• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new lady on board

IML Gear Cream!
First thing that comes to mind is gut health and the stomach biome. A bloated stomach is a common "tell" that there maybe something very off with your gut health. Have you used antibiotics in the last few months?
I have not used any antibiotics in the past year. This is an ongoing thing but has gotten worse that past 6 months

- - - Updated - - -

Did the bloat in the stomach go away and any word what was the cause
No and no. some days its better then others but still the same.

I would suggest using a probiotic and gut healthy foods. Gut health isnt just for digestion its also responsible for creationg neurotransmitters and other endo related hormones

30 lbs is a hell of alot to be adding in such a short time without changing diet

Do you have a before and after picture? Block out your face, maybe something on the line of bikini.

I would honestly like to see exactly what type of weight your putting on.. cause that's alot..

Honestly, it sounds like you have pcos with a thyroid issue. I've seen it before in myself and my clients.

It sounds crazy but muy clients I always drop their intensity way down and give them more food. Cortisol levels and constant dieting will do damage. Take a break for a couple weeks. Then go with a small drop in calories. Drop inflammatory foods such as dairy. I completely agree with the suggestion about probiotics.

It just sounds like your body is fighting itself.

I am going to see a stomach doctor because the bloating seems to be getting worse everyday. Flat stomach in am a few hours later look 5 months pregnant no one seems to know why. Wth. Still no word from doc about test. Really don't like how my stomach looks. :confused:

Are you eating broccoli, cauliflower, kale or Brussels sprouts on the regular? What about salads.

Out of nowhere broccoli and cauliflower started bloating me out like I was 5 months pregnant. Salad, when your body is stressed usually doesn't digest well so it ferments in your stomach and you bloat.

Switch to cooked veggies and drink acv plus lemon water with every meal. Also look at getting a digestive aid.

Thanks for the recent replies. I don’t have pcos. The cytomel has been increased. Still having issues. I have been told it could be dehydration but I drink about a gallon of water a day. But I do notice if water intake is down it does get worse. Other then that nothing changed. I do eat salads but it’s mostly lettuce tomato and cucumbers.

Back