• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What to add to TRT

Eyeguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys
New to the forum but had a few questions. I am currently on 200mg a week for TRT. I have been on for just about a year now. When I went in my levels were 100 now they have been steady at 1300 for a bit. Doctor ok with how things are going. I am 5'8 207 would say bodyfat 16%. Obviously looking to drop some fat. What do you think is the best thing do add. I know that I shouldn't really jump on the TREN train but.... considering all options. Please lend some advise.

It's hard to beat some mast added to trt

Agreed regarding mast, however, eq does a very good job :)

tren is a little too much imo try other compounds first before going that route!

dr b

Depends what your goals are. I upped my test and am a big fan of that. Then added deca and dbol. Learned to train and eat. I then added tren to my next go around. big fan of high Test.

LowT

I'm currently running mast on my trt. Love it! Eq wouldn't be bad at either.

Seems like mast is the best option. I am looking to lean out some since body fat is around 15-16% if i go that route what should the dose be thanks

Seems like mast is the best option. I am looking to lean out some since body fat is around 15-16% if i go that route what should the dose be thanks

I do 200ml every 5 days. But I mainly use it for mood, libido and energy which has improved for me.

Mast at 400mg per week.....DHT:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Mast is the most underrated steroid. Once you run at least 400mg per week, you will thank Ldog.

I have read that if not under 10% not good idea to run mast. I am I think around 15% I am trying to get under 10%. What do you guys think. Should I still run mast. Or something else.

I have read that if not under 10% not good idea to run mast. I am I think around 15% I am trying to get under 10%. What do you guys think. Should I still run mast. Or something else.
Not sure where you heard that but I'd say it's categorically false. I agree with ldog, mast is great

Back