• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who owns this forum ?

Get Shredded!
Aristotle from Panama started this forum. However there was a gun battle incident.

RIP

I dropped him and snagged this board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Prince used all the money he makes off this forum to satisfy his Brazilian tranny hooker fetish?

They run pretty cheap here in Vegas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol , I wasn't going to say anything , but just in case you are not trying to be funny , no Formica son , ONLY .... Marble , Granite , Cherry Wood , 12" custom trim , 8 ' doors and that is just in my basement ....... I know I am a dick , but it's big so suck on it . Last word life is not perfect , but it feels good being rich !!!

did you take that personally little boy?

you dont have a thing I don't already have- and I have a few up on you- a modicum of modesty and a semblance of an education for instance.

you seem very nouveau gauche to me - lacking in qualities found in any sort of earned capacity

you dont have a thing I don't already have- and I have a few up on you- a modicum of modesty and a semblance of an education for instance.

you seem very nouveau gauche to me - lacking in qualities found in any sort of earned capacity

I love it when you talk that way :)

The mods get $50 per day, free gears and IML merch.

Bonuses for grooming n00bs for n00dz

<insert giant winkfinger here>

No time for your Haiku.

We're about the money and bitches :coffee:

I don't have anything you already have ? I fucking knew it , a real LADYBOY !!! Sweet . Oh and you say you have a modicum of modestly ? How ? Reading quotes from books at your little hippie left wing Seattle coffee smoke house ? Your Avatar pic is real lady like , a real class act , real lady like !!! That is the fucking problem today with society ....

I don't have anything you already have ? I fucking knew it , a real LADYBOY !!! Sweet . Oh and you say you have a modicum of modestly ? How ? Reading quotes from books at your little hippie left wing Seattle coffee smoke house ? Your Avatar pic is real lady like , a real class act , real lady like !!! That is the fucking problem today with society ....

Dude! You have no idea what you are getting into. Sheri is a task master.

Sure you want to go down this road?

IML Gear Cream!
Dude! You have no idea what you are getting into. Sheri is a task master.

Sure you want to go down this road?
Bro you know I don't take 90% of this serious , but NO I am not going to joust with a confused girl , so no I will not respond to her lashing that may be on the way

Sumner...
4a9dda0bf79bc7ba75ed018181004a3c.jpg

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

sweetheart- do you find that repeating what you wrote emphasizes your point or did you merely lose your place in your sentence coming up from your glass pipe?
I would say- I'm older than you in response to your odd little "get off my lawn" speech but from seeing your pictures- I would put you easily 15 years older than I am.
and left wing? hmmm- maybe a bit- but you have the wrong coast and given that I was a member of the military, I've earned the right to left, right or center as I see fit.

if you had been around longer than five minutes- you'd have a clue what my avatar was about

Get Shredded!
Ok , somebody is going to change my avatar ??? Ok well fuck you twat , I am fucking off this forum ..... that was a TOTAL cunt move whoever did that ...ONLY a real weak scum fuck would do something like that ..... So I am done ..... Last words ( the PUSSY BITCH that did that should at least be big enough to admit it ...The worst part is that I can't curb stomp this fucker because I would .... ( SUMNER OUT ) fucking low life bitches

Ok , somebody is going to change my avatar ??? Ok well fuck you twat , I am fucking off this forum ..... that was a TOTAL cunt move whoever did that ...ONLY a real weak scum fuck would do something like that ..... So I am done ..... Last words ( the PUSSY BITCH that did that should at least be big enough to admit it ...The worst part is that I can't curb stomp this fucker because I would .... ( SUMNER OUT ) fucking low life bitches
They should've never gave this nigga juice

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

see you tomorrow :coffee:

I wouldn't know bc.... are 'ballers' usually this sensitive?

well the guy is bipolar.. i mean so am i but still... i really have never been the sensitive type
when it comes to what other people think,,, well besides my parents... i always just wanted to make them proud
of me since ive been a fuck up since i was a kid ... in my opinion if you dish it out you should be able to take it

So is bipolar anything like bisexual?
Damn it, where is the Capt'n when you need him?!

Back