• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Next time I shall provide actual shipping address - Order issue - need assistance

I loged in after 3 months and realized nothing has changed :)

for security reasons i did not list actual shipping address on site and made it very clear that was the reason. when i uploaded payment info i specifically asked for someone to email me for correct shipping address. I even tried contacting someone through the site with my explanation but was never contacted. Only reason why i made a post here was to get a reps attention to help me out.

Lol come on man. Security reasons?? Your already giving the guy all your info. Should've done it right the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol come on man. Security reasons?? Your already giving the guy all your info. Should've done it right the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im not worried about the "guy" having my info. personally, id just rather not my info saved on a website. I was hoping there would be an easy way to speak with someone directly instead on coming on the boards and doing it here. Trust me, this was my first choices.

Back