• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

cyle is about to start!

morning and before training..think its cool to take pre work out then post work out? like 20mg before and 20mg after...

morning and before training..think its cool to take pre work out then post work out? like 20mg before and 20mg after...

Not enough time between dose... only reason to split doses is to keep blood levels stable... I personally like to take all of it pre workout

please let me know how that oral dbol goes.. I hope to get mine soon. im still waiting on my order..

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Not enough time between dose... only reason to split doses is to keep blood levels stable... I personally like to take all of it pre workout

sounds good but only reason why I never took the full dose ..people always told me it gave them a headache when they would take full dose of 40mg at one time.

Last edited:

I was thinking of doing that . take 30mg before and then 10 after.. only because people say you can get a headache with too much at one time how long did it take for the effects of the dbol to kick in? 3 4 days? I never tried this brand. cant wait.

Eat 30 mg for 1 hour before training, lasting 6 weeks. The effective time of dbol is only a few hours

I think he is saying that if the needle isnt "fully" in the muscle that he gets PIP but if he pins deep into the muscle, he is fine.
The needle must be inserted into the muscle. If only half of it is painful. I've tried it several times

Back