• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Is PCT helpful for someone permanently on HRT?

dbp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been on HRT for about 2 years now and getting this done was probably the best decision I've ever made. Life prior this was not ideal to say the least. I will be getting some gear within the next two months. Do I worry about PCT or not? From what I have read about PCT, it seems to have only the purpose of restoring natural test production. I have absolutely no concern for that because my junk is busted.

PCT= Post Cycle Therapy

You run PCT only if you come off cycle or HRT

Some people will get off HRT even for a month or two and just go cold turkey or run Clomid for a few months and then go back on.

It's pretty pointless, but some people argue receptor saturation and that whole 9 yards. I won't even get into that discussion.

Thanks for the reply. I'm never going to be able to stop HRT without very negative health consequences, so it looks like PCT is probably not going to help anything.

I don't understand why anyone would cycle off HRT. That's just dumb. That would be like taking leuprolide (chemical castration, for those who don't know) because someone doesn't want their natural test to "saturate" their receptors. Maybe they want to feel like shit, gain abdominal fat and loose muscle. Good plan. I did that for most of my life (before HRT) and I'm done with that turbo stupidity.

Back