• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

NPP for Lean Bulk

uuuhhh...ya. Npp is a great compound

Npp is awesome for all around. it can be a good addition to a cutting cycle or a bulking cycle, just make sure your diet is on point either way you go

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm on NPP now, my dude bc123 talked me into running it again.. Best decision I made all year so far..Nothing has me as full, and vascular than NPP.. GREAT compound for just about anything, lean bulks is tits and stellar choice of compound..

I'm taking test/Primo/Mast right now and about to switch out the mast with NPP or maybe just add it in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test npp mast my fav combo. 3-400 week npp is butter everutome

IML Gear Cream!
Running Test P and NPP at 525 a week right now and loving it. Getting massive and staying lean

NPP doesn't give you any issues ?

It was worse than tren for me. Anxiety, sweating, etc. All mental sides.

sure it does,,, my gyno flairs , night sweats sometimes decreased libido ,,, but most dont runn high enough for the reward ,,, 750- 1k a week is game changer like vision said

I think JD was saying the same thing, still haven't run it, I always just do deca instead and with pharmacom deca 600 I only need to run 1cc a week.

I think JD was saying the same thing, still haven't run it, I always just do deca instead and with pharmacom deca 600 I only need to run 1cc a week.

try npp .. totally different animal . gram a week will pack on serious muscle, but you need more more frequent injections ,, hits quick

try npp .. totally different animal . gram a week will pack on serious muscle, but you need more more frequent injections ,, hits quick

Yeah I need to try it, bold Ace and dhb too. Doubt I could handle a gram thou, I'm too prone to sides these days. Only thing I seem to get away with is running the high mg gear.

Yeah I need to try it, bold Ace and dhb too. Doubt I could handle a gram thou, I'm too prone to sides these days. Only thing I seem to get away with is running the high mg gear.

i heard bold ace hurts like a mother fucker... i just picked up a bunch of 200mg bold cyp i am going to try that for the first time

When running NPP this high what amount of test do you suggest?

i heard bold ace hurts like a mother fucker... i just picked up a bunch of 200mg bold cyp i am going to try that for the first time

Bold cyp is on my list too,

Get Shredded!
Fuck Bold ace, I wouldn't touch that stuff with a ten'ft pole.. Most painful injection I have EVER done in my life, I'm talking crippling, taking you out of the game, including taken a dump, kiss any task good bye..

bc123 was talking about NPP 2 months ago, he had me at "full like at house".. I was taking 200ml x 4.. The best pumps, all day, waking up dry and pumped, bythe end of the day I'm full,hard, dense and vascular as fuck..Wake up and repeat everyday, it got to the point were I was just pumped sitting idle..I've gotten more compliments and looks the past 2 months than I have in 2 years. Best thing I did so far this 2017, started off rough but what I game changer..

Side: Meh, more oily, some acne, but this is under control, in fact better than I ever have before..

NPP compared to decanoate is like comparing apples and oranges if you ask me.. NPP is acting like a entirely different drug that stands ina class of its own.. Mentally I felt a more "emotional" around week 6, I added caber and increased proviron and I felt like I ate some dbol with my cheerios..

My suggestion, get caber and prov, and run it at 800+, the beauty is, you can bail if its not for you, or turn the volume down..But give it a try for once as a bucket list..You'll never have any regrets with it. bc123 made a believer once again in NPP, what NPP is to me at 400 mgs, is not the same NPP at 800+

Some weeks back, I almost gave away some extra bottles I had for free to a member on here just to prove and support what I was stressing about..He declined,and I used them up :) That's how confident I am about this compound and those dosages! )I'm serious too)

How much test are you running with 800mg NPP?

How much test are you running with 800mg NPP?

I ramped to testE 1g when I jumped off tren, I was to flat and needed to fill out.. I switched to sust now at 1ml with each tren ace shot

@Vision, is NPP a real harsh compound? I mean I know Tren is and I said I would never use it but have since started using it lol, but I will see how I recover after this cycle before I commit to a real harsh compound again but this NPP sounds very interesting.

Thanks

@Vision, is NPP a real harsh compound? I mean I know Tren is and I said I would never use it but have since started using it lol, but I will see how I recover after this cycle before I commit to a real harsh compound again but this NPP sounds very interesting.

Thanks

Nandrolone is one of those compounds that either hinders or shines for users..At high dosages it does possess some heavy suppressive properties and for guys whole cycle it can be a rough one, at the same time others are able to manage with sides and favor it behind test.. Harshness compared to the aggressiveness of tren, not even in the same league..Keep in mind, with nandrolone people have the most prolactin related issues with it, compared to anything else..but again thats a divide line, individually based.. If we're talking about sides and aggressiveness far as harmfulness, nandrolone is a sheep to the wolf tren..but if someone has pituitary related issues, nandrolone can be a wolf dressed in sheep's clothing!

Nandrolone is one of those compounds that either hinders or shines for users..At high dosages it does possess some heavy suppressive properties and for guys whole cycle it can be a rough one, at the same time others are able to manage with sides and favor it behind test.. Harshness compared to the aggressiveness of tren, not even in the same league..Keep in mind, with nandrolone people have the most prolactin related issues with it, compared to anything else..but again thats a divide line, individually based.. If we're talking about sides and aggressiveness far as harmfulness, nandrolone is a sheep to the wolf tren..but if someone has pituitary related issues, nandrolone can be a wolf dressed in sheep's clothing!

Thank you as always Vision, just love the way you thoroughly answer questions and in an easy way to understand it, thanks again my friend!

Back