• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Feeling like shit: extreme fatigue, everything tastes too salty....wtf

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Taking:

Test cyp 200 mg/wk
DHB 500 mg/wk
Tri-Tren 400 mg/wk
TBol 60 mg/day
Caber 0.5 mg / 2x a week
Aromasin 12.5 mg / 2x a wk
albuterol 12 mg / day
GW5015 20 mg /day

Not sure what's going on here :hmm: I look good but don't feel great. Barely any appetite.

You ever been hormone sick before? Too much or too many hormones.

Take out the DHB or the tren.

Hormone sick? Never heard of it but I will take out one of those compounds on the next injection.

My money is on high bp, dehydration, and blood viscosity problems.

If it were me, I'd drop the tren, hydrate, and get bloodwork. Probably donate while waiting on it to come back

Taking:

Test cyp 200 mg/wk
DHB 500 mg/wk
Tri-Tren 400 mg/wk
TBol 60 mg/day
Caber 0.5 mg / 2x a week
Aromasin 12.5 mg / 2x a wk
albuterol 12 mg / day
GW5015 20 mg /day

Not sure what's going on here :hmm: I look good but don't feel great. Barely any appetite.
I have four things to suggest:

#1. Get blood work done. Other than a little extra expense, there's no reason not to since you can order it on the net without even needing to see a doc, (unless you live in one of the communist states which don't allow this). But you need to know exactly where your E2 level is.

#2. I didn't feel great after two weeks of GW1516. Not what I expected. So you might want to try dropping that.

#3. You may even want to reconsider using Caber. It beats some people up. At the very least, get prolactin levels done with your blood work.

#4. BTW do you have a lot of experience with Tren? I always feel kinda crappy on Tren. But I also have always used Caber or Parlodel with it too, so now I have to re-think that practice for future reference.

I'm slowly learning through my own gear choice mistakes this past year that using the shotgun approach by throwing multiple types of gear into a stack at once very often leaves us in the dark and scratching our head when we find that we feel like garbage during such a cycle. If you're using 4 or 5 different types of gear at once, then you're left with merely a bunch of guessing games as to which one is the culprit. Meanwhile you begin to dread dragging yourself to the gym. It gets to be very counterproductive, and you get to a point when you have to ask yourself: "Do I own this gear, or does it own me??" I hope this helps you out bud

Get bloods

My money is on high bp, dehydration, and blood viscosity problems.

If it were me, I'd drop the tren, hydrate, and get bloodwork. Probably donate while waiting on it to come back

#1. Get blood work done. Other than a little extra expense, there's no reason not to since you can order it on the net without even needing to see a doc, (unless you live in one of the communist states which don't allow this). But you need to know exactly where your E2 level is.

#2. I didn't feel great after two weeks of GW1516. Not what I expected. So you might want to try dropping that.

#3. You may even want to reconsider using Caber. It beats some people up. At the very least, get prolactin levels done with your blood work.

#4. BTW do you have a lot of experience with Tren? I always feel kinda crappy on Tren. But I also have always used Caber or Parlodel with it too, so now I have to re-think that practice for future reference.

I'm slowly learning through my own gear choice mistakes this past year that using the shotgun approach by throwing multiple types of gear into a stack at once very often leaves us in the dark and scratching our head when we find that we feel like garbage during such a cycle. If you're using 4 or 5 different types of gear at once, then you're left with merely a bunch of guessing games as to which one is the culprit. Meanwhile you begin to dread dragging yourself to the gym. It gets to be very counterproductive, and you get to a point when you have to ask yourself: "Do I own this gear, or does it own me??" I hope this helps you out bud

Thanks for the help, guys. Getting my bloods done ASAP.

Both the DHB and the Tri-tren have guiacol in it. Aside from the pip, I wonder if I'm having a reaction to it? Maybe too much guaicol in one cycle?

You ever been hormone sick before? Too much or too many hormones.

Take out the DHB or the tren.

He's right, with all the activation and deactivation taken place, the endo is haywire due to the rapid onset of signaling and such..

Take some Zinc, and see if everything balances out.. Don't shy away from taken sublingal B complex either, take some..

IML Gear Cream!
def truth here... I feel so much better on just a small amount of whatever..
of curse not as yoked.. but always feel better

Ain't that the truth... When I removed tren several weeks ago I felt like a million bucks, but without it in my system my physique look like insufficient funds... 300mgs test with proviron has been the best I have ever felt mentally..

Which is exactly why I limit myself to certain compounds. I know what works so anything else is a waste.

Which is exactly why I limit myself to certain compounds. I know what works so anything else is a waste.

I'm heading in that direction too:

1) Test, Mast, tbol

2) Test, Primo Enth, Primo tabs

+ proviron and an AI if needed. Fuck all this other shit. Maybe do one tren run each summer but I'm done experimenting.

I am running trest for the first time and it's all I can do to stay on top of that and test only.

In over three weeks I have had to adjust my test and aromasin levels then added Adex to keep E2 and bloat in check.

I feel great but suppose I added other drugs and I felt like shit? Where do you start with the process of elimination or adjustments?

I have a hard enough time with diet and training with work. I can't be hammered with hormone overload while trying to do everything else.

Less is better.

I am running trest for the first time and it's all I can do to stay on top of that and test only.

In over three weeks I have had to adjust my test and aromasin levels then added Adex to keep E2 and bloat in check.

I feel great but suppose I added other drugs and I felt like shit? Where do you start with the process of elimination or adjustments?

I have a hard enough time with diet and training with work. I can't be hammered with hormone overload while trying to do everything else.

Less is better.

^^^^ Don't buy it..... certified AAS abuser ^^^^

Back