• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Who owns this forum ?

Get Shredded!
I honestly believe this is a smoke screen to hide the fact that I own this forum and employ prince and heavy so I can go on lavaish vacations paid by sponsors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did this all of a sudden be about you :)

My name is Sheiv- I am a 5'8"- waste- of space- whore- I joined- a all- men's steroid forum- because - it is - the - only way - I can get - attention - because - in the real world - nobody- will give me - the time - of - day .. but here - all these- juiced up - guys give me what I always wanted !!!!! Then after- I- attack somebody and - he gives- push back , I change his avatar ( or just add one ) because - I - am soooooo - smart ... Word of advice sweetheart either get a sex change or a life . Go join a cooking forum or a how to be a lady forum.. BTW no I am not bipolar ... I found this forum to be a nice little escape from the stress of my everyday life that comes along with being a susesfull business man , husband of 23 years , father , etc ... I never even seen you on this forum before , and out of the blue YOU attack me ???? Go back and read it butch bitch ....
Oh one last thing - has anybody seen a picture of this beautiful 5'8" princes ??? Huh ? What ? I can't here you ? Oh no you haven't ??? Geez - i - wonder- why -? More like a 4'8" butterball that takes fucking steroids .. Bitch get the fuck lost !!!! - - -

who cant like this guy? this is pure entertainment right here

It's more like watching the town drunk in action, more annoying than anything but if you like it then hey, enjoy =)

i do find it amusing how guys/girls on the net get all worked up over silly shit.
i hate when my gf watches all those reality shows , and can never sit there with her..but for some reason stuff like this i cant help but watch

i do find it amusing how guys/girls on the net get all worked up over silly shit.
i hate when my gf watches all those reality shows , and can never sit there with her..but for some reason stuff like this i cant help but watch

I fucking hate house wives of (name that city) my wife was watching last week and I told her I'm out, not watching that shit.

But Sumner comes on here with an attitude like he's the best and tears down others.

He starts it and someone else finished it.

Sheri ripped him a new one and he goes off crying like a little annoying bitch.

BTW, Sumner is saying Sheri is not attractive?

Really? Because if that is really Sumner in his pictures he has a face only a mother could love.

The owner of this forum is an avid kancho hooligan

afd583bcfcf1b6298195df41a4a27de3.jpg

<insert giant winkfinger here>

You youngsters just keep getting jacked and swole as fuck.

I can remember those days.
Looking good brotha!

Oh, and fuck sumner. That is all

The owner of this forum is an avid kancho hooligan

afd583bcfcf1b6298195df41a4a27de3.jpg

<insert giant winkfinger here>
I heard that Australia has a similar tradition but its with dildos and they dress them like super heros

Super-cock-silicone-dildo-1-1.jpg

Back