• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Serostim

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone interested? Have a limited supply of Serostim.
If interested simply e-mail me at us-ds@protonmail.com

2m5l009.jpg

This is good stuff guys! I've run a bunch of it. Genotropin pens, Humatrope HGH, and now Serostim. You can't get any better for legitimate pharma grade HGH. This is your one stop shop for HGH. And the bonus with this....its domestic...don't worry about that seizure nonsense! Your hard earned money won't go to some custom agent.

i can get some. price?
He said in his opening statement email him for details. There is a short supply. I'm sure he'll get back to you in timely fashion.

D S do y’all have any more of this type of hgh
I can tell you he doesn't have Serostim, but has other hgh brands. Canada Peptides is a very good product. I have run quite abit of it, and bloods have been run on them, but sometime back.

I dont stock it. Can get it under request in a few days
E-mail me for details. I just sold 4kits to one of my customers, every month I sell 10-20kits of Serostim.

D S do y’all have any more of this type of hgh

Ive always wondered how do sources get all of the pharmagrade high does it fall off the truck do they get it from the manufacturer? just taking a shit and pondering...

IML Gear Cream!
Serostim coming from HIV patients. They get it under prescription and sell it.
I`ll post up pictures of Omnitrope GH later, I get it from a pharmacy directly.
In some countries you can legally buy GH.

Ive always wondered how do sources get all of the pharmagrade high does it fall off the truck do they get it from the manufacturer? just taking a shit and pondering...

I've run 3 of these 126iu kits and the results were amazing. I like that it doesn't have to be refrigerated prior to reconstitution. It comes with sterile water though the shelf life is limited if you use that. I use bac water and the 18iu's per vial last 4 & 1/2 days at 2iu's x2 ED.

as he mentioned, HIV patients, foreign countries, and one that i'll add is crooked pharmacists. the latter don't usually last too long, but I was getting watson cyp for 30 bucks a vial for about 3 months, i'm pretty sure she was just stealing and selling them. needless to say, she no longer works there.

Back