• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best Time for Cardio

MrBulk798

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wake up at 5:15am for work I get home about 6. I've been working on shedding some more weight before the next cycle. My question is, is it better for me to go on a quick run at 6 when I get home and eat supper about 6:45-7 or eat at 6 and go for a run later at about 8? Which would be most beneficial for shedding pounds?

You will get arguments on both sides. When it comes down to it, do it when it benefits you the most. Just do it.....I would do it when most convenient in turn you would be more inclined not to skip it.

You will get arguments on both sides. When it comes down to it, do it when it benefits you the most. Just do it.....I would do it when most convenient in turn you would be more inclined not to skip it.
Bingo.

Imo fasted liss is the go to if you could choose any.

I've always preferred cardio on empty stomach (no food just 2 cups of black coffee) first thing after waking.

whenever you'll actually do it

I hate liss- but love hiit, and I'm not a morning person

so hiit in the evening after lifting is my jam

Back