• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Late night hunger!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone else get late night hunger? I'm dying over here.. I couldn't resist and and craved carbs/junk..Just pounded 2 x cans of my sons chef boyardee raviolis, and I'm already sizing up more food in the frig..I wanna kill the wife, she bought a box of these M&M ice-cream sandwiches, what is she thinking?? There all asleep, that box will get stolen from the pantry/frig gnome (I know nothing!!!!)

I have raided the families junk food many times

Frequently yes. Especially after I medicate, lol.

Hired a new coach and now it's a rice cake with 2tbs peanut butter.

Worst case I'll grab an Arctic Ice popsicle at 80 calories.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

And I just finished training, and all I have left in my plan is the rice cake... FML!

And I just finished training, and all I have left in my plan is the rice cake... FML!

I cant with them, i been eating the chocolate chip ones like a crack head, im done for a few months, I need a break!

It's mid night here...just open the frig....I'm grabbing turkey breast, a grilled hamburger patty from 2 days ago, and some broccoli....

My diet is usually the best during the day...it's at night that I break down. I try to have some snacks for my son when he is here, but I can't help myself sometimes to his orange sherbet blast. lol

Chocolate ices (around 100 calories) will often hold me over. Takes a little while to eat so fights the cravings.

Yeah man, I always regret it though...nothing worse than waking up and looking in the mirror an seeing your progress slide backwards....its just not worth it anymore, I get too down on myself the next few days after I binge.

IML Gear Cream!
Not to mention the whole GI issues the next couple days...

The wife has been into cup cake making. Vape at night and cup cakes are bad freaking news!

The wife has been into cup cake making. Vape at night and cup cakes are bad freaking news!

My wife bought this the other day, she knows my weakness, she loves baking me cakes.. She's a gem, I love her, but I didn't ask for cake, and she damn well knows I'll eat the entire thing.. She's an enabler!!!!
cake.jpg

My wife bought this the other day, she knows my weakness, she loves baking me cakes.. She's a gem, I love her, but I didn't ask for cake, and she damn well knows I'll eat the entire thing.. She's an enabler!!!!
cake.jpg
Damn... My wife is 100% clean... No gluten, no dairy, etc, her desserts are less than appetizing!

Just this AM, at 1 AM, woke up to piss, I was starving, I made a sandwich with Salami, Provolone, Sriracha mustard, lettuce, & jalapeno spread.

Did the trick...

Krave double chocolate cereal is one of the best things I've ever had besides oreos...

Double stuffed oreos and whole milk....mmmmmm...

Fukkk... I'll start my diet tomorrow..

*eats sleeve of oreos*

When I get hungry I go for super huge piles of meat and sandwiches smothered in mayo. Or maybe a big bowl of chili, cheese and Fritos.

Get Shredded!
AFTER my cheat meal I smashed 3 bowls of my sons Reese puff cereal..

Back