• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Question for everyone

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been on trt for almost 6 years now and have been using steroids on and off for many years. I'm beginning to feel like a pin cushion and frankly tired of all of this along with wanting to try and expand my family, so I am going to take some time off (possibly indefinitely depending on how I recover and feel) and pct to see about making some changes to my life. So my question is, is anyone interested in seeing the progress, or lack there of, of how my recover goes? I'll be getting bloods and semen sample done pre pct and then again post pct and will do this pct a few times if needed. I'll be using the basic HCG, clomid and nolva the first round and if things don't bounce back, I'll add in HMG the second round. If no one is interested in reading my diary back to a wimpy kid, then I'll keep it in my journal.

Last edited:
Definitely would like to watch this as ill have to be on trt eventually.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Hell I'll watch . At 46 with a boy I'm done and probably won't stop(at least a cruise dose) . I wouldn't wish clomid on anyone so good luck and good luck with the family.

Are you doing cashouts exit strategy?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Hell I'll watch . At 46 with a boy I'm done and probably won't stop(at least a cruise dose) . I wouldn't wish clomid on anyone so good luck and good luck with the family.

I'm definitely not looking forward to the clomid. I was always real emotional on it back in the day lol

if you need any help resetting your hpta function. let me know!

Dr. B

Good luck with your endeavor, I can understand you wanting to expand your family. But I can only imagine your in for one heck of a roller coaster ride.

Good luck on the baby gains I'm willing to follow along on this roller coaster

I'd def follow.

I wish you good luck. I have tried it a few times with no luck but I also had a vericocele when I was younger and it damaged my left testicle. After the surgery I never could get over 300 nanos naturally and even on clomid trt I was at maybe 500.

Lost a ton of muscle, had libido issues, etc.

Had my first daughter on a huge cycle, and my second daughter on prescribed HRT, so I was pretty fortunate that I had no issues.

Wishing you the best Sherk :)

id def be interested in a log of some type...best of luck with the fam bro

Log should be starting in about two weeks. Gonna do some more research and get labs done (blood and semen)

It would be interesting to read your journal. Please move forward. :winkfinger:

I have been on trt for almost 6 years now and have been using steroids on and off for many years. I'm beginning to feel like a pin cushion and frankly tired of all of this along with wanting to try and expand my family, so I am going to take some time off (possibly indefinitely depending on how I recover and feel) and pct to see about making some changes to my life. So my question is, is anyone interested in seeing the progress, or lack there of, of how my recover goes? I'll be getting bloods and semen sample done pre pct and then again post pct and will do this pct a few times if needed. I'll be using the basic HCG, clomid and nolva the first round and if things don't bounce back, I'll add in HMG the second round. If no one is interested in reading my diary back to a wimpy kid, then I'll keep it in my journal.

Get Shredded!
I would definitely be interested! I will be in the exact same situation as you in a few years time when I want kids, so will be very interesting to learn from your experience

Well good to hear you're doing this Sherk. I wish you the best of luck and will be following along if you decide to log this journey.

A lot of it is just in the mind. The psychological effect aas has on us is just as bad or worse than the other. I've seen this work out for many guys, either because they were oblivious to the science behind it and just cold turkeyed, or they had a strong mindset and took a very cautious approach. The time is what I would imagine to be the worst, waiting to bounce back and feel somewhat normal again.

Just think of how squeeky clean those receptors will be when you start back..... Because you will start back.....

Im curious to see how that goes... I tried for a long time to get my natural test back to no avail. ended up back on DR prescribed then back to doing it on my own.... But I quit to have a couple kids also. Once my wife was pregnant I got right back on. feeling like a piece of shit for over a year sucked.

Im curious to see how that goes... I tried for a long time to get my natural test back to no avail. ended up back on DR prescribed then back to doing it on my own.... But I quit to have a couple kids also. Once my wife was pregnant I got right back on. feeling like a piece of shit for over a year sucked.

My prediction is the same as what you went through. I don't think I'll recover fully to be able to stay off for life, though that is my hope. But the time off I feel will be beneficial to me mentally along with talk with my other half about having a child sometime hopefully fairly soon after we square some other things up to make that possible.

Agreed! Let me know if you need anything. While resetting your hpta function. Good luck

Dr B

Back