO.

/V

Bro.....maybe taper off the subs instead of taking vics? I think you are making it much more difficult when trying to kick bupe while taking an opiate at the same time. IMHO.

/V

You are totally right, I was at work, and pussing out on feeling like shit basically

Day 9-10, woke up 2 hours after I passed out last night with seriqule. Usually that shit knocks me the fuck out. Had to take a half of a .1 clonidine, 2 300mg gabapentin, and a muscle relaxant, fell asleep about 30 mins later and woke up at 10am, didn't feel that bad at all today, just the damn yawning, teary eyed nonsense as usually

Day 10-11, felt a lot better waking up today, took a couple grams of Kratom around 1 before work. What I'm wondering now is when I should stop taking the Kratom, I don't want to substitute for the other

Day 11-12, woke up feeling virtually no withdraws other then being a little restless. Yesterday I took about 4g total of Kratom which got me thru the entire day. Today I took about 4g as well about 10 mins ago. I plan for that to carry me thru the day as well.

Your doing great bro. So happy for you...keep it going!

Day 12-13, woke up to early, took a few grams of Kratom around 11am, then 2grams around 6.
Tomorrow back to work, I'd like to go tomorrow without Kratom but idk, the lethargy is so bad without it because of the suboxone withdraw.

Wondering if I'm just drawing this out with Kratom even longer

Back