• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharma mix 6

jmcclure0212

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anybody used this yet? I see it has tren test and mas in it. Or should i run a diffrent cycle. Looking for size and strength to increase quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you like mixes its a good product, but personally id rather diversify and get one tren and one mast..Its a personal opinion i think theres better absorption and less pip. Although if its through ds even pharmacom will be on point..

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Has anybody used this yet? I see it has tren test and mas in it. Or should i run a diffrent cycle. Looking for size and strength to increase quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Have you ever used Tren before? If not, I suggest you consider their Pharma mix #2 which is the same thing, but a smaller concentration which is bound to cause less PIP. Tren really beats some people up and makes them feel like not even working out. Especially with the higher dosages.

Pharma mix 2 is their most sold mix i think..and the nandrolone one too

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Back