• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

(Results are in) RP-HPLC & SEC-HPLC analysis of Eurotropin HGH

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's the test results and thread I posted in regards to Eurotropin HGH
Figured I'd share the same results with the community of ASF

We have had a certain request come up several times since our release of EP Eurotropin HGH 191aa In regards to a private unbiased testing facility to share their thoughts and testing results on Eurotropin with the concept of test randomization of products submitted by a customer/client..

Recently we've have the opportunity to sit together with some some campaigners that represent the populace of board members being the voice or the ambassador for clients and potential customers in the AAS/HGH market as their mission is to randomly test, expose and provide factual unbiased testing results of AAS/HGH products that are offered by numerous vendors across the internet panels..

All testing material has been submitted by forum member's, and tested at random..

With this said, your confidence can be reinstated, with a piece of mind that Euro-Pharmamacies compounding/manufacturing will meet the standard requirements
as we've already implemented from day one comprehensive, modern quality systems and risk management approaches that exceed these minimum standards in-order to provide our customers and clients with the products that they need and expect, exceeding their expectations with the finest quality HGH on the market.

Below is the the final test conclusion and rest assure that the reliability and/or validity of a test is 100% genuine and authentic!

(A special thanks to our team and EP network for donating funds to make this testing possible,
and a shout-out of recondition to one of our teams back bones "Mr.Mace" for providing constant communication with the parties involved..Great job team PSL/EP)
4d5hghtest.png

(Below is some HGH serum samples posted by community members, all tests were made by the individuals on their own examination,
all test subjects are unbiased and conducted their own investigative reading)
HGHTESTSERUM.png

Bump!

I was wondering where this thread went. Maybe we should sticky it?

Bump for those who want to see results!

Those are old test dates but I’m sure Nothing has changed. PSL always top quality... My lifting partner and I looking to get some gh(800-1000iu) and I was on the website and I can’t seem to put anything besides the first quantity of each type of gh in my cart. As soon as I click to the 200,500, or 1000 iu option it says “This product is no longer in stock with those attributes but is available with others”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are old test dates but I’m sure Nothing has changed. PSL always top quality... My lifting partner and I looking to get some gh(800-1000iu) and I was on the website and I can’t seem to put anything besides the first quantity of each type of gh in my cart. As soon as I click to the 200,500, or 1000 iu option it says “This product is no longer in stock with those attributes but is available with others”

Where da fuck you been

Where da fuck you been

Broooo! so much shit has happened since I used to be on here all the time. Glad you are still around! there are still a few of the core guys around kicking it I see:) I have kept lifting the whole time. The only constant and thing
That I can control is the gym.... well where to start ? Went through a nasty break up well not nasty. It was such an amazing relationship and after 30yrs of life I thought I had someone that I was gonna be able to spend forever with. Honestly was in a relationship that was easy, and full of so much love but unfortunately it ended and there was nothing in my power I could do to stop it. I would have done anything and everything to have kept it and the fear of knowing how long it took to find and honestly i have never even witnessed a relationship as awesome as it was so the fear of knowing i probably will never have one like it again. I resorted to drugs and got my first addiction at the age of 32( lasted a year and a half almost) and been addiction free for 2 years in January. Honestly Kratom has literally help save my life. I started a business,got a 9mm hollow point through the hand, (actually took so much of my palm with it that I had to get a finger amputated) a year after that won my first overall in a show. Sooo much life has happened! Geographically speaking I’m back in Washington state .... how the fuck you doin?

Looking back at my last posts it’s crazy to think of how fucked up I was. Even like those last pictures I posted of that show I did. Was the beginning of the end of my little shit show escapade and feeling that shitty without a substance in my body ... I was over it... that show was in July or August I believe. Notice how I didn’t post after that? It’s because I was feeling like shit and getting my life together. gun accident was in December and clean in January

Hey bro how are you doing?
Yes my dude nothing has changed, PSL is still producing the same quality as always :)

Back