• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Let's talk gear! Who is running what and for how long???

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let's hear it brothers:thinking:

As for me...I like to experiment and try different things.

My current chemical experiment:

Saturday
30O Test SUB-Q...1 inject per week
400 Deca
200 Mast P

Wednesday
200 Mast P

No AI used
I'll run this for the next 5 months and then switch something up.

Currently running a little Test E 300 Tren E 300 and am a couple weeks in.

Will keep the Tren E in until around week 12. Will keep the blast going for about 16....other compounds will be added during the time aswell .

Let's hear it brothers:thinking:

As for me...I like to experiment and try different things.

My current chemical experiment:

Saturday
30O Test SUB-Q...1 inject per week
400 Deca
200 Mast P

Wednesday
200 Mast P

No AI used
I'll run this for the next 5 months and then switch something up.

Idog has gone soft on his cruises....lol

Test/eq/tren/t3 and lovin it

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

My last experiment:

20mg Sdrol stacked with Phama mix 2 ( low dose of Mast/Tren/Test) but just 12 days into the cycle I had to abort mission because the Superdrol made me feel like garbage. Completely wiped out. I was so lethargic that I missed days of work that week, and I didn't even want to workout. By day #14 I could hardly get out of bed!!! I took me 3 days to get back to normal again. No more Superdrol for me!!!

Now I have a new experiment!!!! I'm 8 days in of Trestolone Acetate 50mg ED with just a tiny amount of Test, (only 125mg weekly). I'm using 60mg daily of Raloxifene and a small dosage of Aromasin (I reduced it to 12.5mg EOD and I check how the E2 levels look at the two week mark). I plan to run this for 8 weeks. I might decide to drop the Testosterone dosage all together. From what I'm hearing, it might only be a disadvantage with Trestolone to include Testosterone anyway.

Last edited:
Love performing experiments on myself, it's what makes this all so fun....hoping to add some of your products to this current blast and really make some magic happen.

My wife wants me to come off for an extended time like 4 to 6 months to try and get her pregnant starting in november. So before i do I'm running one more cycle and am really trying to push it hard before i do. The Dosages might seem high and maybe ill lower them but i want to really get some great results before coming off for a long time lol
Going to run
5 cc a week of tai-blend from church
5 cc a week of npp/tpp from chuch
and will add in 1cc a week of mast e from another source i have laying around
Outside of the 1cc a week of mast e everything will be from church and i would be happy to kind of do a log or something with updates if anyone cares or is interested. I have ran this cycle once before but mast was actually 750 a week and there was no tren. Tren i have ran numerous times but never with npp. So this isn't super uncharted waters for me

Weekly totals
test (tpp 625 prop 375) 1000mg week
tren ace 375mg a week
mast (375 prop 200 E) 575mg a week
NPP 625mg a week

My wife wants me to come off for an extended time like 4 to 6 months to try and get her pregnant starting in november. So before i do I'm running one more cycle and am really trying to push it hard before i do. The Dosages might seem high and maybe ill lower them but i want to really get some great results before coming off for a long time lol
Going to run
Outside of the 1cc a week of mast e everything will be from church and i would be happy to kind of do a log or something with updates if anyone cares or is interested. I have ran this cycle once before but mast was actually 750 a week and there was no tren. Tren i have ran numerous times but never with npp. So this isn't super uncharted waters for me

Weekly totals
tren ace 375mg a week
NPP 625mg a week

Looks great to me

Yep...after 400-600 mg of Test year round for years....I'm trying different options....This is all subject to change my friend. You have been known to push the envelope yourself young man.:roflmao:

Idog has gone soft on his cruises....lol

IML Gear Cream!
I've done it before with good results. It gives me another place to pin,I like the fact that it keep E2 more in check and finally i like that its a slow release. I'll let the Deca do the work and let the Mast rocket my free T,provide me with that great DHT feeling and help with E2.

Why sub-q on the test? I have never don't that .

- - - Updated - - -

doses?

Test/eq/tren/t3 and lovin it

SD is no joke...10mg was enough for me.

How do you feel on the Trest?

My last experiment:

20mg Sdrol stacked with Phama mix 2 ( low dose of Mast/Tren/Test) but just 12 days into the cycle I had to abort mission because the Superdrol made me feel like garbage. Completely wiped out. I was so lethargic that I missed days of work that week, and I didn't even want to workout. By day #14 I could hardly get out of bed!!! I took me 3 days to get back to normal again. No more Superdrol for me!!!

