• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Acceptable thyroid levels?

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gor some blood work done will fasted and thyroid qas at 1.41 from the reference tange of .46-3.59. Currently taking 50mg t3 ED.

does that mean my thyroid was trashed if i wasnt taking t3?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Same as your other post it appears. My guess is no and that you would probably be somewhere around 0.8 which would still be normal, but the only way to know for sure is the stop the T3 and test again after being off for 3 weeks or so.

Same as your other post it appears. My guess is no and that you would probably be somewhere around 0.8 which would still be normal, but the only way to know for sure is the stop the T3 and test again after being off for 3 weeks or so.
I dont even remember making a double post. Haha but thanks for the info ive been tapering fown for the past few weeks anyway

tsh is almost completely useless anyway but even more useless when exogenous thyroid hormones are added- why? its a pituitary hormone

it is "thyroid stimulating hormone" - ie- exactly what it says- a cry from your pituitary gland to ramp up thyroid production- the higher the number- the louder the request is so to speak - when it cranks up- something is off and your body is saying MOAR!!! HORMONES!!

also- it isnt widely known but your fresh out of bed but feet haven't hit the floor numbers look very different from your afternoon commute numbers- and can fluctuate wildly depending on overall health, stress levels (cortisol), and nutritional status as well as your size.

you need free and total t4, t3 and rt3 as well as the general tests for hashis/graves to have an idea of whats really going on.

you can almost get more info with a basal body temp chart than you can from a tsh test
and there is personal physiology to take into account- my numbers look ok when Im around 1.5 for tsh but I feel like straight ass until they get below 1.0 and I've toed not even having a measurable number on tsh and felt absolutely fine with high-ish t3 numbers but felt overall good- without elevated vitals- so- ymmv

tsh is almost completely useless anyway but even more useless when exogenous thyroid hormones are added- why? its a pituitary hormone

it is "thyroid stimulating hormone" - ie- exactly what it says- a cry from your pituitary gland to ramp up thyroid production- the higher the number- the louder the request is so to speak - when it cranks up- something is off and your body is saying MOAR!!! HORMONES!!

also- it isnt widely known but your fresh out of bed but feet haven't hit the floor numbers look very different from your afternoon commute numbers- and can fluctuate wildly depending on overall health, stress levels (cortisol), and nutritional status as well as your size.

you need free and total t4, t3 and rt3 as well as the general tests for hashis/graves to have an idea of whats really going on.

you can almost get more info with a basal body temp chart than you can from a tsh test
and there is personal physiology to take into account- my numbers look ok when Im around 1.5 for tsh but I feel like straight ass until they get below 1.0 and I've toed not even having a measurable number on tsh and felt absolutely fine with high-ish t3 numbers but felt overall good- without elevated vitals- so- ymmv
Thanks for all that info! Original reason i got on t3 was after a long tren cycle my eyebrows almost disapeared, ans my body temp was all over the place.. Been ramping it down to get back off and get some baseline numbers

Thanks for all that info! Original reason i got on t3 was after a long tren cycle my eyebrows almost disapeared, ans my body temp was all over the place.. Been ramping it down to get back off and get some baseline numbers

hmm- I'd definitely suspect an underlying thyroid issue if it got as a bad as disappearing eyebrows- thats a deep in the red zone sign/symptom

get all the numbers - you can drop t3 instantly and not have problems if you have an otherwise healthy thyroid- the ramp up is just a matter of not adding a shit ton to existing hormone and creating a thyroid storm as well as to assess tolerance
for some reason I get hives with a bunch of brands and I've never figured out why- so even though I have a ton of experience with t3- I always ramp up new brands for me slowly but I will also drop it immediately and experience nothing more than a dip for a day or two

hmm- I'd definitely suspect an underlying thyroid issue if it got as a bad as disappearing eyebrows- thats a deep in the red zone sign/symptom

get all the numbers - you can drop t3 instantly and not have problems if you have an otherwise healthy thyroid- the ramp up is just a matter of not adding a shit ton to existing hormone and creating a thyroid storm as well as to assess tolerance
for some reason I get hives with a bunch of brands and I've never figured out why- so even though I have a ton of experience with t3- I always ramp up new brands for me slowly but I will also drop it immediately and experience nothing more than a dip for a day or two
Hmm yeah i ramped up ro 100mg and now back to 50. Eyebrows gre back completely after nearly 6 months, 3 of which were on t3.. What would have crashed my thyroid that bad?

Hmm yeah i ramped up ro 100mg and now back to 50. Eyebrows gre back completely after nearly 6 months, 3 of which were on t3.. What would have crashed my thyroid that bad?

hashimotos- you're ex military right? - or am I remembering that wrong

I thought hyper thyroid was associated with hair loss, were u taking t3 when this happened.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought hyper thyroid was associated with hair loss, were u taking t3 when this happened.
I had just got off a long tren cycle and got back on cruise dose test when it happened

Damn sheriv. I looked up hashimoto disease and while the symptoms are pretty general, i experienced every single symptom in high school.. High school was rough on my body. Starting at 14 i was looking mass amounts of head hair, but could grow an actual goatee

hypo experiences eyebrow thinning- usually the outter third of the eyebrows

host of other symptoms too- just think of it in terms of cellular turnover slows way down- so hair falls out and new hair doesn't replace it
ditto for skin- gets dry and heals poorly, dry eyes, constipation, weight gain (cells arent using energy) extreme fatigue, bp and hr can drop

whole nine

the biggest symptom for me is always super bad immune system
and extra dry skin

Ive never lost my eyebrows but got into congestive heart failure territory because of water retention- I still retain water like a fricken camel

Damn sheriv. I looked up hashimoto disease and while the symptoms are pretty general, i experienced every single symptom in high school.. High school was rough on my body. Starting at 14 i was looking mass amounts of head hair, but could grow an actual goatee

ya- get tested- youll have antibodies built up if you have hashi's
my endo once told me if a man in a family has hashi's every single first female relative (sister, mother,daughters) needs to be tested because its genetic and hits men so raely that if a man has it the women almost certainly have it

weirdly I dont and my bio dad and half sister do-

I asked about military because if you deployed to the sandbox the sand is like..idk..a depleted uranium minefield (no pun intended) and it literally moves around radiation in the sand. There is a reason hashimotos is called hashimotos- radiation was the original cause in hashimoto

if you have a genetic predisposition to hashi's or any other thyroid disease when you start playing around with your endocrine system its gonna show its head

the reason why I had to stop pinning again...had blood work done and my thyroid was at 21 (the nurse literally said "oh my god").....trying to get it straight so I can gear up again and relieve some symptoms I've been dealing with since I started this new job...

Back