• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey fags!

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So who works out anymore? Who is a legit sponsor here. Is Monte still a mod and is heavy still heavy? Is prince as old as they say he is did he really meet Jesus back in the day?

Is Sheri still sending nudes?

I see sumner has been melting anything else I miss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye mami. You lookin damn good

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Does anyone ever make videos anymore! Lol

Thanks bro. Got a couple coaches now decided time is the time while I still can

So without blow by blow details and just in general what did you do different with diet, training and drugs?

So without blow by blow details and just in general what did you do different with diet, training and drugs?

Diet was a complete 180 I will eleborate more when I start log. Basically I'm eating like a bodybuilder now and getting into that type of diet.

Right now I'm doing an upper loading lower pump day rest then vis verse complete change of workout then what I'm used to but my legs need to grow and I believe in the 3 weeks I have been training like this they have been shocked.

Gear well I switched to good growth and I'm cruising now

I finished last cycle 3 weeks ago with prop and tren A and I have seen better gainz on my cruise with a diet then I have ever seen while blasting and eating like shit. Granted I don't feel as strong but can still get up a 455 one rep bench at 200 pounds.

Currently cruising at 150mg every 3 days test c
4iu GH a day (pin 4iu morning before workout/ 2 and 2 on non workout days)
100mcg T4
25mg provi

IML Gear Cream!
So who works out anymore? Who is a legit sponsor here. Is Monte still a mod and is heavy still heavy? Is prince as old as they say he is did he really meet Jesus back in the day?

Is Sheri still sending nudes?

I see sumner has been melting anything else I miss

Well, since it's late and I'm alittle pissy...if you hung around more, and didn't come back acting like Jesus Christ, like I'd tell newbies, do some research...find out what going on...who's gone and new labs...do you need spoon fed, read the threads...I need to go to bed...you read for a couple days...

Well, since it's late and I'm alittle pissy...if you hung around more, and didn't come back acting like Jesus Christ, like I'd tell newbies, do some research...find out what going on...who's gone and new labs...do you need spoon fed, read the threads...I need to go to bed...you read for a couple days...

Didn't answer my question about sheri though

How is G4P working out, mighty? You getting to upcharge because you're a midget?

Hey MM can you do another video doing a cartwheel but this time with a thong on?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Do you have a BBC?
2739921650cb5c51afa8eb87e6338d66.jpg

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Back