Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Sp Labs Test E + Sp Labs Tren E + Caber

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

What's up guys, got some good news to report....The caber is definitely legit. I have been utilizing 100mg of Tren Base on a daily basis, and the other day I mixed 2 different sponsors Tren Base and pinned 175mg.

Well the next day I was squeezing my nips a little as I do when I run Tren to check for lactation...and sure enough a small drop of milky liquid came out.

Immediately took .5 Caber and as of now there is no more leakage....The Caber is for sure good to go...i am going to need to stockpile some more.

Everything is still smooth sailing . I'll check back later.
    GAINTRAIN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER, ANYTHING I SAY OR DO IS NOT TRUE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Alright guys...
    2nd pin of week 3 is checked off. The one things that has been consistent is extremely smooth pin, I am talking zero PIP.

Also this last week libido has seemed to shoot up, which is always good sign...
    I can start to feel the Tren entering the system at this point too, anyone who's ran Tren knows that feeling you get when you know things are about to get good.....we are at that point.

Training and diet has been great, haven't posted much regarding that because I wanted to give to gear some time to set it..but i will report on how my sessions go once the ball is really in motion .

As far as diet, I have a coach who plans that out for me and I just follow the plan, so it's safe to say diet is on point.

Good chance I'll be adding in more compounds the next following weeks to really make this a killer cycle....will report back with details

Much Love AE and ASF.

I'll check back later

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Well it's safe to say there is definitely Tren in these Vials. Last night was the first night I woke up with some wet sheets. Nothing major as I am not running a very high dose so and it's Enanthate, so honestly I am not expecting any real major side effects happening. No

But as I said last night there was enough of a night sweat to let me know it's absorbed into my system. Not to mention aggression has certainly gone up a few knotches and my fuse has gotten a tad shorter, but again nothing unmanagable.

All around everything is great and I have zero complaints. Very nice. I'll check back in later. Take care

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Thankyou bro for keeping up
    anabolicenergy.me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

My pleasure man, everything is going great .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Alright guys, just had my 2nd pin of week 4. The Test and Tren are definitely doing there jobs at this point.

Can feel the Tren flowing through my system, increased body temp, increased aggression/drive, minor night sweats. All the good signs that let a guy know he's got the good stuff. Not to mention I have certainly noticed an increase in strength this past week.

All in all everything is going excellent. Very happy with AE and their products. Would have no problem recommending them to fellow Brothers.

Will check back in later with a protocol update as I will be adding in some other compounds for the remainder of the run.

Take care guys.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Glad you are liking the trene thus far mate
    anabolicenergy.me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AE-REP View Post
    Glad you are liking the trene thus far mate
    Just saw this message, defibetly enjoying everything man. Thanks so much for this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

What's up guys, another update. We are officially into week 5 at this point and everything is rocking full motion.

The Tren is hitting nicely, had some fun with the old lady last night and was going at it for a long time, soaked in sweat and enjoying every second of it.....all 4 times lol.

Was going to add some other compounds but am just going to leave things as they are and finish this off the full 12 weeks.

Couldn't be happier with the products and service
    Well done AE. I will check back in later .

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    What's up guys, another update. We are officially into week 5 at this point and everything is rocking full motion.

The Tren is hitting nicely, had some fun with the old lady last night and was going at it for a long time, soaked in sweat and enjoying every second of it.....all 4 times lol.

Was going to add some other compounds but am just going to leave things as they are and finish this off the full 12 weeks.

Couldn't be happier with the products and service
    Well done AE. I will check back in later .
    Good shit my man
    anabolicenergy.me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Well week 5 is in the books and we are approaching the half way marker of 6 weeks.

Not alot to update on honesty, everything is operating smoothly and the gear is doing me great. Everything is currently clicking at the moment, diet, training, supplements, sleep, it's all there. Just a matter of keeping it consistent for a long period of time.

It's a never ending journey, can always improve and make progress.

Will check back in at next week's first pin of week 6. Take care have a good weekend .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

I will also be pulling bloods on the Test E next week and will post those results up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Ate 6 donuts last night and woke up lighter today than yesterday....man I love Tren....Just a quit check in. Work has been busy and has been taking a lot of my time, so I haven't been able to be as active as I like.

Everything is still going good, will be pulling bloods on the Test E Friday.

Night sweats have kicked in fully on a nightly basis, the tren is flowing nicely at this point.

Will check back in later

Thanks AE

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Ate 6 donuts last night and woke up lighter today than yesterday....man I love Tren....Just a quit check in. Work has been busy and has been taking a lot of my time, so I haven't been able to be as active as I like.

Everything is still going good, will be pulling bloods on the Test E Friday.

Night sweats have kicked in fully on a nightly basis, the tren is flowing nicely at this point.

Will check back in later

Thanks AE

Where are you at dosage wise right now?On another note how is your cognitive thinking and mood.Coming up soon I will be doing a course with the sp labs tren mix and I think a conservative amount.Totally 300mg per week.150e 50ace and 100hex.Very low dose to most.Will be the first time for me a blend with the hex Ester.Im planning way ahead to have a good control with my mouth torwards my wife etc.I have no reason to but I admit I do begin to think crazy shit.
    anabolicenergy.me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AE-REP View Post
    Where are you at dosage wise right now?On another note how is your cognitive thinking and mood.Coming up soon I will be doing a course with the sp labs tren mix and I think a conservative amount.Totally 300mg per week.150e 50ace and 100hex.Very low dose to most.Will be the first time for me a blend with the hex Ester.Im planning way ahead to have a good control with my mouth torwards my wife etc.I have no reason to but I admit I do begin to think crazy shit.
    I have kept the dose at 300 the the whole time but have added in Tren Base 100mg everyday. I am good mentally, no issues there at all. I am pretty good at controlling my emotions...when i want to lol. I always wanted to try Hex but haven't yet, that sounds like a fun ride. Just bite your tounge with the wife haha