• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CBD caps.SALE!! Coming to an end!!

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hemp Oil Capsules

$29.00–$79.00

Each capsule contains 10mg of CBD.

The extracts produced by our supplier are grown in the EU without the use of any pesticides and herbicides. The organic production and low temperature, high pressure extraction process allows our superfood supplement products to be of the highest quality.

BLOWOUT SALE! LIMITED QUANTITIES!

Excellent pain relief!! Promotes deep sleep!(REM)

d0e5d6e75f6283e0a15344d3f3d63859.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

These cbd caps are coming to a close. Hurry and stock up before its to late.. And it wont be long !!

How did i miss this?!
They seriously are almost gone rap. I dont think They are on sale any more but you can apply my code take off 15% mace15..

They seriously are almost gone rap. I dont think They are on sale any more but you can apply my code take off 15% mace15..

Shit! Ive been using CBD for about two months... it maybe placebo but i swear it helps with aches and honestly work stress

Shit! Ive been using CBD for about two months... it maybe placebo but i swear it helps with aches and honestly work stress
I love it. My sleep is really sound, and my normal aches and pains arent there. I also wake up in a better more refreshed mood.

Back