Now I have a new experiment!!!! I'm 8 days in of Trestolone Acetate 50mg ED with just a tiny amount of Test, (only 125mg weekly). I'm using 60mg daily of Raloxifene and a small dosage of Aromasin (I reduced it to 12.5mg EOD and I check how the E2 levels look at the two week mark). I plan to run this for 8 weeks. I might decide to drop the Testosterone dosage all together. From what I'm hearing, it might only be a disadvantage with Trestolone to include Testosterone anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

I consider myself a chemist and scientist!!

Love performing experiments on myself, it's what makes this all so fun....hoping to add some of your products to this current blast and really make some magic happen.

SD is no joke...10mg was enough for me.

How do you feel on the Trest?

- - - Updated - - -

I consider myself a chemist and scientist!!

No doubt man
..Chemist, scientist, AND lab rat lol

That is a stout run bro.

I would not come off completely. I feel certain that at 250mg per week of Test and HCG...you will be able to take car of business.

Going to run

Weekly totals
tren ace 375mg a week
NPP 625mg a week

You think so? Coming off all together sucks I did it for 4 months earlier this year it sucked. Well November first to march first

I'm getting ready to come off 42 weeks of Test Cyp 600/week and 10mg nolvadex/day with six tabs of DIM/day. Next run will be three months of Deca/D-bol, not sure how much yet.

I feel like a home-endrocronologist.

Last edited:
I'm boring lol, trt 200mg test c weekly
500iu HCG 2x/WK
No AI but last lab was slightly elevated, appt Monday

Yep...I do....you will be miserable otherwise. Lots of babies conceived on Test...even without HCG....I would use both.

You think so? Coming off all together sucks I did it for 4 months earlier this year it sucked. Well November first to march first

- - - Updated - - -

Why the change?

I'm getting ready to come off 42 weeks of Test Cyp 600/week and 10mg nolvadex/day with six tabs of DIM/day. Next run will be three months of Deca/D-bol, not sure how much yet.

I feel like a home-endrocronologist.

- - - Updated - - -

Add a little Mast or a little Deca...spice it up.

I'm boring lol, trt 200mg test c weekly
500iu HCG 2x/WK
No AI but last lab was slightly elevated, appt Monday

- - - Updated - - -

Why the change?

- - - Updated - - -

I saw a video interview on this forum about Deca only cycling that got my interest. And I've never used anything but Test so I thought I'd try something new.

Yep...after 400-600 mg of Test year round for years....I'm trying different options....This is all subject to change my friend. You have been known to push the envelope yourself young man.:roflmao:

Ha.....yeah my envelope has gotten smaller, I like just staying on lower doses yr round as opposed to blasting high then coming off, better for sides and blood pressure.

Get Shredded!
I saw a video interview on this forum about Deca only cycling that got my interest. And I've never used anything but Test so I thought I'd try something new.

I posted that, sounds interesting. I like running test at a true trt dose so no need for ai then blast another compound high. I just ran 175 test and 800 EQ for a few months, was a nice feel good run with no sides. I'm a heavy aromatizer so estrogen and gyno flare on me bad.

Is that you busting the lip in the avatar?

Hottie alert:stupid:

I am doing test and tren.

Everyday injection:

Tren A .3 cc
Test E. .3 cc
Test P .5 cc

I know I don't need to run the test e injections everyday, but I am already doing injections everyday for the other two, so why not? My thinking levels will remain more even.

I am also playing with the idea of adding Anavar at 100 mg a day. But IDK what I can expect to get from that?

I am trying to recomp so diet is cleaner and I am doing cardio 4 to 5 days a week (which i have never done so this is the big change I am pushing myself to make). Basically jogging on the treadmill after training for 30 minutes at 6.0

Thoughts?

Damn guess my reply never sent

100mg TPP e3d
300mg EQ e3d
50mg tren ace ED
50mg t3 ED

.25 caber/wk
.5mg adex ed

Obce this blast is done ill drop back to trt dose for a few weeks while i scrounge money for the next blast over winter

Test p/tpp
Mast p
NPP

All .75mg ED

Back