• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Win a FREE Vicaine Sample!! by MA Labs

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ASF,

I used to do this on some other forums. Figure I will hook you guys up with a lottery. The prize is for 2 sample packs aka 4 capsules total.

Rules:

1) You cannot be an existing Vicaine User. This is for new people to try this product!!

2) Choose a number 1-100. Post that number in this thread. Within a day I will use a random number generator to pick a number.

Whoever guesses the number wins. It's that simple. If no one guesses exactly, whoever is closest wins. For example, if the winning number is 50, and the closest guesses are 55 and 45...whoever posted their number first in this thread is the winner.

You will get a sample pack of Vicaine (as pictured) shipped to you for free. I will announce the winner in this thread and you must PM me a shipping address :)

Good luck!!

BTW if anyone wants to purchase a full bottle, please use the code "WES15" at www.masupps.com to purchase a bottle at discount!!

vicaineSAMPLES.jpg
vicainesamplesLABELINFO.jpg
masuppsWES15banner.jpg

wow 4 whole caps . you guys aren't fucking around ... lol

wow 4 whole caps . you guys aren't fucking around ... lol

Well it's from my personal stash

And I already gave away 2 bottles worth probably in samples

And I pay the same price as you guys. I use my own code and get the discount.

I thought everyone would appreciate the small gesture tbh.

im just breaking balls bro.... you are a good dude

i appreciate it brother

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

ASF,

I used to do this on some other forums. Figure I will hook you guys up with a lottery. The prize is for 2 sample packs aka 4 capsules total.

Rules:

1) You cannot be an existing Vicaine User. This is for new people to try this product!!

2) Choose a number 1-100. Post that number in this thread. Within a day I will use a random number generator to pick a number.

Whoever guesses the number wins. It's that simple. If no one guesses exactly, whoever is closest wins. For example, if the winning number is 50, and the closest guesses are 55 and 45...whoever posted their number first in this thread is the winner.

You will get a sample pack of Vicaine (as pictured) shipped to you for free. I will announce the winner in this thread and you must PM me a shipping address :)

Good luck!!

BTW if anyone wants to purchase a full bottle, please use the code "WES15" at www.masupps.com to purchase a bottle at discount!!

View attachment 28029
View attachment 28030
View attachment 28031
It would be nice to know the breakdown of vicaine. Why each ingredient was used and at each amount. An explanation of each compound and how they act on the human body. I see the warning but the extent of people who shouldn't use this seems to well past your warning label. I believe people need to understand what their taking before ingesting it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

from what i gathered isnt it an opioid stimulant complex/mood enhancer? and apparently you dont get all tweaked out like you would on caffeine...idk i have never tried it, just read about it a few time..very intrested

from what i gathered isnt it an opioid stimulant complex/mood enhancer? and apparently you dont get all tweaked out like you would on caffeine...idk i have never tried it, just read about it a few time..very intrested

Much more than that. I would prefer he explain rather than i.

Much more than that. I would prefer he explain rather than i.

i know this is a contest so I won't take over with comments. but i think your worried people probably dont know all the dangers especially like how addicting it is? good looking out on caring for the members

i know this is a contest so I won't take over with comments. but i think your worried people probably dont know all the dangers especially like how addicting it is? good looking out on caring for the members

This is a contest, I won't post more on it. I hope more light is shed on the ingredients. I worry for other members and encourage research and the understanding of what your taking. Anyways, good luck and thanks for the free sample opportunity!

Get Shredded!
It would be nice to know the breakdown of vicaine. Why each ingredient was used and at each amount. An explanation of each compound and how they act on the human body. I see the warning but the extent of people who shouldn't use this seems to well past your warning label. I believe people need to understand what their taking before ingesting it.

these questions have all been answered by mike a in other posts a long time ago

I will wait until the end of day to draw the winning number.

Thank you to everyone for joining in!!

As for product safety, yes there is another thread in the MA labs section that details all of this product.

If anyone suffers from addiction or is using Psych meds, or SSRIs, they should be cautious prior to using. Please research all of the ingredients of this product before using :)

20245504_1770081126365957_1238635697061738144_n.jpg

View attachment 28044

The number generator chose "47"

And @gh0stface hit the nail on the head.

Congrats ghostface you WIN!!

Can you please PM me a shipping address and I will get you a sample out Monday!!!

Thank you everyone for giving this a shot.

Will do this again soon!!!!!!!!

masuppsWES15banner.jpg

Back