Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    What's up guys. 2nd pin of week 7 is in the books. Pins are still going great with no issues to speak of.

The Tren is treating me fucking great right now. I am seeing amazing changes in my physique every week and honestly more like everyday so long as i keep my diet clean.

As far as diet goes I have a coach who does my planning and we have been carb cycling this entire time with great results.

Honestly I have been highly impressed with this run, especially seeing the fact I have kept the doses extremely low, and am still getting solid results. That says alot about the quality right there.

As you saw in the bloodwork, the Test E is on point and I am very satisfied with those results.

Caber has been life saver.

Still got some weeks left so let's are where it takes us.

Hoping to add some Tren A and Mast P to the mix here r eventually but will keep you guys posted.

Much Love my bros .

Have a great day

I will be getting in touch with you soon about some continuety of this run.Good products take not as much for a quality experience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AE-REP View Post
    I will be getting in touch with you soon about some continuety of this run.Good products take not as much for a quality experience.
    Sounds good boss
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

Just a quick check in. Got some semi bad news.
    SOOOO been running the Tren at 300 per week and Tren Base at 700 per week with .5 2x per week. All has been good, or so I thought.

Was messing around with my nipples last night....lol......gave them a squeeze, and I got some milky discharge.

This happened in the beginning and the addition of the caber solved it, but seems to be back. My guess is due to the heavy Base use.

Going to up Caber to 1mg 2x per week and lay off the Tren Base in hopes it clears.

Wasn't horrible, but any lactation is too much lol.

Gonna need some more Caber.....ugh.

Other than that gains are still coming and everything else is smooth sailing.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Good update and the milk can be solved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

Gnarly Tren Cough on my last pin. Gotta love it lol

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Swear I almost died once with spliff in one hand and ace in transit via the delt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

Hahaha yeah bro it was intense. I have gotten it very mildly a few times this run, but this last pin had me hunched over grabbing my chest for a minute

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

What's up guys, sorry it's been a little while since the last update. I have been dealing with being sick the past week so it's been a struggle to keep things in order while feeling like shit. But I am doing a pretty good job.

As far as the cycle goes everything is really on cruise control at this point and just smooth sailing. Everything still good to go with no complaints to speak of.

Gains are still happening despite having a bug and being sick I am still looking good....good tren is magical stuff lol.

Not much else to report at this time . Will check back in later. Thanks guys

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

What's up guys, sorry it's been a little while since the last update. I have been dealing with being sick the past week so it's been a struggle to keep things in order while feeling like shit. But I am doing a pretty good job.

As far as the cycle goes everything is really on cruise control at this point and just smooth sailing. Everything still good to go with no complaints to speak of.

Gains are still happening despite having a bug and being sick I am still looking good....good tren is magical stuff lol.

Not much else to report at this time . Will check back in later. Thanks guys

Ggod stuff and thankyou as you are deff one people can Count on.You will be well soon.Tren and primo are two gears that can make change even with a lack of macros..such as you being sick.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

Time for another update.

Everything is still on point over here. I did fall off my diet for a short period which caused me to lose to progress. But we are back at it.

Gear is still smooth and treating me amazing. We are coming up on the tail end of this run and i have nothing but great things to say regarding AE and the SP line of gear. I have been thoroughly impressed.

Honestly not alot new to report, just grinding awayn, the dsily grind never stops.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Time for another update.

Everything is still on point over here. I did fall off my diet for a short period which caused me to lose to progress. But we are back at it.

Gear is still smooth and treating me amazing. We are coming up on the tail end of this run and i have nothing but great things to say regarding AE and the SP line of gear. I have been thoroughly impressed.

Honestly not alot new to report, just grinding awayn, the dsily grind never stops.
    Thats great to hear.Thrilled you have had a pleasant run and yes the daily grind never ends.Playing catch up at the moment.You know how that is but I will be hitting you up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

Thats great to hear.Thrilled you have had a pleasant run and yes the daily grind never ends.Playing catch up at the moment.You know how that is but I will be hitting you up.
    Absolutely man, its been pleasant for sure. Yes sir, the grind is constant, and i know exactly how that is, hang in there. Sounds good boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

Just wanted to slide in for a final thoughts.

We finished the 12 weeks up but I have been continuing the gear until its gone, think Ive got another pin or so left.

Wanted to apologize for the lack of updates recently, I semi fell off my diet and have been kicking myself in the ass, because as anyone knows..diet is Number 1.

That being said this gear has surely helped me to keep the recomp going nicely despite not being 100%. The gear gets 2 thumbs up in my book.

Ive said it many times, but I have been thoroughly impressed with AE and the SP line of gear they carry.

Top knotch all around.

These last few weeks have really just been on cruise control with steady progress, not fast crazy results like Ace but still a great recomp none the less.

I think I still prefer Ace over E but it was fun to be able toncompare the 2.

Thanks again for the opportunity guys.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Just wanted to slide in for a final thoughts.

We finished the 12 weeks up but I have been continuing the gear until its gone, think Ive got another pin or so left.

Wanted to apologize for the lack of updates recently, I semi fell off my diet and have been kicking myself in the ass, because as anyone knows..diet is Number 1.

That being said this gear has surely helped me to keep the recomp going nicely despite not being 100%. The gear gets 2 thumbs up in my book.

Ive said it many times, but I have been thoroughly impressed with AE and the SP line of gear they carry.

Top knotch all around.

These last few weeks have really just been on cruise control with steady progress, not fast crazy results like Ace but still a great recomp none the less.

I think I still prefer Ace over E but it was fun to be able toncompare the 2.

Thanks again for the opportunity guys.
    Thank you as well sir and you are welcome.I am glad you have been pleased with the sp line and you have done plenty.What is next for you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you as well sir and you are welcome.I am glad you have been pleased with the sp line and you have done plenty.What is next for you?
    My pleasure man, its been a solid run, thank you.

As for what I have planned next it is still up in the air. I still need to shed a few lbs before i hit my heavy bulk where I am going to try to really put on some clean solid mass.

So probably going drop my Test dose down to 200 and switch out the E for Ace and really buckle down on diet and get where i need to be so I can start bulking.